Thread: ????????????????

BlkSexyTriniChic

Question ????????????????

Imix ladies if your being cheated on by your boyfriend, will you stay or walk away?

For those who are married will you leave your husbands cause he cheated?

I really want to know what would you put up with in a relationship, cause I know this girl that is being cheated on by her boyfriend and she knows and all she told him was" your on time out".

Roz
    Credits
    They say you never really know until you are placed in a situation...but I have been there and done that....after 13 years he cheated and I stepped....Have no time for the games. I love myself more and know that I am worth more than that.

BlkSexyTriniChic
    Originally posted by Roz
    They say you never really know until you are placed in a situation...but I have been there and done that....after 13 years he cheated and I stepped....Have no time for the games. I love myself more and know that I am worth more than that.
    After 13yrs he cheated thats messed up his lost gryl but were you guys married or was he just your boyfriend?

Roz
    Credits
    Originally posted by BlkSexyTriniChic
    After 13yrs he cheated thats messed up his lost gryl but were you guys married or was he just your boyfriend?
    Fiance......and even if we did get married, the results would have been the same.

BlkSexyTriniChic
    Originally posted by Roz
    Fiance......and even if we did get married, the results would have been the same.
    Thats understood its ah good thing it happen before. Sorry tuh hear that but like I said his loss.

Credits

Re: ????????????????

Originally posted by BlkSexyTriniChic
    Imix ladies if your being cheated on by your boyfriend, will you stay or walk away?

For those who are married will you leave your husbands cause he cheated?

I really want to know what would you put up with in a relationship, cause I know this girl that is being cheated on by her boyfriend and she knows and all she told him was" your on time out".
    Ok if its your boyfriend kick his ass to the curb..So i'm married and if my better half cheats thats his lost like you said.First i will not give him a divorce to satisfy him cause that what they want most of the time.He is going to have to take me to court and that will be the battle of the century also being married i have grown so yuh cheat big deal its a fack and the biotch probably went along intentionally to ruin my marriage so she won't get justice either.Sorry better luck next time.Anyways like i said marriage is a serious thing i don't take it for granted and alot went into it so it won't be ruinned by you cheating on me yuh have to come better than that and if you want to cheat i'll enjoy it financially afterall everything you own belongs to me so i'll be at the bank cashing in on the fun. P.S my Hussy knows my views on this even before we got married.

BlkSexyTriniChic

Re: Re: ????????????????

Originally posted by Platinum Diva
    Ok if its your boyfriend kick his ass to the curb..So i'm married and if my better half cheats thats his lost like you said.First i will not give him a divorce to satisfy him cause that what they want most of the time.He is going to have to take me to court and that will be the battle of the century also being married i have grown so yuh cheat big deal its a fack and the biotch probably went along intentionally to ruin my marriage so she won't get justice either.Sorry better luck next time.Anyways like i said marriage is a serious thing i don't take it for granted and alot went into it so it won't be ruinned by you cheating on me yuh have to come better than that and if you want to cheat i'll enjoy it financially afterall everything you own belongs to me so i'll be at the bank cashing in on the fun. P.S my Hussy knows my views on this even before we got married.
    No sis thats not my headace nor battle.