Thread: 3 and a half days ...NO POWER!!! Flippin Hurricane Charley!!!!!!!!!

Credits

Thumbs down 3 and a half days ...NO POWER!!! Flippin Hurricane Charley!!!!!!!!!

WTF?!? It's amazing what wind and rain could do...to see a tree bent over horizontally is some crazy ish ...but then to go with no water for 24 hours and no power for over 72 hours....it's really crazy out here right now...people are fighting in the damn street over gas finally we starting to get some more...but it has been hilarious, yet frustrating ...lines everywhere...I would've been mad enough to fight people too ...don't know what I would've done without my gas grill...I've been on a cooking frenzy throughout the blackout trying to cook all my food before it spoiled Now I have to buy back everything all over again :devil

Credits
    tank goodness you're okay!!! i know lots of ppl doing the grill thing...i'm coming over lata...
    i've never seen such long lines 4 gas!!! glad i filled our tank on friday!!!

Credits
    wow sounds like craziness but I'm glad you two are doing ok considering

Credits
    I'm so you have to go through all of that but I'm happy to know that you're ok. Just pray that things will be better soon, I know its going to take a while to get back to normal. We'll be praying for you up here. Just stay out of the drama in the street.