Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 127
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: 2014: Women still being duped and played probably even more than their Grandmothers..

  1. #16
    Players Play I Coach Swollen's Avatar Swollen is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    27,730
    Credits
    154,639,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Missmayling View Post
    Some women like to fix men, so the prey will never change or evolve. A guy looking for money, papers, sex etc, may not target the same type of gullible woman.
    Dat makes me ask the question who is the Predator...
    LIONESS onda RISE likes this.

  2. #17
    Warrior Queen NikkiGiovanni's Avatar NikkiGiovanni is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    17,826
    Credits
    78,441,244
    Quote Originally Posted by Swollen View Post
    Dat makes me ask the question who is the Predator...
    Lol.....
    I've been called a predator before. By picong. Lmao

    Funny how people with their own hang ups want to perceive me with their shit projected onto me....mayling/women wants to see me as prey....and picong/men wants to see me as a predator. Cant be both now can i.
    Lmao. I just laugh at people that try so hard
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

    you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

    you just don't have the BALLS to OVERTLY AGREE....rather just do it INDIRECTLY

    weak men only can deal with weaker women

    in the presence of strength you diminish...

  3. #18
    Cervical Cancer MÉCHANT LOUP's Avatar MÉCHANT LOUP is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Black Forest.......
    Posts
    36,268
    Credits
    17,433,584
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiGiovanni View Post
    You are right about older women who have a sense of urgency and put a dude under pressure but that is biology, they dont have a choice. That's why i said choosing to be single is like shooting yourself in the foot.



    But my Dude....do u know how many weak dudes there are out there?

    I know a lot of dudes in their 30s and 40s that dont have kids either. Most of those dudes are NOT catches. Some have great jobs but are nerds, geeks and very socially inept or emotionally immature. They into video games and comic books and are a bunch of weirdos. Many are needy and clingy and are EXACTLY like the dudes from Big Bang Theory.

    If they not like them, they are dudes that's still trying to get their money up....and are of no use to a woman who is financially secure...no matter how loyal and supportive the woman is, he feels emasculated by her. Most times he ends up doing A LOT of dumb shit to over compensate for his feelings of inadequacy like cheating with a lesser woman to give him an ego boost, or be extra controlling so that he can feel like he is in charge ..

    Then there are the SELFISH player types that dont give a fukk about nobody....or the emotionally damaged broken man that refuses to work on being a better man

    There's also the unsophisticated, uncultured, unclassy dude that aint never been nowhere, who is very content with being mediocre and round the way....they may actually have good jobs, but all they want to do is work and come home and chill....

    Dont forget the Christian type who has been so sheltered and conditioned by the church, that dealing with them is like dealing with a brainwashed member of a cult...that is so far disconnected from reality that you get frustrated just trying to have a conversation with them.

    Pickings is slim out there....dudes ARE NOT trying to work on themselves. I feel sorry for these women out here....they putting in a lot of work to be great and the fact is, dudes is gonna opt for the younger ones like u said...and when they do, they end up with a young girl who lacks the certain maturity and life experience so she do DUMB SHIT....and cause the man to be bitter and jaded...but HE made that choice because he ran away from dealing with an older woman. A man in his 40s, that has no clear direction and still just trying to "see where it goes" is a man that isnt even viable himself. If he is stuck in that phase at 40 he still has a LOT OF GROWING UP to do....and MANY men are stuck in that phase. They just not ready. Meanwhile these women in their 40s are educated, sophisticated, work out, financially secure, cultured, classy, well rounded and intelligent, and as she gets older and more cultured, self assured and confident, she then FILTERS HERSELF OUT of the general pool, because she cannot find a man that is TRULY HER EQUAL. Because the Black man that is her equal probably hates Black women and would rather date anything but a Black woman....and most Black women DONT want to date outside their race. They rather be loyal to Black men

    Listen, You are absolutely right in your description of the types of men that are out here....really to the tee.

    But I disagree with about ten percent of your post...

    The women you describe that "Have it all together" are a farce. They appear that way on the surface or on paper, but when you get to know them and their experiences, you'll see how "Not- adjusted, and well rounded they aren't". When you REDUCE yourself to the level of these FLAWED men that you described, you make yourself equally FLAWED. Trust, me men see through the BS clearly when they set their eyes on these so called sophisticated women. They may look sophisticated, sound sophisticated, are regarded as Professionals career wise, Education from the finest institutions, traveled to some exotic historical destinations with their homegirls, or via work or educational commitments. But when you gauge them by the MEN THEY DATE, it's far cry from the image they leave people to perceive about them. And, that's what Men key in on...wait she appears to be Peter Lugers flare, but based on Dating history...I see she is clearly DallasBBQs. At the end of the day one date, 10 dates, one month, six month, whatever...is all an investment. Just like the saying goes: "Show me your friends, and I can tell you who exactly you are."...It's a Tell me about the men you dated previously, and I can tell you exactly who you are, and how other men perceive you when they meet you. I believe whole-heartedly that the better you are as an individual completely, the better the people around you should become. If the latter is not happening, than that's a big reflection on the individual.

    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

    You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey


    Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

    MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey


    MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

  4. #19
    Players Play I Coach Swollen's Avatar Swollen is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    27,730
    Credits
    154,639,656
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiGiovanni View Post
    Lol.....
    I've been called a predator before. By picong. Lmao

    Funny how people with their own hang ups want to perceive me with their shit projected onto me....mayling/women wants to see me as prey....and picong/men wants to see me as a predator. Cant be both now can i.
    Lmao. I just laugh at people that try so hard
    I was not referring to you...

    anyhow see what you can derive from this.....

    Swallows are excellent flyers, and use these skills to feed and attract a mate. Some species, like the mangrove swallow, are territorial, whereas others are not and simply defend their nesting site. In general, the males select a nest site, and then attract a female using song and flight, and (dependent on the species) guard their territory. The size of the territory varies depending on the species of swallow; in colonial-nesting species it tends to be small, but it may be much larger for solitary nesters. Outside of the breeding season some species may form large flocks, and species may also roost communally. This is thought to provide protection from predators such as sparrowhawks and hobbies.[2] These roosts can be enormous; one winter roosting site of barn swallows in Nigeria attracted 1.5 million individuals.[9] Non-social species do not form flocks, but recently fledged chicks may remain with their parents for a while after the breeding season. If a human being gets too close to their territory, swallows will attack them within the perimeter of the nest.

    Swallows are able to produce many different calls or songs, which are used to express excitement, to communicate with others of the same species, during courtship, or as an alarm when a predator is in the area. The songs of males are related to the body condition of the bird and are presumably used by females to judge the physical condition and suitability for mating of males.[18] Begging calls are used by the young when soliciting food from their parents. The typical song of swallows is a simple, sometimes musical twittering.

  5. #20
    Warrior Queen NikkiGiovanni's Avatar NikkiGiovanni is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    17,826
    Credits
    78,441,244
    Quote Originally Posted by MÉCHANT LOUP View Post

    Listen, You are absolutely right in your description of the types of men that are out here....really to the tee.

    But I disagree with about ten percent of your post...

    The women you describe that "Have it all together" are a farce. They appear that way on the surface or on paper, but when you get to know them and their experiences, you'll see how "Not- adjusted, and well rounded they aren't". When you REDUCE yourself to the level of these FLAWED men that you described, you make yourself equally FLAWED. Trust, me men see through the BS clearly when they set their eyes on these so called sophisticated women. They may look sophisticated, sound sophisticated, are regarded as Professionals career wise, Education from the finest institutions, traveled to some exotic historical destinations with their homegirls, or via work or educational commitments. But when you gauge them by the MEN THEY DATE, it's far cry from the image they leave people to perceive about them. And, that's what Men key in on...wait she appears to be Peter Lugers flare, but based on Dating history...I see she is clearly DallasBBQs. At the end of the day one date, 10 dates, one month, six month, whatever...is all an investment. Just like the saying goes: "Show me your friends, and I can tell you who exactly you are."...It's a Tell me about the men you dated previously, and I can tell you exactly who you are, and how other men perceive you when they meet you. I believe whole-heartedly that the better you are as an individual completely, the better the people around you should become. If the latter is not happening, than that's a big reflection on the individual.

    Point taken but a woman can only date whats available. And if a better breed of man is not there, then what?

    I have the men described to a tee because i study men intensely and i have to understand them in order to fix them....that's why i am not very enchanted with them.....when you are able to psychologically profile someone, the less attractive they become....lol....

    That's why i dont deal with men or women seriously anymore. I just prey on them for sex....lmao.
    (Kidding)
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

    you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

    you just don't have the BALLS to OVERTLY AGREE....rather just do it INDIRECTLY

    weak men only can deal with weaker women

    in the presence of strength you diminish...

  6. #21
    Warrior Queen NikkiGiovanni's Avatar NikkiGiovanni is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    17,826
    Credits
    78,441,244
    Quote Originally Posted by Swollen View Post
    I was not referring to you...

    anyhow see what you can derive from this.....

    Swallows are excellent flyers, and use these skills to feed and attract a mate. Some species, like the mangrove swallow, are territorial, whereas others are not and simply defend their nesting site. In general, the males select a nest site, and then attract a female using song and flight, and (dependent on the species) guard their territory. The size of the territory varies depending on the species of swallow; in colonial-nesting species it tends to be small, but it may be much larger for solitary nesters. Outside of the breeding season some species may form large flocks, and species may also roost communally. This is thought to provide protection from predators such as sparrowhawks and hobbies.[2] These roosts can be enormous; one winter roosting site of barn swallows in Nigeria attracted 1.5 million individuals.[9] Non-social species do not form flocks, but recently fledged chicks may remain with their parents for a while after the breeding season. If a human being gets too close to their territory, swallows will attack them within the perimeter of the nest.

    Swallows are able to produce many different calls or songs, which are used to express excitement, to communicate with others of the same species, during courtship, or as an alarm when a predator is in the area. The songs of males are related to the body condition of the bird and are presumably used by females to judge the physical condition and suitability for mating of males.[18] Begging calls are used by the young when soliciting food from their parents. The typical song of swallows is a simple, sometimes musical twittering.
    Did i mention your name? You may not have been referring to me....but SHE was....

    The rest of what u posted i didn't bother to read cause i don't care that much
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

    you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

    you just don't have the BALLS to OVERTLY AGREE....rather just do it INDIRECTLY

    weak men only can deal with weaker women

    in the presence of strength you diminish...

  7. #22
    Cervical Cancer MÉCHANT LOUP's Avatar MÉCHANT LOUP is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Black Forest.......
    Posts
    36,268
    Credits
    17,433,584
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiGiovanni View Post
    Point taken but a woman can only date whats available. And if a better breed of man is not there, then what?

    I have the men described to a tee because i study men intensely and i have to understand them in order to fix them....that's why i am not very enchanted with them.....when you are able to psychologically profile someone, the less attractive they become....lol....

    That's why i dont deal with men or women seriously anymore. I just prey on them for sex....lmao.
    (Kidding)

    It's not a CRIME to be BY YOURSELF....women need to understand and accept that.

    lowering their standards, or compromising the women they are...is not helping they cause.
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

    You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey


    Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

    MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey


    MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

  8. #23
    Warrior Queen NikkiGiovanni's Avatar NikkiGiovanni is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    17,826
    Credits
    78,441,244
    Quote Originally Posted by MÉCHANT LOUP View Post
    It's not a CRIME to be BY YOURSELF....women need to understand and accept that.

    lowering their standards, or compromising the women they are...is not helping they cause.
    I agree with you....im just explaining why they make the choice they do

    Single women get NO RESPECT. A woman's value is measured by whether she can get and keep a man....even YOU have used that measuring stick. So stop it
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

    you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

    you just don't have the BALLS to OVERTLY AGREE....rather just do it INDIRECTLY

    weak men only can deal with weaker women

    in the presence of strength you diminish...

  9. #24
    Registered User Missmayling's Avatar Missmayling is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Long island, ny
    Posts
    6,780
    Credits
    55,532,810
    Quote Originally Posted by Swollen View Post
    Dat makes me ask the question who is the Predator...
    Wouldn't that depend on who wins.
    The enemy of my enemy is my friend- Arabic proverb

  10. #25
    Players Play I Coach Swollen's Avatar Swollen is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    27,730
    Credits
    154,639,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Missmayling View Post
    Wouldn't that depend on who wins.
    What is there to win?

    you bin fishing lately,

  11. #26
    Registered User FrostedFlake is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    15
    Credits
    846,999
    wow..relationship isn't that difficult
    Swollen likes this.

  12. #27
    Players Play I Coach Swollen's Avatar Swollen is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    27,730
    Credits
    154,639,656
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostedFlake View Post
    wow..relationship isn't that difficult

    The folks here mek it like that.....

    I guess that's why they are so miserable and heartbroken...

  13. #28
    Registered User Vye Negre is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,015
    Credits
    17,193,571
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiGiovanni View Post
    how about, it's 2014 and men still find it necessary to be predatory and refuse to be more evolved creatures
    Men haven't changed, we are the same dargs our grandfathers were. Its women who have chenged, but with all the change, ur still misearable, lol

  14. #29
    Registered User Vye Negre is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,015
    Credits
    17,193,571
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiGiovanni View Post
    You are right about older women who have a sense of urgency and put a dude under pressure but that is biology, they dont have a choice. That's why i said choosing to be single is like shooting yourself in the foot.



    But my Dude....do u know how many weak dudes there are out there?

    I know a lot of dudes in their 30s and 40s that dont have kids either. Most of those dudes are NOT catches. Some have great jobs but are nerds, geeks and very socially inept or emotionally immature. They into video games and comic books and are a bunch of weirdos. Many are needy and clingy and are EXACTLY like the dudes from Big Bang Theory.

    If they not like them, they are dudes that's still trying to get their money up....and are of no use to a woman who is financially secure...no matter how loyal and supportive the woman is, he feels emasculated by her. Most times he ends up doing A LOT of dumb shit to over compensate for his feelings of inadequacy like cheating with a lesser woman to give him an ego boost, or be extra controlling so that he can feel like he is in charge ..

    Then there are the SELFISH player types that dont give a fukk about nobody....or the emotionally damaged broken man that refuses to work on being a better man

    There's also the unsophisticated, uncultured, unclassy dude that aint never been nowhere, who is very content with being mediocre and round the way....they may actually have good jobs, but all they want to do is work and come home and chill....

    Dont forget the Christian type who has been so sheltered and conditioned by the church, that dealing with them is like dealing with a brainwashed member of a cult...that is so far disconnected from reality that you get frustrated just trying to have a conversation with them.

    Pickings is slim out there....dudes ARE NOT trying to work on themselves. I feel sorry for these women out here....they putting in a lot of work to be great and the fact is, dudes is gonna opt for the younger ones like u said...and when they do, they end up with a young girl who lacks the certain maturity and life experience so she do DUMB SHIT....and cause the man to be bitter and jaded...but HE made that choice because he ran away from dealing with an older woman. A man in his 40s, that has no clear direction and still just trying to "see where it goes" is a man that isnt even viable himself. If he is stuck in that phase at 40 he still has a LOT OF GROWING UP to do....and MANY men are stuck in that phase. They just not ready. Meanwhile these women in their 40s are educated, sophisticated, work out, financially secure, cultured, classy, well rounded and intelligent, and as she gets older and more cultured, self assured and confident, she then FILTERS HERSELF OUT of the general pool, because she cannot find a man that is TRULY HER EQUAL. Because the Black man that is her equal probably hates Black women and would rather date anything but a Black woman....and most Black women DONT want to date outside their race. They rather be loyal to Black men
    I kind a agree with most what you said, but there are equally well rounded man out there. And there are equally focked up women, pickings are slim from a male perspective aswell so, go figure.

    As far as the bolded part goes, its normal for a man to take his time to get to know a woman before he commits, thats our nature. As it has been pointed out, we dont have your urgency and as long as we are moving correct, then we tend to have a lot of options... but most importantly, as we get older, we learn from our experiences and set specific standards for what we want in women. You are not going to identify wether or not she meets these standards in two weeks, there fore you are not going to initially approach the relationship with a well set out plan for the future. This woman has to earn her place by that man's side at which point he will happilly commit.

  15. #30
    Registered User Missmayling's Avatar Missmayling is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Long island, ny
    Posts
    6,780
    Credits
    55,532,810
    Quote Originally Posted by MÉCHANT LOUP View Post
    It's not a CRIME to be BY YOURSELF....women need to understand and accept that.

    lowering their standards, or compromising the women they are...is not helping they cause.
    Based on the numerous threads on here started by you and others, it seems women standards are too high even when it comes to sex.
    The enemy of my enemy is my friend- Arabic proverb

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •