Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 24

Credits

Ooo Shit!!!! Logan Is Back.

Links30
    We see that

I missed the last part, did jack kill his father?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Bago20 View Post
    We see that

I missed the last part, did jack kill his father?
    Pops just dissapeared into thin air.

Links30
    Quote Originally Posted by boy wonder View Post
    Pops just dissapeared into thin air.
    God, that is so like 24.....

Ah well, till next time, same bat time same bat channel....

Credits
    I knew Logan and his wife were coming back into the storyline b/c Fox gave that away as one of the spoilers before the season started. Also, the name Gredenko was familiar and I realized it was Logan self he was connected to from the past season. Poor Jack...wid family like that, i dunno....at least Chloe luv him

Links30
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaMs View Post
    I knew Logan and his wife were coming back into the storyline b/c Fox gave that away as one of the spoilers before the season started. Also, the name Gredenko was familiar and I realized it was Logan self he was connected to from the past season. Poor Jack...wid family like that, i dunno....at least Chloe luv him
    You ever see Chloe and Jack hooking up?

Credits
    You ever see Chloe and Jack hooking up?
    naaaaaaaah...is one of those things where they are not meant to be romantic i don't think. Chloe would drive Jack crazy...she love him too much and she would just end up pestering him

Links30
    naaaaaaaah...is one of those things where they are not meant to be romantic i don't think. Chloe would drive Jack crazy...she love him too much and she would just end up pestering him
    LOL..... i hear that, i don't think Jack has a patient bone when it comes to Chloe, he may end up putting a bullet in her just to make her shut up..

But hey, i guess thats Jack....

Credits
    LOL..... i hear that, i don't think Jack has a patient bone when it comes to Chloe, he may end up putting a bullet in her just to make her shut up..

But hey, i guess thats Jack....

LOL naaaaaaaah Jack luv Chloe too bad also...she's the only friend left of his that hasn't been killed off. He would just either tie her up and duck tape her mout or stuff it wid a towel to make her shut up. Chloe and Jack...lol if that happens it'd better be a series finale ting

Links30
    LOL naaaaaaaah Jack luv Chloe too bad also...she's the only friend left of his that hasn't been killed off. He would just either tie her up and duck tape her mout or stuff it wid a towel to make her shut up. Chloe and Jack...lol if that happens it'd better be a series finale ting
    Ahh, i keep on hearing that chloe is suppose to get killed off or something, i think that would come at a later series....

But if Chloe is dead, Jack has no one else to turn too...

I wonder how the series will go after that..

No Chloe, the Black Jack is already dead.... Damn what next....

And his Family, well might as well say he has none right.....That he trust...

You think they will make a finally with him being killed off in Afghanistan where CTU sends him, trying to find the 24 Bin Laddin? I mean if everyone else is dead, might as well send him over there n call it a day no?
    Last edited by Links30; 02-19-2007 at 11:07 PM.

Credits
    Ahh, i keep on hearing that chloe is suppose to get killed off or something, i think that would come at a later series....
    But if Chloe is dead, Jack has no one else to turn too...

I wonder how the series will go after that..

No Chloe, the Black Jack is already dead.... Damn what next....

And his Family, well might as well say he has none right.....That he trust...

You think they will make a finally with him being killed off in Afghanistan where CTU sends him, trying to find the 24 Bin Laddin? I mean if everyone else is dead, might as well send him over there n call it a day no?
    where are u hearing that from??? Also, i don't see why CTU would be sending him overseas when that seems like something more the job of the CIA. CTU seems like strictly a homeland security agency...not one trying to run around the Middle East for a "Bin Laden"...so no, i don't see that storyline happening.

I would hope that the series doesn't end with Jack dying..he's been thru so much and has lost so much. I would like to see him retire from CTU and get back the wife and family he lost in one way or another

Links30
    where are u hearing that from??? Also, i don't see why CTU would be sending him overseas when that seems like something more the job of the CIA. CTU seems like strictly a homeland security agency...not one trying to run around the Middle East for a "Bin Laden"...so no, i don't see that storyline happening.

I would hope that the series doesn't end with Jack dying..he's been thru so much and has lost so much. I would like to see him retire from CTU and get back the wife and family he lost in one way or another
    Ha! with 24, that shit is never going to happen.....

A happy ending uummmmm NO...

Credits
    Ha! with 24, that shit is never going to happen.....

A happy ending uummmmm NO...
    Hey we had some happy endings. But Jack is gonna die eventually before the show ends.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by boy wonder View Post
    Hey we had some happy endings. But Jack is gonna die eventually before the show ends.
    I heard that in the beginning of the season.
    I only caught 1/2 of tonight's episode. Did the boy get away from Jack's father?
    I have a feeling he's really Jack's son

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by deoriginalrudeboy View Post
    I heard that in the beginning of the season.
    I only caught 1/2 of tonight's episode. Did the boy get away from Jack's father?
    I have a feeling he's really Jack's son
    Everybody is saying that part.

They had an exchange tonite Jack for Josh.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast