Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By NASDAQ
  • 1 Post By ~Ms. Classy Lady~

Thread: 50 Cent Pissed Off Holly Peete

Credits

50 Cent Pissed Off Holly Peete

I don't see why she has to take it personal. I mean. He's 50 Cent. You really expect better?

Credits
    post a video or article please
    the healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers.

Carl G. Jung

Credits
    so people aint allowed to have freedom of speech in america anymore?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Hello BKLYN View Post
    post a video or article please
    Holly Robinson-Peete has become an extremely active voice in the autism community after discovering that her now 15 year old son was diagnosed with the developmental disorder several years back. She has since gone on to launch the Holly-Rod Foundation, an organization dedicated to providing compassionate care to those living with Autism and Parkinson’s disease.

With all the efforts that she puts into raising awareness for autism, you can only imagine that she didn’t find 50 Cent’s attempts at insulting one of his followers funny.

According to Mrs. Grapevine, one of 50′s 8million + followers sent him a tweet talking about the fact that he would not be releasing an album any time soon. 50 Cent then fired back by saying, I just saw your picture fool. You look autistic. He went on to say that he didn’t want special ed folks following him, prompting Holly to pen an open letter to the rapper.

Dear 50 Cent,

Since last night my twitter timeline is flooded with tweets and retweets about a response you posted to someone who insulted you. When I read it my heart sank. I thought maybe your account had been hacked. No such luck. Granted, his comment was completely out of line but your retort: “i just saw your picture fool you look autistic”- was so so disappointing. I mean, that’s your comeback?? And you didn’t stop there. You went on to joke about not wanting “special ed kids” on your timeline. Seriously, THIS is how you use your platform of 8 million plus followers??

I’ve met you in passing over the years and I know you are a bright, astute businessman and legitimate philanthropist so it is with a bit of sincere confusion that I ask you… Do you even know what autism is? And what exactly does “autistic” look like? Do you know how wildly prevalent autism is? 1 in 88 have it. That’s 1 in 54 boys. Families suffer a social stigma you will never know. It is a financial and emotional drain for millions, so our non-profit- HollyRod Foundation works hard to raise funds to help these families cope…

I hope you can see how what you might see as a benign insult-or not- was so randomly hurtful, immature and misinformed. Maybe you are naive or indifferent as to how many of your fans might be deeply and personally offended by your insult. At the very least-can you please delete it? If you’ve read your mentions today I am sure you have felt the wrath of autism parents. We are no joke. Neither is autism. We are not about to let you attempt to make “autistic” the new “R-word” under our watch.

Finally, this is my son Rodney Peete. He has autism. So I guess this is what autistic looks like? He is in special ed. He loves rap music and is a HUGE fan of yours. He’s a tremendous kid. He has to deal with so much trying to fit in. This isn’t helping.

Sincerely,

Holly Robinson Peete

Credits
    Would it have been better if he used the term .... M-Behbeh
    Linkage !!!

facebook.com/SoundLion - Friend Me
    https://www.youtube.com/user/li0ns0und - Mixes / Remixes --- Check Me Out

Taj
    Credits
    nothing wrong with standing up for your cause

plus 50 has a habit of saying stuff he don't mean and apologizing later, he's an idiot sometimes and then he not
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    50 cent is a rapper and they are in an industry and marinated in a mentality that is basically the lifestyle of a teenage male's wet dreams come to life....

It would be easier if she just stopped her son from listening 50. Or at least not following him on twitter.

I can't imagine what people get out of following tons of celebrities though. I just want their music if me and them don't personally know each other and their line of work not related to my business, the hell I'm following them on twitter for?

I don't need to know every breeze that blow past people that are here to entertain me. This is how people get caught up and start thinking they actually cool with these celebrities...

I think Yendi, Miss Jamaica Universe, is the only one I follow, can't remember. And I'm not ON twitter like that currently anyway...just push information OUT to it from the blog and from the blog's facebook page. Maybe one day I'll get into it but it's just so random and excessive more time...
    Who has eyes to see, let them see...

I can only be me.... MadamStatuesque's Avatar MadamStatuesque is offline
    Credits
    She is damn right and Curtis is an ass for even letting that thought leave his mind, or even letting it enter for that matter. For those that think otherwise, you wouldn't know what it's like until it's your child or someone in your family.
    Not a single ounce of fock shall be given today...

Credits
    I understand Holly's position, and the letter was very necessary... but that is definitely something 50 would say, i cant believe she opened the letter by saying she expected better...
    the healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers.

Carl G. Jung

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by MadamStatuesque View Post
    She is damn right and Curtis is an ass for even letting that thought leave his mind, or even letting it enter for that matter. For those that think otherwise, you wouldn't know what it's like until it's your child or someone in your family.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hello BKLYN View Post
    I understand Holly's position, and the letter was very necessary... but that is definitely something 50 would say, i cant believe she opened the letter by saying she expected better...
    To me it's in the exact same bloodline as calling women b*tches and men in general n*ggas.

And everybody want them to get a bly for that.

No sale. Burn him for the this burn them all for the rest of it.
    Who has eyes to see, let them see...

Credits
    y'all full of sh!t..the only focking reason Holly has a problem with it is because he damn son has it. 50 should say.. i wasnt talking about or to your son, this was an A & B conversation so C yourself out.

u cant call fagz what they are, u cant call retards what they are... but u want to wave a damn flag talking about FREEDOM. keep believing that progressive thinking brain washing bull$hit they telling y'all
    ~Ms. Classy Lady~ and Mayak like this.

I can only be me.... MadamStatuesque's Avatar MadamStatuesque is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by NASDAQ View Post
    y'all full of sh!t..the only focking reason Holly has a problem with it is because he damn son has it. 50 should say.. i wasnt talking about or to your son, this was an A & B conversation so C yourself out.

u cant call fagz what they are, u cant call retards what they are... but u want to wave a damn flag talking about FREEDOM. keep believing that progressive thinking brain washing bull$hit they telling y'all
    yawn. the proper name for a "fag" is a gay person. the proper name for a "retard" is mentally disabled/challenged. so i guess the proper name for "us" is nigg3r/#################### huh?

f*ck the fact that he's offending potentially millions of ppl that are fans of his right? your reasoning is the exact reason why "we" cant do better.
    Not a single ounce of fock shall be given today...

Credits
    People are so sensitive. People say Insulting shit all the time. Hell I've called people retarded. I don't think 50 meant it literally. He was sending a jab at someone who was insulting him.
    Mayak likes this.
    ~~When your character is built on spiritual and moral foundations, your contagious way of life will influence millions.~~

Real Eyes
    Realize
    Real Lies

Credits
    Not surprising...

Credits
    everything is such a big deal nowadays....