Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: 73.1% of Black Men Single

Credits

73.1% of Black Men Single

Ok.. The correct Stat is 73.1% of black men between the ages of 25 and 29 have never been married. That's actually higher than the 70.5% of black women in the same category and polled in the same time frame.

Why is there so much scrutiny on the women, yet the men get a pass even with a higher percentage? Why is that, when in our society, it's mostly the men who do the asking?

Discuss.
    Toppa_Toppa, dollbabi and DSP like this.
    Those Who Sacrifice Freedom for Security Deserve Neither
    www.cookingwithval.com
    http://www.snackhealthy.com/snackwithval
    @cookingwithval
    @NicaBlack

Credits
    source?

Gladiator
    Yall Imix women aint have shame lol.. Everyday is the same topic..

:
    optimizm likes this.

Credits
    I thought women mature faster than men supposedly? If so wouldn't a woman 25-29 be more comparable with men 30-34? Dun dun dun dun
    Space available for RENT

Toppa_Toppa
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bo$$ View Post
    I thought women mature faster than men supposedly? If so wouldn't a woman 25-29 be more comparable with men 30-34? Dun dun dun dun
    If maturity had anything to do with marriage then the divorce rate would be a lot lower.
    Triniminx likes this.

Black Madonna
    not surprised and these dudes arent mature enough to address it

T-MAKAA
    Quote Originally Posted by Nica View Post
    Ok.. The correct Stat is 73.1% of black men between the ages of 25 and 29 have never been married. That's actually higher than the 70.5% of black women in the same category and polled in the same time frame.

Why is there so much scrutiny on the women, yet the men get a pass even with a higher percentage? Why is that, when in our society, it's mostly the men who do the asking?

Discuss.
    Is this a rhetorical question?

What exactly do u want to know?

Who do u want to answer this question?

Credits
    i agree....who the hell wants to marry a dude that is between 25-29???? 17 yer old females????? especially these black dudes

90% of black dudes that age still living with they mama, and can't find a decent job yet
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

you just don't have the BALLS to OVERTLY AGREE....rather just do it INDIRECTLY

weak men only can deal with weaker women

in the presence of strength you diminish...

Gladiator
    seeing that men chase women..

why other races of men have not chased the 70% of black single women into a relationship ? or these women waiting for the black man who is the basketball player or baller ? lol
    Last edited by Gladiator; 07-12-2012 at 05:51 PM.
    Mayak likes this.

Gladiator
    lol wait wait i find this thread to be ironic considering we have a recent female imixer on board who was crying about this .. do some of y'all dudes.. wake up in de mornin..

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppa_Toppa View Post
    If maturity had anything to do with marriage then the divorce rate would be a lot lower.
    Why yuh doh hush yuh mowt an do de people an dem wuk.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Madonna View Post
    not surprised and these dudes arent mature enough to address it
    Nutten to do wid maturity, I don't think anyone cares to answer

Quote Originally Posted by NikkiGiovanni View Post
    i agree....who the hell wants to marry a dude that is between 25-29???? 17 yer old females????? especially these black dudes

90% of black dudes that age still living with they mama, and can't find a decent job yet
    Sense!
    Space available for RENT

Black Madonna
    supposedly? do you agree with the statement you just made or are you just making joke but have no intentions of really answering?

Credits
    sorry but in my mind theres no way u can properly mesasure statistic like this

Toppa_Toppa
    Quote Originally Posted by Tha Biz View Post
    Nobody does say that when dey talking about 'unmarried' Black women though...

Gladiator
    Quote Originally Posted by Tha Biz View Post
    yup.. no one knows how many of these same single people choose to be single and have no intentions of being in a relationship

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast