Thread: 3 years from now, with all the stress of being president, I think McCain will drop

Credits

3 years from now, with all the stress of being president, I think McCain will drop

God forbid McCain wins..but if he does, he won't be able to lead this country. He already looks like he's gonna drop any minute and I feel sorry for him and want to put him in a home somewhere...farless when the stress of a presidency hits.

That reason alone would make me not want to vote for him, or be very wary of who his running mate is.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by RotiKing2004eva View Post
    God forbid McCain wins..but if he does, he won't be able to lead this country. He already looks like he's gonna drop any minute and I feel sorry for him and want to put him in a home somewhere...farless when the stress of a presidency hits.

That reason alone would make me not want to vote for him, or be very wary of who his running mate is.
    Exactly, cuz the runnin mate could easily get rid of him or scandalize his name to slide right een lol

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by RotiKing2004eva View Post

Ronald Reagan was in the Early Stages of Alzheimers when Black People convinced him to sign the Papers that made MLK Birthday a paid Federal Holiday (Republicans NEVER discuss this with ANYONE)

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Val3nie2debone View Post
    Exactly, cuz the runnin mate could easily get rid of him or scandalize his name to slide right een lol
    That's probably the game plan..........

.....you know he did call his wife the "C" word in public (who have de cell phone video?)