Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 54

Thread: 5k for 5k . quiz # 2

  1. #1
    Imix Bad Man Mayak is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    UN
    Posts
    6,873
    Credits
    36,069,552

    5k for 5k . quiz # 2

    answer correct get 5k.. answer wrong pay 5k..

    no delete or edit post.



    ''' what ave/strip IS THE LONGEST...


    ocean ave.

    bedfod ave.

    nostrand ave.

    jamaica ave

  2. #2
    NaturalBornRidah
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by King-NicK View Post
    answer correct get 5k.. answer wrong pay 5k..

    no delete or edit post.



    ''' what ave/strip IS THE LONGEST...


    ocean ave.

    bedfod ave.

    nostrand ave.

    jamaica ave
    Jamaica ave, it goes from the border of LI to BK.

    But thats nothing and easy to find out.

  3. #3
    Imix Bad Man Mayak is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    UN
    Posts
    6,873
    Credits
    36,069,552
    ur wrong ####################... pay up

  4. #4
    NaturalBornRidah
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by King-NicK View Post
    ur wrong ####################... pay up
    haha yea fukking right.

  5. #5
    Imix Bad Man Mayak is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    UN
    Posts
    6,873
    Credits
    36,069,552
    listen, don't make me report u..

    just pay up.

  6. #6
    NaturalBornRidah
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by King-NicK View Post
    listen, don't make me report u..

    just pay up.
    You pay up fool.

  7. #7
    Searching For Answers Hello BKLYN is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    17,142
    Credits
    51,937,683
    nostand
    the healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers.

    Carl G. Jung

  8. #8
    Imix Bad Man Mayak is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    UN
    Posts
    6,873
    Credits
    36,069,552
    Quote Originally Posted by Hello BKLYN View Post
    nostand


    ur also wrong.. pay up plz..

  9. #9
    Imix Bad Man Mayak is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    UN
    Posts
    6,873
    Credits
    36,069,552
    ok i already have 2 wrong answers so i can't accept anymore answers for this question..

    new quiz comin soon

  10. #10
    NaturalBornRidah
    Guest
    This should be any ones last post in the thread besides the OP its obvious this dude just wants to drag this thread on because its all he made this thread for.

  11. #11
    Imix Bad Man Mayak is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    UN
    Posts
    6,873
    Credits
    36,069,552
    Nostrand starts on [ nostrand and emmons ave, and ends on nostrand and flushign ave.]

    jamaica ave starts on .[ jamaica ave and alabama ave, and ends on jamaica ave an 224.]



    and answer is bedfod ave..


    don't worry when richard loogg on he will see my report natural

  12. #12
    Searching For Answers Hello BKLYN is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    17,142
    Credits
    51,937,683
    Quote Originally Posted by King-NicK View Post
    Nostrand starts on [ nostrand and emmons ave, and ends on nostrand and flushign ave.]

    jamaica ave starts on .[ jamaica ave and alabama ave, and ends on jamaica ave an 224.]



    and answer is bedfod ave..


    don't worry when richard loogg on he will see my report natural
    yeah, jamaica ave is mad short.. it begins in East New York which is damn near queens.. then it cuts through southern queens until it gets to the Cross Island Parkway... the South part of queens is only a small piece of land...
    the healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers.

    Carl G. Jung

  13. #13
    Imix Bad Man Mayak is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    UN
    Posts
    6,873
    Credits
    36,069,552
    Quote Originally Posted by Hello BKLYN View Post
    yeah, jamaica ave is mad short.. it begins in East New York which is damn near queens.. then it cuts through southern queens until it gets to the Cross Island Parkway... the South part of queens is only a small piece of land...

    yup

  14. #14
    Kakez868
    Guest
    I Thought Wit' The Amount Of Brooklyn Niqqas On Here, Allyuh' Would Know Bedford Is Long As Shyt..


    But Watch Nick Eh...He Does Rell Teef En' These Quiz Threads..

  15. #15
    Imix Bad Man Mayak is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    UN
    Posts
    6,873
    Credits
    36,069,552
    watch this 1..lol...


    i trying to get up to 130k before the night done..

    richard moving slow as hell tho shiiit

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •