Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: 300,000+ more jobs added in November...where are the hypocrits!!!!

  1. #1
    Registered User dedetriniking's Avatar dedetriniking is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,928
    Credits
    48,746,214

    300,000+ more jobs added in November...where are the hypocrits!!!!

    for the first few years obama's critics put jobs and the economy front and center as to why this president is a failure.
    Well if jobs and the economy is your yardstick.....this president has delivered far beyond expectations.

    Bow down Dragon and the other pukes on this site. Give jack he jacket!!

    This year alone more jobs were added in the economy that all 8 years of George W. Bush.
    I hath 9 and 90 tribulations and nary a one doth concern a wench!

  2. #2
    DSP
    Heri DSP's Avatar DSP is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    EALW
    Posts
    8,416
    Credits
    75,559,240
    To be fair are those partime/contract/temporary or fulltime with benefits?
    mz_JazE and bktrini305 like this.
    Unfortunately, stupidity and ignorance can be entertaining.

    Goodle this you 50 year old crusty vagina





    --oh yes jigger boozers ever lasting wahr with the "lovers of empresses and hafrican queens" should be ashamed ~jigga boozy aka Carlo Pagan

    --I like disrespect especially ones that dont involve cursing and nugga nugga nugga watch subject matter ~jigga boozy aka Carlo Pagan

  3. #3
    where de crix Oneshot's Avatar Oneshot is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Brick City, NJ
    Posts
    24,668
    Credits
    40,160,677
    Quote Originally Posted by dedetriniking View Post
    for the first few years obama's critics put jobs and the economy front and center as to why this president is a failure.
    Well if jobs and the economy is your yardstick.....this president has delivered far beyond expectations.

    Bow down Dragon and the other pukes on this site. Give jack he jacket!!

    This year alone more jobs were added in the economy that all 8 years of George W. Bush.
    in which sectors were those jobs created?

    are they seasonal jobs?

  4. #4
    DSP
    Heri DSP's Avatar DSP is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    EALW
    Posts
    8,416
    Credits
    75,559,240
    ...also one person is not responsible for job creation
    Swollen likes this.
    Unfortunately, stupidity and ignorance can be entertaining.

    Goodle this you 50 year old crusty vagina





    --oh yes jigger boozers ever lasting wahr with the "lovers of empresses and hafrican queens" should be ashamed ~jigga boozy aka Carlo Pagan

    --I like disrespect especially ones that dont involve cursing and nugga nugga nugga watch subject matter ~jigga boozy aka Carlo Pagan

  5. #5
    Registered User dedetriniking's Avatar dedetriniking is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,928
    Credits
    48,746,214
    The numbers are good all across the board. The seasonal hiring was usually robust in november but all the other numbers look good as well.

    You cannot put a damper on these numbers as it is clear that while all the other large economies in the world are struggling...the US is firing on many of not all cylinders.

    I remember the repukes calling for cutting government spending to the bare bones in the first few years of the obama administration...well...britain did just that and other economies did just that....and it back fired. The obama administration and its appointed fed chief had it right. Think how much better this could have been if obama plans for all the infrastructure rebuilding had gone through instead of being obstructed by the pukes.

    give jack he jacket!
    I hath 9 and 90 tribulations and nary a one doth concern a wench!

  6. #6
    Registered User dedetriniking's Avatar dedetriniking is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,928
    Credits
    48,746,214
    Quote Originally Posted by DSP View Post
    ...also one person is not responsible for job creation
    We all know that.....but one person would have taken the blame if the economy had tanked. You can't have it both ways.
    Hello BKLYN and DSP like this.
    I hath 9 and 90 tribulations and nary a one doth concern a wench!

  7. #7
    Registered User antiguad is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Antigua
    Posts
    1,152
    Credits
    42,073,171
    Quote Originally Posted by DSP View Post
    ...also one person is not responsible for job creation
    But they're responsible for job loss. Am I right??

  8. #8
    Registered User antiguad is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Antigua
    Posts
    1,152
    Credits
    42,073,171
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneshot View Post
    in which sectors were those jobs created?

    are they seasonal jobs?
    Is the 300,000 new jobs good or bad? Simple answer will suffice.

  9. #9
    Registered User sankofaa's Avatar sankofaa is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    fl
    Posts
    9,165
    Credits
    2,110,287,003
    hiring is up the bl president wins

  10. #10
    Registered User dedetriniking's Avatar dedetriniking is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,928
    Credits
    48,746,214
    Austerity was the cry from the republicans back in 09 and 10....cut everything...no spending on nothing....that would have phucking killed the economy dead.
    Despite all of the obstructionism we have pulled way back from the precipice and the complete mess left by the last republican government.

    Oh but the drum roll from the right wing quacks is sure to continue. YOu will hear them nitpicking about type of jobs and less people in the jobs pool...totally ignoring the fact that we had a huge population of baby boomers retiring.

    jobs way up....stock market way up......gas prices down....oil production up....

    I'll tell you how putrid the republicans are. Remember when Putin rolled into ukraine. instead of them sobs standing behind the american president and supporting him...they started to salivate over putin and what a manly leader he is.....well now putin's economy is in the dumps thanks to obama's level headedness in getting much of the world to put sanction on putin.

    Just one example of the republican pigs being exposed as a group who will go to any lengths to discredit the united states as long as barack obama is president.

    Phuckers make me sick!
    I hath 9 and 90 tribulations and nary a one doth concern a wench!

  11. #11
    where de crix Oneshot's Avatar Oneshot is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Brick City, NJ
    Posts
    24,668
    Credits
    40,160,677
    Quote Originally Posted by dedetriniking View Post
    Austerity was the cry from the republicans back in 09 and 10....cut everything...no spending on nothing....that would have phucking killed the economy dead.
    Despite all of the obstructionism we have pulled way back from the precipice and the complete mess left by the last republican government.

    Oh but the drum roll from the right wing quacks is sure to continue. YOu will hear them nitpicking about type of jobs and less people in the jobs pool...totally ignoring the fact that we had a huge population of baby boomers retiring.

    jobs way up....stock market way up......gas prices down....oil production up....

    I'll tell you how putrid the republicans are. Remember when Putin rolled into ukraine. instead of them sobs standing behind the american president and supporting him...they started to salivate over putin and what a manly leader he is.....well now putin's economy is in the dumps thanks to obama's level headedness in getting much of the world to put sanction on putin.

    Just one example of the republican pigs being exposed as a group who will go to any lengths to discredit the united states as long as barack obama is president.

    Phuckers make me sick!
    stock market up -> QE
    oil production is up because of ISIS/Russia/Saudia Arabia/Oil Sands
    labour participation is still down.

    dont give Obama the praise unless you willing to give him the shortcomings when the bust happens. the issues america have right now is a long time in the making , since from Vietnam.

    right now there is a huge paradigm shift, it is labour less recovery. we dont need as many people as did before to increase productivity, from google to 3D printing the world is not it used to be. and our kids are not prepared for it. no about of high stock exchange and other number is going to change that fact.

  12. #12
    Insurgent Alpha Unit's Avatar Alpha Unit is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Mountains
    Posts
    9,119
    Credits
    6,660,554,981
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneshot View Post
    stock market up -> QE
    oil production is up because of ISIS/Russia/Saudia Arabia/Oil Sands
    labour participation is still down.

    dont give Obama the praise unless you willing to give him the shortcomings when the bust happens. the issues america have right now is a long time in the making , since from Vietnam.

    right now there is a huge paradigm shift, it is labour less recovery. we dont need as many people as did before to increase productivity, from google to 3D printing the world is not it used to be. and our kids are not prepared for it. no about of high stock exchange and other number is going to change that fact.
    So basically he eh do nutting positive or negative right? Or is it that he can only recieve blame for whatever people doh like but no praise? Is that it? It's weird how all the things other Presidents and their supporters have latched onto in the past as positives are somehow under this regime "nothing to do with Obama"
    Space available for RENT

  13. #13
    DSP
    Heri DSP's Avatar DSP is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    EALW
    Posts
    8,416
    Credits
    75,559,240
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneshot View Post
    stock market up -> QE
    oil production is up because of ISIS/Russia/Saudia Arabia/Oil Sands
    labour participation is still down.

    dont give Obama the praise unless you willing to give him the shortcomings when the bust happens. the issues america have right now is a long time in the making , since from Vietnam.

    right now there is a huge paradigm shift, it is labour less recovery. we dont need as many people as did before to increase productivity, from google to 3D printing the world is not it used to be. and our kids are not prepared for it. no about of high stock exchange and other number is going to change that fact.
    Since before then...

    the jobs being created are not enough for everyone(everybody can't be an engineer, doctor, info specialist)... paradigm shift is right, the problem is response to the change/shift is purposely slow. The best short term solution is people producing NEEDS for themselves.
    Unfortunately, stupidity and ignorance can be entertaining.

    Goodle this you 50 year old crusty vagina





    --oh yes jigger boozers ever lasting wahr with the "lovers of empresses and hafrican queens" should be ashamed ~jigga boozy aka Carlo Pagan

    --I like disrespect especially ones that dont involve cursing and nugga nugga nugga watch subject matter ~jigga boozy aka Carlo Pagan

  14. #14
    where de crix Oneshot's Avatar Oneshot is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Brick City, NJ
    Posts
    24,668
    Credits
    40,160,677
    Quote Originally Posted by DSP View Post
    Since before then...

    the jobs being created are not enough for everyone(everybody can't be an engineer, doctor, info specialist)... paradigm shift is right, the problem is response to the change/shift is purposely slow. The best short term solution is people producing NEEDS for themselves.
    but wait though.. what is your suggestion, some form of caste system?

  15. #15
    Who feels it knows it! Georgeflash's Avatar Georgeflash is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    outside
    Posts
    9,316
    Credits
    33,373,943
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneshot View Post
    stock market up -> QE
    oil production is up because of ISIS/Russia/Saudia Arabia/Oil Sands
    labour participation is still down.

    dont give Obama the praise unless you willing to give him the shortcomings when the bust happens. the issues america have right now is a long time in the making , since from Vietnam.

    right now there is a huge paradigm shift, it is labour less recovery. we dont need as many people as did before to increase productivity, from google to 3D printing the world is not it used to be. and our kids are not prepared for it. no about of high stock exchange and other number is going to change that fact.
    Untrue
    There is no proof that reduced oil prices is due to ISIS or any state or territory.

    Two major reasons for low oil prices:
    1. Global demand is down (see China and European Markets).
    2. The US dollar has gained strength (based on the state of the US economy vs the rest of the world). Goods and commodities are traded in US dollars.

    If OPEC wanted to drive prices back up all they had to do was reduce supply. However, most of these oil countries have populations that rely heavily on oil revenue so there will be short term hurt by reducing supply. Plus these countries have been low balling each other to sell the reserves they have built up instead of being the cartel they once were.
    Say no to drugs.
    Smoke weed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •