Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: 5 Star General

  1. #1
    Dah Fella Dey CoCoLeeks is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,189
    Credits
    1,204

    5 Star General

    Hear nah... Madden 2k6 ... We orn eh !!

    Umm.. Ah know in d passt.. I was not a formidable opponent but tings change... Bronco's or Seahawks I man ah roll wid. Dat colts D rel shittty

    Yuh dong fuh ah Madden 2k5 ah wha ?

  2. #2
    Mad Scorpion
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CoCoLeeks
    Hear nah... Madden 2k6 ... We orn eh !!

    Umm.. Ah know in d passt.. I was not a formidable opponent but tings change... Bronco's or Seahawks I man ah roll wid. Dat colts D rel shittty

    Yuh dong fuh ah Madden 2k5 ah wha ?
    I been away from Madden fuh some time now until recently and I didn't have a good showing at all. But hey maybe I need some practice so we go fix dat up.

  3. #3
    Dah Fella Dey CoCoLeeks is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,189
    Credits
    1,204
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star General
    I been away from Madden fuh some time now until recently and I didn't have a good showing at all. But hey maybe I need some practice so we go fix dat up.

    Sound like ah plan to me.. What team yuh does play with ?

  4. #4
    Mad Scorpion
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CoCoLeeks
    Sound like ah plan to me.. What team yuh does play with ?
    Carolina & Pittsburgh

  5. #5
    Dah Fella Dey CoCoLeeks is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,189
    Credits
    1,204
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star General
    Carolina & Pittsburgh
    Good ah will link yuh when everyting set up on my end.... EZ

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •