Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Audree

Thread: 911 Is Joke!!!!!!!!!!!

Exclamation 911 Is Joke!!!!!!!!!!!

At this moment I do not want to do this, this is absolutely the last thing I want to do. All I want to do is focus on the recovery of the love of my life but instead I also have to deal with investigating a case that was REPEATEDLY told to me and family members that the brutal and innocent attack on my boyfriend and his twin brother by 10-11 cowardly men was closed! I do not want to crucify the entire NYPD department but there are areas of the NYPD that do have to be held accountable for misconduct of this case. I have to let you know that until this date I have been doing all the investigation to this case, with the help of family members, friends and supporters. I took off work to not only to care for my boyfriend but to do the NYPD’s job. I cased the scene of the crime and went down to the lower eastside of Manhattan and was able to sequester the video of the entire attack through the amazing owners of Sutra Lounge, who really helped me and my family through this difficult time. I then took the footage to Lisa Evers (who has been very supportive as well) at Fox 5 NY News. Since Fox 5 NY News aired the story on this case yesterday, the NYPD recanted what was originally said to us and now has stated the case has been open and they are definitely investigating! WHICH I HOPE IS TRUE! I feel I need to show the video footage of this attack in its ENTIRETY and the real facts of this entire case and what I, my family and a community as a whole helped me to get this case REOPENED, as well as showing evidence in this video that can help to capture these cowardly “men”. Thank you as always to listening to our story and supporting us in sharing this story as much as possible. If there are any witnesses please come forward!

NYPD Closes Case Immediately On The Brutal Attack Of My Boyfriend & His Twin Brother by 11 assailant - YouTube

Unseen Video Footage Of The Brutal & Innocent Attack On My Boyfriend & His Twin Brother by 10-11 Assailants in Manhattan
    Marcus Garvey said you would not know yourself till your back is against the wall. It gone through the wall now.

Wow!!!

Terrible story. Hope he makes a full recovery.

Umm.. The girlfriend is a bit dramatic tho
    BELLY FULL BUT DEM STARVIN'

*lol*.....

Her emotional outburst makes her appear dramatic unless she is one who is just being herself

That is naturally her. If anybody is familiar with UBB (Urban Bush Babes) they would understand.
    Her boyfriend was nearly beating to death,
    Was she suppose to show NO emotion at all???
    I think she spoke very well, considering the situation.
    Good thing she wasn't using any obsenaties and snapping he neck.
    And I applaud her effort to get to the bottom of things. Those Worthless scumbag police officers should get desk jobs once their investigation is done.
    Triniminx likes this.
    Marcus Garvey said you would not know yourself till your back is against the wall. It gone through the wall now.

that city doesn't want black residents, I cant believe u guys don't see that

Quote Originally Posted by Audree View Post
    That is naturally her. If anybody is familiar with UBB (Urban Bush Babes) they would understand.
    Her boyfriend was nearly beating to death,
    Was she suppose to show NO emotion at all???
    I think she spoke very well, considering the situation.
    Good thing she wasn't using any obsenaties and snapping he neck.
    And I applaud her effort to get to the bottom of things. Those Worthless scumbag police officers should get desk jobs once their investigation is done.
    yuh kno, i'd be on there FUK NYPD lol

Lol...never suggest she should not show emotion.. Her man was brutalized..

Had she bussed tears .. Perfectly normal considering. Her dramatics with the body language, seemingly exaggerated breathes and soo much more is a bit much... But I'm not familiar with her so maybe she's just a drama queen by nature.. Lol
    BELLY FULL BUT DEM STARVIN'

prolly...and i didn't watch the whole thing, that is long as hell

she looks familiar

ahhh ok