Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: 8 missed calls

  1. #1
    SSS
    Registered User SSS's Avatar SSS is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    bk baby
    Posts
    8,154
    Credits
    1,083,446

    8 missed calls

    Damm people think bout me today.

  2. #2
    Registered User clchick's Avatar clchick is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    where the Eagles are a hometown favorite!
    Posts
    4,650
    Credits
    1,010,221
    yuh spending too much time on Imix that yuh missing the calls them....

  3. #3
    0
    Guest
    stop yuh blasted lying... yuh see topclass say she have 347 messages no yuh saying yuh miss messages

  4. #4
    Senior Member topclassbubbla is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    5,378
    Credits
    13,202
    That's probably why you never return my flickin' calls when I call you...

  5. #5
    SSS
    Registered User SSS's Avatar SSS is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    bk baby
    Posts
    8,154
    Credits
    1,083,446
    Originally posted by hotpepasauce
    stop yuh blasted lying... yuh see topclass say she have 347 messages no yuh saying yuh miss messages
    your just angry that its your calls that I am miss. Get the point I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU

  6. #6
    SSS
    Registered User SSS's Avatar SSS is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    bk baby
    Posts
    8,154
    Credits
    1,083,446
    Originally posted by topclassbubbla
    That's probably why you never return my flickin' calls when I call you...
    No I does just inbox ya.

  7. #7
    0
    Guest
    Originally posted by SSS
    your just angry that its your calls that I am miss. Get the point I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU
    please if i did call yuh the phone would pick up before the first ring done....

  8. #8
    SSS
    Registered User SSS's Avatar SSS is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    bk baby
    Posts
    8,154
    Credits
    1,083,446
    Originally posted by hotpepasauce
    please if i did call yuh the phone would pick up before the first ring done....
    you does tell me so much shite on the mix what the hell could you got to tell me in person..............

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •