Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3 pm slump

DJ Trixx

3 pm slump

I have reached the 3pm slump.....Allyuh help me with some suggestions to get past it nuh...I try that cup o soup like the commercial said, but it didn't help.

I turned on the pirate station and all they doing is yelling over the music. I looking on Imix, but like everybody stop posting.......

What's left?

Credits
    brush ur teeth
    take a SH!T
    take a shower
    and go for a walk

Credits
    count the number of tiles on your office wall or bathroom floor or ummmm count the number of ppl at work, number of workstations i dunno!

Credits
    Scatter the papers around your desk, and place both hands on your head strategically to look as though you are concentrating hard on the papers in front of you, when you are in fact sleeping. Make sure your ears wide awake though.

Roz
    Credits
    Originally posted by yanktiguan
    Scatter the papers around your desk, and place both hands on your head strategically to look as though you are concentrating hard on the papers in front of you, when you are in fact sleeping. Make sure your ears wide awake though.
    Speaking from experience But it helps!

DJ Trixx
    Originally posted by Roz

That is what I did last week...i think they starting to catch on...They should have nap time for employees who finish all their work early......That or a earlier ending work day.

Credits
    Originally posted by Roz
    Thats right... yo that soup commercial on tv should be banned. Them shouldnt just give away people secrets just so. You know is how hard people work to master them art.

Credits

Re: 3 pm slump

Originally posted by deejaytrixx
    I have reached the 3pm slump.....Allyuh help me with some suggestions to get past it nuh...I try that cup o soup like the commercial said, but it didn't help.

I turned on the pirate station and all they doing is yelling over the music. I looking on Imix, but like everybody stop posting.......

What's left?
    do wah wicked scorpion suggest last week

DJ Trixx
    Scorpion a$$ happy...he get to go outside for most of hte day....Besides I already skin my bamsy in front the police station.

*trixx removes splinter from night stick out of backside*

Credits
    Scorpion a$$ happy...he get to go outside for most of hte day....Besides I already skin my bamsy in front the police station.

lmao take it up ah notch skin yuh bamsy whil parashooting on top of the statue of liberty see what happen then

DJ Trixx
    Originally posted by trini_chic
    lmao take it up ah notch skin yuh bamsy whil parashooting on top of the statue of liberty see what happen then
    *Trixx realizes that the surgeory from the last suggestion is not covered by his health insurance.....and puts parachute back in car*

Mad Scorpion

ok this is gross but get a chocolate candy bar put it somewhere hot where it could stat melting and get one ah dem clear plastic sandwich bags and put it in it. Now have it in yuh pocket and start talkin about walkin yuh dog with a co worker and pretend to vent bout havin to pick up de shite. Den pull de bag out an say see ah does always fuh get dis shite in mih pocket. Pass back by da same co worker pull it out an bite it.

Credits
    drink 2 cups of coffee.. it works for me......everyday i hit tht wall at 3........

DJ Trixx
    Originally posted by WICKED SCORPION
    ok this is gross but get a chocolate candy bar put it somewhere hot where it could stat melting and get one ah dem clear plastic sandwich bags and put it in it. Now have it in yuh pocket and start talkin about walkin yuh dog with a co worker and pretend to vent bout havin to pick up de shite. Den pull de bag out an say see ah does always fuh get dis shite in mih pocket. Pass back by da same co worker pull it out an bite it.
    Yuz my real partna eh..But sometimes I does wonder about your mental condidtion........

*Trixx pulls out chocolate bar*

Mad Scorpion
    Yuz my real partna eh..But sometimes I does wonder about your mental condidtion........

*Trixx pulls out chocolate bar*
    Ah think dey might fire yuh wid da one eh so be careful!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast