Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 216

Thread: $80, 000 a month, Kelis?

  1. #1
    Registered User BAJANFUHLIFE is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    BIM
    Posts
    8,266
    Credits
    1,604,071

    Angry $80, 000 a month, Kelis?

    who read bout that high demand of kelis from nas?

    wat she want wid all that?

    imix men, we need to hold our pockets and wallets tight cause we in recession and the women like sissy craig, dumb insane, wadass, raggay, picong etc on gold diggin status.

  2. #2
    Registered User BAJANFUHLIFE is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    BIM
    Posts
    8,266
    Credits
    1,604,071
    Kelis has just filed her financials with the court, making her case to get support and baby expenses from estranged hubby Nas.

    Kelis says from 11/08 to 4/09, her average monthly income was $21,616. Hardly poor, but way less than what she and Nas were pulling in while she was with him.

    Kelis, who is ready to give birth, has some pretty hefty expenses — $80,831 a month … way more than she says she makes.

    Kelis says she hasn’t toured in a year and most of her income comes from her concerts.

    Kelis says she spends $14,861 on her mortgage. Her nanny costs $3,500 a month. She spends $15,000 a month on entertainment, gifts and vacations — not too shabby. And she says it cost $175 to have the “baby rug dry cleaned.”

    And there’s this … Kelis says she wants to buy “storage to bank the baby’s blood when he is born. The banking is the collection and storage of the stem cells found in the baby’s umbilical cord.” It’s used to treat 70 life-threatening diseases. It all costs $$$

  3. #3
    Southern Belle mz_JazE's Avatar mz_JazE is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    East of the Anacostia River, MD
    Posts
    15,853
    Credits
    515,125,541
    wtf, so maybe her ass needs to slow up on the vacations, and get a part-time nanny since her ass isn't focking working. Some people make what she makes a month in a year, she needs to shake her bossy ass in the studio, and earn it like everyone else.

    *yes I'm miserable, so what she needs to stop trying to act like she's worth having 100K a damn month. *
    Last edited by mz_JazE; 06-18-2009 at 12:56 PM.

  4. #4
    Registered User Kia_Free is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Missing NYC but not the NYPD
    Posts
    1,581
    Credits
    1,012,889
    Good for her. I hope she has a good lawyer and that he has to pay her lawyer's fees as well. I hope Tameka Raymond has a good lawyer as well.

    Why should she now change her lifestyle now that they are getting a divorce and she is carrying his child. I don't think so.

    Nas has really lived up to his other name Nasty Nas.

    How many of you are willing to make lifestyle change? I'm sure not many

  5. #5
    Registered User BAJANFUHLIFE is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    BIM
    Posts
    8,266
    Credits
    1,604,071
    Quote Originally Posted by mz_JazE View Post
    wtf, so maybe her ass needs to slow up on the vacations, and get a part-time nanny since her ass isn't focking working. Some people make what she makes a month in a year, she needs to shake her bossy ass in the studio, and earn it like everyone else.

    *yes I'm miserable, so what she needs to stop trying to act like she's worth having 100K a damn month. *
    wow, i didnt expect women to be against her. but u r right, she can work her pregant milkshake in a club and get more than 80 thousand a month from all the boys in that yard. lol.

  6. #6
    I breed Ank Panty Droppa's Avatar Panty Droppa is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    N.Y.C.
    Posts
    16,344
    Credits
    3,051
    but what would be hilarious if the baby born and kelis died from some kind of birth complications






    lol

  7. #7
    T-MAKAA
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Chie View Post
    but what would be hilarious if the baby born and kelis died from some kind of birth complications






    lol
    nahh that wouldnt be hilarious

  8. #8
    Registered User BAJANFUHLIFE is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    BIM
    Posts
    8,266
    Credits
    1,604,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Kia_Free View Post
    Good for her. I hope she has a good lawyer and that he has to pay her lawyer's fees as well. I hope Tameka Raymond has a good lawyer as well.

    Why should she now change her lifestyle now that they are getting a divorce and she is carrying his child. I don't think so.

    Nas has really lived up to his other name Nasty Nas.

    How many of you are willing to make lifestyle change? I'm sure not many
    but y should she receive alimony when she is also an artist? she makes her own money.

  9. #9
    Registered User Dr Insane's Avatar Dr Insane is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    DOWN IN AH DE GHETTO
    Posts
    38,722
    Credits
    3,491,164
    Quote Originally Posted by BAJANFUHLIFE View Post
    who read bout that high demand of kelis from nas?

    wat she want wid all that?

    imix men, we need to hold our pockets and wallets tight cause we in recession and the women like sissy craig, dumb insane, wadass, raggay, picong etc on gold diggin status.
    u cah stop calllin man name yuh bulla yuh.

  10. #10
    Registered User Kia_Free is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Missing NYC but not the NYPD
    Posts
    1,581
    Credits
    1,012,889
    Quote Originally Posted by BAJANFUHLIFE View Post
    but y should she receive alimony when she is also an artist? she makes her own money.
    We all know Nas is loaded. Negroe has five houses. Kelis is an artist but she doesn't have as much money as Nas. So she and her child deserve to live in that same lifestyle that he married her in and also got pregnant in. It's simple math. Why should her lifestyle change and why should his child not be entitled to the same lifestyle that his daddy is living. Again simple math

  11. #11
    Spoogie
    Guest
    why should her ex husband be the one to maintain her way of living ?

    Divorce means change, if she is ready to get accustom to him being out of her life, she should be willing to adapt to his money being gone too. I don't understand the gull of women believing their ex husband should still be supporting them.

  12. #12
    Super Moderator Jason kiDD's Avatar Jason kiDD is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Da Streets
    Posts
    42,527
    Credits
    7,664,113
    Its called divorce.. Meaning you divorce yourself from worldy possessions...

  13. #13
    Southern Belle mz_JazE's Avatar mz_JazE is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    East of the Anacostia River, MD
    Posts
    15,853
    Credits
    515,125,541
    Quote Originally Posted by BAJANFUHLIFE View Post
    wow, i didnt expect women to be against her. but u r right, she can work her pregant milkshake in a club and get more than 80 thousand a month from all the boys in that yard. lol.
    I mean honestly all of the rumors I heard of them not working out was because of her cheating, not him. Then she has the audacity to say, oh yeah since I'm about to have our child, give me 80K...man get the fuck out of here! lol I mean yeah I'm saying she should change up at least on the vacations and nanny (still want to know why she needs a nanny). First time I can say people need to be like Kimora and Russell...she did her thing while he did his thing, shoot she just had a baby, but her and Russ still have a business relationship when it comes to the children. Here's Kelis the child isn't even here, and she's already saying a baby is going to cost her that much.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    nahh that wouldnt be hilarious
    +1

  14. #14
    Southern Belle mz_JazE's Avatar mz_JazE is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    East of the Anacostia River, MD
    Posts
    15,853
    Credits
    515,125,541
    Quote Originally Posted by Kia_Free View Post
    We all know Nas is loaded. Negroe has five houses. Kelis is an artist but she doesn't have as much money as Nas. So she and her child deserve to live in that same lifestyle that he married her in and also got pregnant in. It's simple math. Why should her lifestyle change and why should his child not be entitled to the same lifestyle that his daddy is living. Again simple math
    who said that his son would go without? Instead of her getting the money, it needs to be invested into something like a savings account. That way he can see where it's going llike private school, if she decided to buy him clothes (which she shouldn't have to because if he's such a good father, he would already handle that). I just think she's being greedy.

  15. #15
    Registered User Kia_Free is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Missing NYC but not the NYPD
    Posts
    1,581
    Credits
    1,012,889
    Quote Originally Posted by mz_JazE View Post
    who said that his son would go without? Instead of her getting the money, it needs to be invested into something like a savings account. That way he can see where it's going llike private school, if she decided to buy him clothes (which she shouldn't have to because if he's such a good father, he would already handle that). I just think she's being greedy.
    According to reports Nas hasn't been taking care of his unborn child right now. He hasn't been assisting with medical bills and preparation for the baby. So if this is true he is not a good father. She knows why she is asking for that amount. She is securing her future along with her child's future. If reports are true I don't blame her. I would be askinig for the same....

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •