Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: 4:30pm count down......

  1. #1
    can u handle me? saucytrini's Avatar saucytrini is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    where is the greatest CARNIVAL?..well then yuh find meh!
    Posts
    10,337
    Credits
    1,785,354

    Arrow 4:30pm count down......

    darn..it's going to take so long to come now..darn it darn it..........

    :devil :devil
    ****If you're over 10 And watch CNN and believe everything
    You're in 2 deep, And your 35 And you still survive, idle pon corner side
    You're in 2 deep (Damian Marley -In 2 Deep)****
    "pitch yuh k.u..nt" (taken from VincyShenny)

  2. #2
    twins in full gleee slimgyal's Avatar slimgyal is offline
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    somewhere ova de rainbow
    Posts
    13,155
    Credits
    1,503,190
    I with u... my ride comes at exactly 4:30..and ah not doing sh!t until dem come..

  3. #3
    God is my pilot Shandy 2.0's Avatar Shandy 2.0 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    ...concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
    Posts
    26,976
    Credits
    1,088,856
    Quote Originally Posted by saucytrini
    darn..it's going to take so long to come now..darn it darn it..........

    :devil :devil
    HEY SAUCY! I just remembered...allyuh have no holiday this weekend. :p

    Boy oh boy...three day weekend for me....Imix fete. Oh joy


    Enjoys this moment until August 31st or Emancipation Day...heck whichever comes first.
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

    "If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

    Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
    the floor each morning the devil says:
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"

  4. #4
    Kaiser Ball Gyul BAGOGYUL's Avatar BAGOGYUL is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    4,580
    Credits
    1,009,512

    steuuupppppppppsssssss

    i here till 5:30
    but my boss in Phili....i think i'm gonna sneak out @ 5...
    shhhhh!

  5. #5
    can u handle me? saucytrini's Avatar saucytrini is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    where is the greatest CARNIVAL?..well then yuh find meh!
    Posts
    10,337
    Credits
    1,785,354

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by slimgyal
    I with u... my ride comes at exactly 4:30..and ah not doing sh!t until dem come..

    I have an AGM to attend at 4:30pm (more boring talk) but I finish work at 4:30pm..by the time I reach there it may be 5pm..hopefully all the boring speeches out of the way......

    and I hope the interesting and tasty.....
    ****If you're over 10 And watch CNN and believe everything
    You're in 2 deep, And your 35 And you still survive, idle pon corner side
    You're in 2 deep (Damian Marley -In 2 Deep)****
    "pitch yuh k.u..nt" (taken from VincyShenny)

  6. #6
    DJ Trixx
    Guest
    allyuh damn slackin goats

  7. #7
    BANNED Short_Thing's Avatar Short_Thing is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    16,125
    Credits
    33,729
    3:57pm

  8. #8
    can u handle me? saucytrini's Avatar saucytrini is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    where is the greatest CARNIVAL?..well then yuh find meh!
    Posts
    10,337
    Credits
    1,785,354

    Talking Miss Shandy

    Quote Originally Posted by shandy
    HEY SAUCY! I just remembered...allyuh have no holiday this weekend. :p

    Boy oh boy...three day weekend for me....Imix fete. Oh joy
    Enjoys this moment until August 31st or Emancipation Day...heck whichever comes first.
    we may not have any holidays till the 1st August and then again on the 31st August and the on the 24th September.....

    BUT

    unlike you folks...we can stay away from work on any given Friday and Monday and call in sick...and not get fired.....or reprimanded.....and then do it again in the middle of the week......and call it a casual day :p

    (hmmmmm... i just got an idea...)
    ****If you're over 10 And watch CNN and believe everything
    You're in 2 deep, And your 35 And you still survive, idle pon corner side
    You're in 2 deep (Damian Marley -In 2 Deep)****
    "pitch yuh k.u..nt" (taken from VincyShenny)

  9. #9
    God is my pilot Shandy 2.0's Avatar Shandy 2.0 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    ...concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
    Posts
    26,976
    Credits
    1,088,856
    Quote Originally Posted by saucytrini
    we may not have any holidays till the 1st August and then again on the 31st August and the on the 24th September.....

    BUT

    unlike you folks...we can stay away from work on any given Friday and Monday and call in sick...and not get fired.....or reprimanded.....and then do it again in the middle of the week......and call it a casual day :p

    (hmmmmm... i just got an idea...)
    *steups* Oh gosh gyul...yuh have to spoil the vibes for me dry so?

    ooh! look at the time it's 4:00 I'm going home. :p
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

    "If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

    Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
    the floor each morning the devil says:
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"

  10. #10
    can u handle me? saucytrini's Avatar saucytrini is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    where is the greatest CARNIVAL?..well then yuh find meh!
    Posts
    10,337
    Credits
    1,785,354
    Quote Originally Posted by shandy
    *steups* Oh gosh gyul...yuh have to spoil the vibes for me dry so?

    ooh! look at the time it's 4:00 I'm going home. :p

    ****If you're over 10 And watch CNN and believe everything
    You're in 2 deep, And your 35 And you still survive, idle pon corner side
    You're in 2 deep (Damian Marley -In 2 Deep)****
    "pitch yuh k.u..nt" (taken from VincyShenny)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •