Thread: 3rd leading cause of death in the States

LB
    Credits

3rd leading cause of death in the States

- just heard the same statistic tonight on a TedTv video as well. Then this was posted on my FB page from a health blog I read.

3rd leading cause of death is medical by prescriptions given by doctors in the U.S. I dont live in the US so I am just posting the video for others to see and form their own opinion.

~ If you make the mountain any bigger you wont be able to move it later

Credits
    I believe it and have seen numerous cases in which this has occurred. I'm not speaking of tens or hundreds either...more like thousands. It's really sad.

Gladiator
    Doctors are like Mechanics to most people. If they say this is wrong with you, and you should use use this or take this you will be hesitant to refuse simply because you don't know better. Most people take any prescriptions suggested by a MD because their is a trust patients have with doctors.

Credits
    there are so many look alike and soundalike drugs .. i swear every day i'm reading a new list of drugs that should not be confused... trust me when i tell you.. it can get very critical..
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat