Thread: $300,000.00 Maybach

Thumbs up $300,000.00 Maybach

Maybach
    Although the official launch of Maybach is still six months away, DaimlerChrysler officials report that they've already taken 100 orders for the new $300,000 ultraluxury Maybach sedans. And that number doesn't reflect the verbal-only orders reported by dealers who have not formally opened their doors yet. So far, about 80 percent of the marque's U.S. customers have been opting for the shorter M57 model, rather than the 22-ft.-long (6.2 meter) M62 stretch.

hold on let me check my account for an extra 300,000, what de rassshole, shite fah dah money i would have to have nuff P.U.P. in it

P.op
    U.p
    P.ork

and destra has to be my hoodornament

MBR if you drive around Boston with that yuh gine get nuff pork. I already put in my order for de die cast model

if i cyan foop in it i ain buying it

The back seat reclines into ah bed need I say more

no man, bed is fah my gyal.. everywhere else is fah "strange pork"

hop on IM boss

Wow What a hard choice .... Buy a house-- get a Maybach... hummm Send my daughter to college-----get a Maybach Hummmmm!!!! It's hard to decide because Now I am faced with the choice of the short or longer Maybach... Decisions Decisions

Buy the Maybach and get one of them rich imix woman to buy yuh ah house and put yuh child in college

Originally posted by Notorious
    Wow What a hard choice .... Buy a house-- get a Maybach... hummm Send my daughter to college-----get a Maybach Hummmmm!!!! It's hard to decide because Now I am faced with the choice of the short or longer Maybach... Decisions Decisions