Thread: 50 Cent Murdered...LYRICALLY That Is!

Credits

Exclamation 50 Cent Murdered...LYRICALLY That Is!

J-Hood (The Early Warm Up -- Funny)
    http://www.hiphopdx.com/audio/hottra..._g-unit%29.ram
    [ Real Player Required ]

Jadakiss & Styles P (The Funeral & Cremation)
    http://s50.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3...70VYGY09F1M1BD

tramericanjr
    heard his 2 weeks now
    jada and styles murked him

Credits
    Yo...honestly...is it really that difficult to murder him lyrically?

Your answer is....

A resounding NO

Credits
    stuepsssss........ whatever

GGGGGGGG -UNIT

SAME SH!T DIFFERNT TOILET HornaMan4Hire's Avatar HornaMan4Hire is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by SeReNDiPiTy

Your answer is....

A resounding NO
    Not a hard task at all

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by SeReNDiPiTy

Your answer is....

A resounding NO
    Exaclty
    MY SQUADS:

NBA -LAKERS
    EPL/CL - MAN U
    NCAA BB - UCONN
    NCAA FB - FLORIDA ST
    NFL - RAMS
    MLB - BRAVES
    NHL - PENS

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by tramericanjr
    heard his 2 weeks now
    jada and styles murked him
    (The following will be spoken in Yankee talk)
    Uhh, my problem with this "battle" is the Jada, Styles, and Jada lack creativity and originality. First off, they are all spit over beats 50 spit on (Jada on the Animal beat, Jada and Styles P on the 50 shot ya aka problem child beat, and Jae Hood spit over the beat 50 spit on Be a Gentleman), Sheek is the only one to show some originality. Second, they aint saying nothing and I mean G-unit as well, we all know Jada dont sell, we all know 50 live in CT, we all know the LOX wore shinny suits, we all know 50 got dough and sell records, we are know 50 been shot mad times and aint shoot back
    (which makes no sense to me one because the man got shot in his car reaching for his gun so he couldnt shoot back and then the dude that shot him got shot weeks later while 50 was still on a hospital bed). Its all wack.

Oh yea, and I cant take anything Jae Hood says seriously cuz I heard dude used to stay catching beatings while he went to Mt Vernon HS, so bad that he had to go back to yonkers.

On another note, Bleek (who I am far form a fan) gets in on Game over the So Seductive beat.

And as far as game I guess if you gonna spit for 15 minutes you gotta say something hot at times its law of averages.

These so call "battles" is wack and be about nothing. It aint no Mc Ren vs Krs 1 ish defending they hoods, It aint no Hov vs Nas where you can be like the winner is on top the game (Too be honest you still couldnt say this after this battle because Jay took a L but was still da man) it aint no LL Cool J vs Kool Moe Dee type shoot it aint even on a LL vs Canibus (2nd Rnd KO one of my top 5 battle songs ever) level. ITS JUST WACK.

Credits
    Gosh... 50 CT is dead this time

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by BajanFyah83
    Uhh, my problem with this "battle" is the Jada, Styles, and Jada lack creativity and originality. First off, they are all spit over beats 50 spit on (Jada on the Animal beat, Jada and Styles P on the 50 shot ya aka problem child beat, and Jae Hood spit over the beat 50 spit on Be a Gentleman), Sheek is the only one to show some originality. Second, they aint saying nothing and I mean G-unit as well, we all know Jada dont sell, we all know 50 live in CT, we all know the LOX wore shinny suits, we all know 50 got dough and sell records, we are know 50 been shot mad times and aint shoot back
    (which makes no sense to me one because the man got shot in his car reaching for his gun so he couldnt shoot back and then the dude that shot him got shot weeks later while 50 was still on a hospital bed). Its all wack.

Oh yea, and I cant take anything Jae Hood says seriously cuz I heard dude used to stay catching beatings while he went to Mt Vernon HS, so bad that he had to go back to yonkers.

On another note, Bleek (who I am far form a fan) gets in on Game over the So Seductive beat.

And as far as game I guess if you gonna spit for 15 minutes you gotta say something hot at times its law of averages.

These so call "battles" is wack and be about nothing. It aint no Mc Ren vs Krs 1 ish defending they hoods, It aint no Hov vs Nas where you can be like the winner is on top the game (Too be honest you still couldnt say this after this battle because Jay took a L but was still da man) it aint no LL Cool J vs Kool Moe Dee type shoot it aint even on a LL vs Canibus (2nd Rnd KO one of my top 5 battle songs ever) level. ITS JUST WACK.
    can somebody say... CORNEEEEEEEEEEEEEY lol
    seriously. shite spittin back back out on shite.. NAh yo

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny_Winey
    I don't get it...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny_Winey
    ah i guess you not really ah hip hop head if yuh fell so.

sebas4920
    people still care about that clown? im behind on these disses and beefs but if its jada i bet its fire.

Credits

talk done....couldn't have said it better myself

Credits
    ah i guess you not really ah hip hop head if yuh fell so.
    I do love hip hop, but not the garbage that's been out for the past couple of years..