Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32

Thread: 51 to 49 Democrats win...Win what?

  1. #1
    JA Soca Ambassador socapineman is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Bklyn
    Posts
    12,418
    Credits
    84,651,927

    51 to 49 Democrats win...Win what?

    51 to 49 Democrats win...Win what?



    It is clear to me that White America, at least half of them still signed of on Bush and the Republicans agenda, so it is still clear to me that we are still as divided as we were pre '60s.


    Taking in to account what is going on in Iraq and America, how can white America (Mid West States) side with Bush and his party. If anything it should have been an 80/20 land slide across the country, then I would feel like there is hope!


    The way I see it is that you still have half of America wanting Bush to “stay the course. “


    Do you see hope or do you feel that we are divided as ever?

  2. #2
    elq
    Cleophus aka pupah lashie elq's Avatar elq is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    21,977
    Credits
    1,516,009
    Quote Originally Posted by socapineman View Post
    51 to 49 Democrats win...Win what?



    It is clear to me that White America, at least half of them still signed of on Bush and the Republicans agenda, so it is still clear to me that we are still as divided as we were pre '60s.


    Taking in to account what is going on in Iraq and America, how can white America (Mid West States) side with Bush and his party. If anything it should have been an 80/20 land slide across the country, then I would feel like there is hope!


    The way I see it is that you still have half of America wanting Bush to “stay the course. “


    Do you see hope or do you feel that we are divided as ever?

    who is this we that you are talking about?

  3. #3
    Registered User cease10 is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ah lost
    Posts
    4,855
    Credits
    1,675,777
    u do know that all the seats were not up for election this year??

  4. #4
    JA Soca Ambassador socapineman is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Bklyn
    Posts
    12,418
    Credits
    84,651,927
    Quote Originally Posted by elq View Post
    who is this we that you are talking about?
    Americans , whites, blacks....

  5. #5
    JA Soca Ambassador socapineman is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Bklyn
    Posts
    12,418
    Credits
    84,651,927
    Quote Originally Posted by cease10 View Post
    u do know that all the seats were not up for election this year??
    No I didn't know that...thanks for letting me know.

  6. #6
    elq
    Cleophus aka pupah lashie elq's Avatar elq is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    21,977
    Credits
    1,516,009
    Quote Originally Posted by socapineman View Post
    Americans , whites, blacks....
    so you're asking a question for which there is no answer i see.....

    please tell us when was america ever unified?

    cats signed off on the war on terror because they were fresh off 9 11. those who didn't agree knew to keep their mouth shut or be labelled as pro-terrorists who had a secret stash of french wine in their cellars....and u saw what happened to the french.....

  7. #7
    JA Soca Ambassador socapineman is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Bklyn
    Posts
    12,418
    Credits
    84,651,927
    Quote Originally Posted by elq View Post
    so you're asking a question for which there is no answer i see.....

    please tell us when was america ever unified?

    cats signed off on the war on terror because they were fresh off 9 11. those who didn't agree knew to keep their mouth shut or be labelled as pro-terrorists who had a secret stash of french wine in their cellars....and u saw what happened to the french.....


    Where did I state we were ever united ?

    It is a simple question, Dem feel that they won big, so I am asking , going forward now, do you feel we can come together as Americans or will we remain divide !

  8. #8
    Registered User Dr Insane's Avatar Dr Insane is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    DOWN IN AH DE GHETTO
    Posts
    38,722
    Credits
    3,491,164
    51-49 where you getting these #'s from?

    last i heard dme won montanaso dat's 5 seat's and virginia there leading there as well but the official result's might not be out till month end.if they win in virginina they do have control of the senate.
    Last edited by Dr Insane; 11-08-2006 at 08:46 PM.

  9. #9
    Registered User cease10 is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ah lost
    Posts
    4,855
    Credits
    1,675,777
    Quote Originally Posted by socapineman View Post
    No I didn't know that...thanks for letting me know.
    not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, but Demorcrats basically took the majority of seats that were up for grabs yesterday, and you can basically call it a landslide (especially in the senate, 23-9)....

    So now the Democrats have the majority in the house, senate, and governorships....so it's gonna be real hard for Bush and the republicans to get their agenda passed on the national and local scenes

  10. #10
    elq
    Cleophus aka pupah lashie elq's Avatar elq is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    21,977
    Credits
    1,516,009
    Quote Originally Posted by socapineman View Post
    Where did I state we were ever united ?

    It is a simple question, Dem feel that they won big, so I am asking , going forward now, do you feel we can come together as Americans or will we remain divide !
    you can't be serious...another case of say what you mean instead of what you say huh...

    Quote Originally Posted by socapineman View Post
    51 to 49 Democrats win...Win what?
    It is clear to me that White America, at least half of them still signed of on Bush and the Republicans agenda, so it is still clear to me that we are still as divided as we were pre '60s.

    Do you see hope or do you feel that we are divided as ever?

  11. #11
    JA Soca Ambassador socapineman is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Bklyn
    Posts
    12,418
    Credits
    84,651,927
    Quote Originally Posted by lucian maddness View Post
    51-49 where you getting these #'s from?

    last i heard dme won montanaso dat's 5 seat's and virginia there leading there as well but the official result's might not be out till month end.if they win in virginina they do have control of the senate.
    LOL, dude, it is not that critical , it is a simple question !

    Whether it was 51/49 or 55/45, or 53/47, my point was close to half of Americans wanted to stay the course !

  12. #12
    JA Soca Ambassador socapineman is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Bklyn
    Posts
    12,418
    Credits
    84,651,927
    Quote Originally Posted by elq View Post
    you can't be serious...another case of say what you mean instead of what you say huh...
    More or less....


    but I am saying that we were divided pre'60....a few civil rights law was put into place....but it still didn't make us united as one....so I was asking...going forward ....

  13. #13
    JA Soca Ambassador socapineman is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Bklyn
    Posts
    12,418
    Credits
    84,651,927
    Quote Originally Posted by cease10 View Post
    not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, but Demorcrats basically took the majority of seats that were up for grabs yesterday, and you can basically call it a landslide (especially in the senate, 23-9)....

    So now the Democrats have the majority in the house, senate, and governorships....so it's gonna be real hard for Bush and the republicans to get their agenda passed on the national and local scenes

    Dude...I am being an A$$.... I feel more insulted that you would even post that to me....yes i know...but thanks ...so you think you can answer the question now ?

  14. #14
    ah like chupidness limintrinibwoy's Avatar limintrinibwoy is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    In meh skin
    Posts
    16,220
    Credits
    3,976,977
    The report is in....the Dems have taken the Senate...so yahoo reports

  15. #15
    JA Soca Ambassador socapineman is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Bklyn
    Posts
    12,418
    Credits
    84,651,927
    Quote Originally Posted by limintrinibwoy View Post
    The report is in....the Dems have taken the Senate...so yahoo reports
    Yeah...do what Bush did...claim victory...then start putting ppl in office....let the courts deal with the recount !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •