Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 26 Club Rules..

Credits

26 Club Rules..

1. Fellas: The bouncer is working and you are out trying to have fun, just wait your turn, get in the club quietly and then act up. You won't win a head to head with them - don't bother.

2. Fellas: Take a 20 out of your pocket - throw it on the ground and walk away - that is what you do when you buy a random girl a drink. Save a Jackson.

3. Everyone: If a person in the club is dressed like they can jump in a fight and win - they probably would: stay clear.

4. Ladies: If his car note is more than his rent/mortgage - stop talkin’.

5: Fellas: If her car note is half of her rent/mortgage, and she’s cute - get her number.

6. Ballers: If a bottle costs more than 5 times what it costs in the store you're getting ripped.

7. Ladies: If he is working while you are partying he is either going to be rich, is already rich - or is doomed to stay broke.

8/ Fellas: If the girl you’ve been buying drinks all night says she wants to be a model – have fun

9. Everyone: If the ratio of women to men is under 1.5 to 1 - something is going to jump off - leave early.

10. Fellas. Big girls can move when they want to – the right song at the wrong time has left many a brother bruised and sore – stay clear.

11. Everyone: Just like concerts - unless you are the promoter, bouncer or staff, leave 30 minutes before the party ends, someone’s drunk and they are going to wrap up the party in their own way.

12. Fellas: If she wasn't dancing with you in the club don't try to holla at her outside of it.

13. Fellas: If someone offers you gum - take it - you might not score with them - but they have salvaged the night for all your other potential moves.

14. Everyone: Make your booty calls 30 minutes before you leave - and from a quiet place. There is nothing worse than uninvited, unannounced drunk visitors or getting a call from someone yelling over loud music at 3 in the morning.

15. Ladies: If he doesn't leave a tip - he's cheap.

16. Ladies: If he has to ask for the price of any drink besides a bottle - he's broke or cheap.

17. Ladies: If he buys you and your ugly friends drinks call him. It takes a man with class to do that.

18. Fellas: If she is dancing like she has nothing to lose - she probably doesn't.

19. Ladies: If he is dancing like he has nothing to lose - he's drunk, old - or plays for the other team.

20. Fellas: if you spent less than 15 minutes getting ready to go to the club stay home.

21. Ladies - if you spent less than 30 minutes getting ready to go to the club Please stay home.

22. Everyone: Don't come to the club just to look cute - DANCE. Monkeys and babies are cute - we're grown ups.

23. Ladies: A suit that has been worn all day has wrinkles - if he is in the club, says he just came from work, and his suit is immaculate - he is perpetrating.

24. Contrary to popular belief bankers, lawyers and doctors don't generally pop bottles as hard as hustlas, ballers and players - you'll have fun in the clubs with one group, the other will send the kids to a good college. You decide.

25. Ladies: If he says he has kids - ask him where they are - if he doesn't know - stop talking.

26. If she is working that night - leave her alone. She's getting hit on by every idiot she serves.
    Live the life you Love....Love the life you live. An iz dat!!

♥bruk d mold wen bawn♥ Da 1 n 0nly Vida's Avatar Da 1 n 0nly Vida is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunfiyah View Post

1. Fellas: The bouncer is working and you are out trying to have fun, just wait your turn, get in the club quietly and then act up. You won't win a head to head with them - don't bother.

2. Fellas: Take a 20 out of your pocket - throw it on the ground and walk away - that is what you do when you buy a random girl a drink. Save a Jackson.

3. Everyone: If a person in the club is dressed like they can jump in a fight and win - they probably would: stay clear.

5: Fellas: If her car note is half of her rent/mortgage, and she’s cute - get her number.

6. Ballers: If a bottle costs more than 5 times what it costs in the store you're getting ripped.

7. Ladies: If he is working while you are partying he is either going to be rich, is already rich - or is doomed to stay broke.

8/ Fellas: If the girl you’ve been buying drinks all night says she wants to be a model – have fun

9. Everyone: If the ratio of women to men is under 1.5 to 1 - something is going to jump off - leave early.

10. Fellas. Big girls can move when they want to – the right song at the wrong time has left many a brother bruised and sore – stay clear.

11. Everyone: Just like concerts - unless you are the promoter, bouncer or staff, leave 30 minutes before the party ends, someone’s drunk and they are going to wrap up the party in their own way.

12. Fellas: If she wasn't dancing with you in the club don't try to holla at her outside of it.

13. Fellas: If someone offers you gum - take it - you might not score with them - but they have salvaged the night for all your other potential moves.

14. Everyone: Make your booty calls 30 minutes before you leave - and from a quiet place. There is nothing worse than uninvited, unannounced drunk visitors or getting a call from someone yelling over loud music at 3 in the morning.

16. Ladies: If he has to ask for the price of any drink besides a bottle - he's broke or cheap.

17. Ladies: If he buys you and your ugly friends drinks call him. It takes a man with class to do that.

18. Fellas: If she is dancing like she has nothing to lose - she probably doesn't.

19. Ladies: If he is dancing like he has nothing to lose - he's drunk, old - or plays for the other team.

20. Fellas: if you spent less than 15 minutes getting ready to go to the club stay home.

21. Ladies - if you spent less than 30 minutes getting ready to go to the club Please stay home.

22. Everyone: Don't come to the club just to look cute - DANCE. Monkeys and babies are cute - we're grown ups.

23. Ladies: A suit that has been worn all day has wrinkles - if he is in the club, says he just came from work, and his suit is immaculate - he is perpetrating.

24. Contrary to popular belief bankers, lawyers and doctors don't generally pop bottles as hard as hustlas, ballers and players - you'll have fun in the clubs with one group, the other will send the kids to a good college. You decide.

25. Ladies: If he says he has kids - ask him where they are - if he doesn't know - stop talking.

26. If she is working that night - leave her alone. She's getting hit on by every idiot she serves.
    i LUV it !!
    Secretary of Patriotics Radio .. We ARE gine mek it OVAH ALL!!!! Watch wait n SEE!!
    Check my profile for links to de station and to Ingrunt Link Soundz .. Bless up Bless up Bless uP!!!
    ::Embrace Diversity n Incorporate it in your every day life:: ::do Unto others as you want done to you:: :: Dont judge a book by its cover:: ::What to you is rags might be riches to another:: ::Look in d mirror n Improve yourself before starting on someone else::

ank
    Credits

yes, I think so.

but I dont need so much time ..

I will never .

but many people go to the club to find somebody ?

I can only be me.... MadamStatuesque's Avatar MadamStatuesque is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunfiyah View Post

dem imps and dem at The Base need to learn that...
    nah fack dat....it's a nice gesture....

yup
    they have something to prove i guess....
    lol
    THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TRUE!

if again

yep!
    hmmmmmm............
    lmfao @ the drunk and/or old part cuz that's always true....
    lmao
    THIS NEEDS TO BE A GOLDEN FRIGGIN RULE.....TIRED SEE MAN SUPPORTING THE WALL AND WOMEN SWEARING THAT SOMEONE COME TO THE CLUB TO WATCH THEM.
    yep

YES......AGREED 1000%.
    FACK DAT ISH.....IF HE HAVE KIDS, WALK AWAY....SAVE YOURSELF THE DRAMA!
    yep.....

ank
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms.69 View Post
    Why ..?

If he has kids and no wife /girlfriend , no ploblem at all.

CocoErotika
    I thought a club was a place to dance, enjoy music and vibe. I have been partying since 15 or 16 and I have never used that as a meeting place.

a dance is just a dance. shake hands when we done , express thanks and move on

that's my rule # 27

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoerotika View Post
    i thought a club was a place to dance, enjoy music and vibe. I have been partying since 15 or 16 and i have never used that as a meeting place.

A dance is just a dance. shake hands when we done , express thanks and move on

that's my rule # 27
    wtf

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Abughani View Post
    wtf
    lol....so wha u does do when yuh finish dance wid a gyul?

Credits
    lol....so wha u does do when yuh finish dance wid a gyul?
    i say have a nice lime and move on

Credits
    i say have a nice lime and move on

Credits

Talking

Oh don't get me wrong i don't tell her to move on, I move on

Credits
    Oh don't get me wrong i don't tell her to move on, I move on
    oh sure....

CocoErotika
    wtf
    geez you are so literal. it's not an exact handshake. it more like I take his hand between my 2 hand, a slight head nod with a thank you (usually mouthed real slow with a wink or if I am feeling extra flirty whispered in the ear with a smirk) to let him know the time is up. then I walk away back to my group of friends.
    it's not the yanking up and down "nice to meet you" kinda handshake

however that is still not an invite to ask my name, chat and exchange #'s. If I cared to then I wouldna walked away. do not come look for me during the rest of the night nor after the dance. you had your 15mins... be satisfied with that

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoErotika View Post
    geez you are so literal. it's not an exact handshake. it more like I take his hand between my 2 hand, a slight head nod with a thank you (usually mouthed real slow with a wink or if I am feeling extra flirty whispered in the ear with a smirk) to let him know the time is up. then I walk away back to my group of friends.
    it's not the yanking up and down "nice to meet you" kinda handshake

however that is still not an invite to ask my name, chat and exchange #'s. If I cared to then I wouldna walked away. do not come look for me during the rest of the night nor after the dance. you had your 15mins... be satisfied with that
    whew, glad you explained that!

Credits
    If I was a bouncer I'd ban people from coming into clubs with cellphones, because them damned devices ruin the vibes at clubs here. Because you go out and half these people spend the whole night texting people on their Black berries like they special or some bullshyt. Or explain to me how you can hold a damned conversation standing next to a 1000 watt speaker?

Like what the hell you come out for if yuh gonna spend the whole night texting/chatting away? Stay yuh ass home then.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast