Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 24hours

TC
    Credits

24hours

Is it only in Trinbago we have that myth about those little lizard/iguana thingies sticking to your skin and staying there for 24hours?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by TehrryCherry
    Is it only in Trinbago we have that myth about those little lizard/iguana thingies sticking to your skin and staying there for 24hours?

ah tink so, if yuh tell anybody else dat dey look at yuh like you is a 24 hours

TC
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by tittylayta
    ah tink so, if yuh tell anybody else dat dey look at yuh like you is a 24 hours

vincy_socababy

well we have some nasty looking ones that we called cocoabay and they say you have to apply heat to get them off you.

dunno bout the 24hours thingie

but you'll have those nasty whitey/see through looking ones that like to be up in the roof. ewwwwww

Credits

i never heard about this saying

TC
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by vincy_socababy
    well we have some nasty looking ones that we called cocoabay and they say you have to apply heat to get them off you.

dunno bout the 24hours thingie

but you'll have those nasty whitey/see through looking ones that like to be up in the roof. ewwwwww

Yeah is the same thing. They say about the heat crap to in T&T and they are also known a goongoolala or goomangoolala!
    the animal I am scared of most in the planet are those scary see throw gecko things on the ceiling and on the walls! They call them Woodslave! Justthe thought of them making me want to cry!

Credits
    Yeah is the same thing. They say about the heat crap to in T&T and they are also known a goongoolala or goomangoolala!
    the animal I am scared of most in the planet are those scary see throw gecko things on the ceiling and on the walls! They call them Woodslave! Justthe thought of them making me want to cry!

My mother fraid dem lil gecko ting yuh talkin bout.. She does call dem " Tek-Ah-Tek".. Me eh know whey she get dat name from..but d woman fraid it BAD !!!... Is jess ah lil tiny lizzard.. it eh buddarin nobody.

TC
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by CoCoLeeks
    My mother fraid dem lil gecko ting yuh talkin bout.. She does call dem " Tek-Ah-Tek".. Me eh know whey she get dat name from..but d woman fraid it BAD !!!... Is jess ah lil tiny lizzard.. it eh buddarin nobody.

I try to remember that as I am having a heart attack when they are in the same room with me! But nah! I fraid them thing bad bad!

TC
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekeisha2
    i never heard about this saying
    you are lucky, because lots of little Trinagonians have heard this as kids and are running around today as adults still scared of these little harmless creatures. People like myself! I´ve been scarred for life!

Credits
    I try to remember that as I am having a heart attack when they are in the same room with me! But nah! I fraid them thing bad bad!
    U and meh mudda along with ah whole heap ah women I know fraid dem ting... I can't understand it.. Lets figure this out today. Think deep and hard as to why you think dis lil tiny lizard who jess like tuh pose orf in d corner up on d wall while yuh watchin tv is scary to you .. Think hard.. it must have someting.. Dig deep..

Did u go out one night ..come home drunk and dat tiny lizard look like Godzilla to u ??

Credits

mi gyull yuh bringing back memories........but as yuh mention dem woodslave, be forewarned dis might crawl yuh blood, my grandfadda wiz ole school, dah man used to use a out house when he want to go he never use the bathroom in di house, but in dat out house deh used to be inside dey and dey always looking up at yuh from di hole and dah man used to shit dey normal normal wee, i iz a man used to go in dey armed and dangerous

Credits
    U and meh mudda along with ah whole heap ah women I know fraid dem ting... I can't understand it.. Lets figure this out today. Think deep and hard as to why you think dis lil tiny lizard who jess like tuh pose orf in d corner up on d wall while yuh watchin tv is scary to you .. Think hard.. it must have someting.. Dig deep..

Did u go out one night ..come home drunk and dat tiny lizard look like Godzilla to u ??

girl like you doh hear di friggin noise dem ting does make when dey watchin yuh, and leh a friggin moth fly by and dat try to jump and ketch, miss di phucking moth and land in yuh lap, yuh ass wudda be on di wall right next to one a dem, tell me a lie

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by tittylayta
    girl like you doh hear di friggin noise dem ting does make when dey watchin yuh, and leh a friggin moth fly by and dat try to jump and ketch, miss di phucking moth and land in yuh lap, yuh ass wudda be on di wall right next to one a dem, tell me a lie
    please report to this thread and reply :)

I always wondered

vincy_socababy

yeah we call them woodslave too. i jusr cringe thinking about them. man if one ah dem in my room i outside i sleeping.

allyuh keep on thinking that they harmless. dem and spider all just lulling you into a false sense of security, then they go jump allyuh tail

TC
    Credits

aaayy! I do know what this phobia is about. I won snakes for goodness sake. check out my avatar...It just doesn´t make sense!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast