Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: 4:30 pm cussin

  1. #1
    Senior Member topclassbubbla is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    5,378
    Credits
    13,202

    Angry 4:30 pm cussin

    Ya have some people who have sheer nerve to come to ya place uninvited and mekkin all kinda snide remarks about the crackheads...

    So there are a few crackheads in my neighborhood, but they're my crackheads in front of my house, and if ya doan like it, doan come back.

    I doan mek fun of the fact that I have to give you two days notice to go out because ya live in the 3-fare zone, now do I?

    I doan mek fun of the fact that the most exciting thing in ya neighborhood is Christmas time cause then everybody run competition fi see whose house is decorated the best, do I?

    Good. I'm glad we unnerstand each other.

  2. #2
    Take Kaiso In Yuh Mouth!! lordsalt is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    QBNYC
    Posts
    9,935
    Credits
    516,216
    i hear what u saying, but i just had 2 laff when u said...

    So there are a few crackheads in my neighborhood, but they're my crackheads in front of my house...

    but venting is good.

    salt

  3. #3
    Dragon
    Guest
    Words to live by

    People who live in glass houses should not throw stones

  4. #4
    The Prophet Kingmidas's Avatar Kingmidas is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Secret Tabernacle of the Most High
    Posts
    2,178
    Credits
    3,256

    Re: 4:30 pm cussin

    Originally posted by topclassbubbla
    Ya have some people who have sheer nerve to come to ya place uninvited and mekkin all kinda snide remarks about the crackheads...

    So there are a few crackheads in my neighborhood, but they're my crackheads in front of my house, and if ya doan like it, doan come back.

    I doan mek fun of the fact that I have to give you two days notice to go out because ya live in the 3-fare zone, now do I?

    I doan mek fun of the fact that the most exciting thing in ya neighborhood is Christmas time cause then everybody run competition fi see whose house is decorated the best, do I?

    Good. I'm glad we unnerstand each other.
    steups.......i though yuh was cussing somebody pon imix

  5. #5
    I'm 1 Hellified Chick!!!! Princess's Avatar Princess is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    where I wanna be.............
    Posts
    3,785
    Credits
    5,630
    I hear u... some people perpetrate like their lives are so perfect.....:)

  6. #6
    For the Love of Music!!! GeeDawg's Avatar GeeDawg is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    In the music Lab
    Posts
    1,430
    Credits
    53,014
    Damn right. Crackheads are people too.

  7. #7
    We Not I UpTown's Avatar UpTown is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Brooklyn US
    Posts
    5,419
    Credits
    508,338
    Originally posted by Princess
    I hear u... some people perpetrate like their lives are so perfect.....:)
    Princess , yuh done know I ketchin meh ass like you ...:p

  8. #8
    strength, courage, wisdom soca junkie's Avatar soca junkie is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    here
    Posts
    13,504
    Credits
    27,187
    Originally posted by GeeDawg
    Damn right. Crackheads are people too.
    you wasn't sayin that when they were sittin on your car....LOL LOL LOL

  9. #9
    For the Love of Music!!! GeeDawg's Avatar GeeDawg is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    In the music Lab
    Posts
    1,430
    Credits
    53,014
    Originally posted by soca junkie
    you wasn't sayin that when they were sittin on your car....LOL LOL LOL
    That was the Trini gyal with the brown skin that had issues. Shite.......round by me the crackheads does get a good night rest on my car.

  10. #10
    Eye of the Beholder! nytrini's Avatar nytrini is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    on the outside lookin in
    Posts
    8,235
    Credits
    514,908
    Originally posted by GeeDawg
    That was the Trini gyal with the brown skin that had issues. Shite.......round by me the crackheads does get a good night rest on my car.
    Right Junkie Right!!!!!

  11. #11
    Registered User brownskintrini's Avatar brownskintrini is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    in happiness
    Posts
    9,227
    Credits
    520,657
    Aye, if you talking bout me topclass, when i came there, a fat crackhead "fell on the car in a drunken way" and almost broke the hooptie in half.

  12. #12
    Senior Member topclassbubbla is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    5,378
    Credits
    13,202
    Nah, nah, dred...is not you. Is my fackin' cousin from Connecticut.

    Heifer acting like she ain't never seen a crackhead before and she JUST NOW move out of the projects.

    No, that fat crackhead yuh talkin bout gets on my nerves all de time, and no matter how much cut-eye I give her, it doesn't seem to faze her.

  13. #13
    For the Love of Music!!! GeeDawg's Avatar GeeDawg is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    In the music Lab
    Posts
    1,430
    Credits
    53,014
    Originally posted by brownskintrini
    Aye, if you talking bout me topclass, when i came there, a fat crackhead "fell on the car in a drunken way" and almost broke the hooptie in half.
    Please, talk about the hooptie with reverence. She's gone on to a better place now. I don't think the fat crackhead lady contributed to her untimely demise though. May she rest in peace.

  14. #14
    Senior Member topclassbubbla is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    5,378
    Credits
    13,202
    Wait,
    When did you come to my house?



    LOL...The oddest things go on while I sleep...

  15. #15
    Senior Member topclassbubbla is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    5,378
    Credits
    13,202

    Red face

    Originally posted by GeeDawg
    Please, talk about the hooptie with reverence. She's gone on to a better place now. I don't think the fat crackhead lady contributed to her untimely demise though. May she rest in peace.
    Long live the hooptie...I just now get a car for $200...and best believe I will be rolling up to fetes in it shortly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •