Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 127
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: 2014: Women still being duped and played probably even more than their Grandmothers..

  1. #1
    Cervical Cancer MÉCHANT LOUP's Avatar MÉCHANT LOUP is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Black Forest.......
    Posts
    36,268
    Credits
    17,433,584

    2014: Women still being duped and played probably even more than their Grandmothers..

    It's very shocking to see in 2014, when the Red Flags are abundant and information is so readily available. That women are still getting played left and right.

    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

    You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey


    Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

    MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey


    MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

  2. #2
    Warrior Queen NikkiGiovanni's Avatar NikkiGiovanni is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    17,826
    Credits
    78,441,244
    how about, it's 2014 and men still find it necessary to be predatory and refuse to be more evolved creatures
    mz_JazE likes this.
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

    you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

    you just don't have the BALLS to OVERTLY AGREE....rather just do it INDIRECTLY

    weak men only can deal with weaker women

    in the presence of strength you diminish...

  3. #3
    Registered User trinifrombx is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    4,130
    Credits
    40,683,354
    Quote Originally Posted by MÉCHANT LOUP View Post
    It's very shocking to see in 2014, when the Red Flags are abundant and information is so readily available. That women are still getting played left and right.

    You sure, where are the facts ?

    I would disagree, I know a few women playing men also, one tried her best to " play " me, meaning that FB, I know one girl from xyz island, catching MFs out there on FB sending her all type of money, gifts, etc.

    Lol, yo, this is a job for some of them, post a sexy pic on FB, and endless folks hitting them up, then come the sad stories, she said on a bad month, if she hit up 10 guys for money, at least two sending something !


    To your post, red flags, google, social media, etc, nothing can compare to emotions of the heart , no drill, so folks bound to get played !

  4. #4
    Cervical Cancer MÉCHANT LOUP's Avatar MÉCHANT LOUP is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Black Forest.......
    Posts
    36,268
    Credits
    17,433,584
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiGiovanni View Post
    how about, it's 2014 and men still find it necessary to be predatory and refuse to be more evolved creatures

    No disagreement....

    Devil's Advocate: But if men are upholding the tradition of being predators.

    Why haven't the prey evolved too?
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

    You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey


    Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

    MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey


    MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

  5. #5
    Warrior Queen NikkiGiovanni's Avatar NikkiGiovanni is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    17,826
    Credits
    78,441,244
    Quote Originally Posted by MÉCHANT LOUP View Post

    No disagreement....

    Devil's Advocate: But if men are upholding the tradition of being predators.

    Why haven't the prey evolved too?

    victims haven't evolved...but the average woman most certainly have

    the thing is, what you called getting played, women see as loyalty

    thing is, if women kept sticking and moving trying to dodge predators....her turnover rate will be too high and guys like YOU will be saying "long live the FREAK WHORE"


    so either way, a woman can't win
    mz_JazE likes this.
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

    you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

    you just don't have the BALLS to OVERTLY AGREE....rather just do it INDIRECTLY

    weak men only can deal with weaker women

    in the presence of strength you diminish...

  6. #6
    Cervical Cancer MÉCHANT LOUP's Avatar MÉCHANT LOUP is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Black Forest.......
    Posts
    36,268
    Credits
    17,433,584
    Quote Originally Posted by trinifrombx View Post
    You sure, where are the facts ?

    I would disagree, I know a few women playing men also, one tried her best to " play " me, meaning that FB, I know one girl from xyz island, catching MFs out there on FB sending her all type of money, gifts, etc.

    Lol, yo, this is a job for some of them, post a sexy pic on FB, and endless folks hitting them up, then come the sad stories, she said on a bad month, if she hit up 10 guys for money, at least two sending something !


    To your post, red flags, google, social media, etc, nothing can compare to emotions of the heart , no drill, so folks bound to get played !

    I hear your points...cool.

    But the things a woman would believe to say they have a man....sheesh.
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

    You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey


    Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

    MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey


    MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

  7. #7
    Cervical Cancer MÉCHANT LOUP's Avatar MÉCHANT LOUP is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Black Forest.......
    Posts
    36,268
    Credits
    17,433,584
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiGiovanni View Post
    victims haven't evolved...but the average woman most certainly have

    the thing is, what you called getting played, women see as loyalty

    thing is, if women kept sticking and moving trying to dodge predators....her turnover rate will be too high and guys like YOU will be saying "long live the FREAK WHORE"


    so either way, a woman can't win

    I disagree, and feel you taking things out of context.

    LOYALTY, is good and comes with good experiences and history.

    Just being LOYAL, for LOYAL sake is not the least bit wise.

    Nobody says a woman has to stick & move, sometimes not participating is better than participating in nonsense. As, I said..some people just have to have a man or woman in their life to feel adequate.
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

    You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey


    Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

    MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey


    MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

  8. #8
    Warrior Queen NikkiGiovanni's Avatar NikkiGiovanni is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    17,826
    Credits
    78,441,244
    Quote Originally Posted by MÉCHANT LOUP View Post

    I disagree, and feel you taking things out of context.

    LOYALTY, is good and comes with good experiences and history.

    Just being LOYAL, for LOYAL sake is not the least bit wise.

    Nobody says a woman has to stick & move, sometimes not participating is better than participating in nonsense. As, I said..some people just have to have a man or woman in their life to feel adequate.
    it's not only about the woman herself feeling inadequate, what you have to realize that there is PRESSURE from society, family and everybody for a woman to have a man


    imagine this, you have women out there in their 30s and 40s who are single....the way single women are perceived is NOT POSITIVE...even MEN look down on single women..one of the biggest insults men use on women is to tell her she dont know how to keep a man.....as a single woman gets older, her market value decreases, it becomes harder for her to get a man...especially when she doesn't have kids

    i know many women in their 40s that are single with no kids....i had one man tell me that ain't no dude trying to START a family in his 40s, so if i am looking for a man with no kids to get married and start a family with, it's a wrap for me (although i am not looking for a husband and kids) but i am quite sure there is some truth to what he was saying

    i agree that it is better to be single....but choosing to be single can be like shooting yourself in the foot to some women....because the more independent you are, the less chances you have of EVER getting a man, because men are threatened by truly independent women....because those women trust their own instincts, they make their own decisions and are EFFICIENT....so those women DON'T SUBMIT as easily
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

    you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

    you just don't have the BALLS to OVERTLY AGREE....rather just do it INDIRECTLY

    weak men only can deal with weaker women

    in the presence of strength you diminish...

  9. #9
    Trini Shotta str8finessin's Avatar str8finessin is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    South NJ/Philly Area
    Posts
    408
    Credits
    10,821,421
    good.

    most females are thots anyways none of them deserve to be wifed



    only reason i would want a girl is to have a kid with her cos i want to grow my seeds but besides dat fuk dat shit bro aint wifing no hoe by 21 most girls already sucked more than 15 different cocks

  10. #10
    Sagattarius notorious saga's Avatar notorious saga is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    OnYuhMuddaBamsie
    Posts
    10,182
    Credits
    38,199,020

    Lightbulb

    Even though we're in 2014, I still believe the sayings of my granny.

    Granny quote:

    "The wise have to live off of the fools". End of quote

    I believe if you're a woman or a man and you're dumb enough to be duped then you shouldn't be complaining. as we say in Trini - the thief head crew always on the prowl, if you foolish enough to get yuh head thief you have no room for argument.
    MÉCHANT LOUP likes this.
    Man ah Barbeerian bound tuh be by de bar beer in meh hand beastly cold.

  11. #11
    Registered User Missmayling's Avatar Missmayling is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Long island, ny
    Posts
    6,780
    Credits
    55,532,810
    Quote Originally Posted by MÉCHANT LOUP View Post

    No disagreement....

    Devil's Advocate: But if men are upholding the tradition of being predators.

    Why haven't the prey evolved too?
    You forget that you have different types of "prey "
    MÉCHANT LOUP likes this.
    The enemy of my enemy is my friend- Arabic proverb

  12. #12
    Players Play I Coach Swollen's Avatar Swollen is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    27,730
    Credits
    154,639,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Missmayling View Post
    You forget that you have different types of "prey "
    huh??

  13. #13
    Cervical Cancer MÉCHANT LOUP's Avatar MÉCHANT LOUP is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Black Forest.......
    Posts
    36,268
    Credits
    17,433,584
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiGiovanni View Post
    it's not only about the woman herself feeling inadequate, what you have to realize that there is PRESSURE from society, family and everybody for a woman to have a man


    imagine this, you have women out there in their 30s and 40s who are single....the way single women are perceived is NOT POSITIVE...even MEN look down on single women..one of the biggest insults men use on women is to tell her she dont know how to keep a man.....as a single woman gets older, her market value decreases, it becomes harder for her to get a man...especially when she doesn't have kids

    i know many women in their 40s that are single with no kids....i had one man tell me that ain't no dude trying to START a family in his 40s, so if i am looking for a man with no kids to get married and start a family with, it's a wrap for me (although i am not looking for a husband and kids) but i am quite sure there is some truth to what he was saying

    i agree that it is better to be single....but choosing to be single can be like shooting yourself in the foot to some women....because the more independent you are, the less chances you have of EVER getting a man, because men are threatened by truly independent women....because those women trust their own instincts, they make their own decisions and are EFFICIENT....so those women DON'T SUBMIT as easily

    I feel you make strong argument, and may persuade the ones who are pent up on continuing to be foolish.

    I disagree with many of the points you made....

    Men that feel indifferent to a woman over 40 with no kids, is simply because of few reasons:

    1)Most men that these women over 40 with no children encounter, already have children and don't want to have more children.

    2)If the man doesn't have children, dealing with a woman over 40 with no children puts extreme pressure on that man cuz that biological time clock is ticking rapidly. Or, she may only be interested in have ONE and DONE pregnancy. Relationships need Time to grow and evolved, women over 40 with no kids do not have time to "See where things go"...that's why younger women become the viable and preferred options to a man over 40 with no kids. Most women over 40 with no kids do not have 3 or 4 years to waste without having a concrete possibility of having a future with that man.

    3) A man is more willing to date a woman over 40 with children, oppose to one who doesn't have children because she can identify with the rigors of raising children. Also, her kids maybe be grown enough not to need his input or involvement. They could be out the door, or in college...so it's rather like she doesn't really have kids.



    What about "Natural Selection"?

    Independent women only scare WEAK men that are Insecure about the Human Being that they are...or have a incessant need to control a woman.

    INDEPENDENT WOMEN, will scare away WEAK MEN....natural selection.

    No different than Education will place you in certain circles or levels life....Independence will place you among a selected elite.

    A relationship is suppose to be about give and that, fair exchange...how can you command or even try to demand something you cannot equally give afford.

    It's not happening.
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

    You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey


    Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

    MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey


    MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

  14. #14
    Warrior Queen NikkiGiovanni's Avatar NikkiGiovanni is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    17,826
    Credits
    78,441,244
    You are right about older women who have a sense of urgency and put a dude under pressure but that is biology, they dont have a choice. That's why i said choosing to be single is like shooting yourself in the foot.



    But my Dude....do u know how many weak dudes there are out there?

    I know a lot of dudes in their 30s and 40s that dont have kids either. Most of those dudes are NOT catches. Some have great jobs but are nerds, geeks and very socially inept or emotionally immature. They into video games and comic books and are a bunch of weirdos. Many are needy and clingy and are EXACTLY like the dudes from Big Bang Theory.

    If they not like them, they are dudes that's still trying to get their money up....and are of no use to a woman who is financially secure...no matter how loyal and supportive the woman is, he feels emasculated by her. Most times he ends up doing A LOT of dumb shit to over compensate for his feelings of inadequacy like cheating with a lesser woman to give him an ego boost, or be extra controlling so that he can feel like he is in charge ..

    Then there are the SELFISH player types that dont give a fukk about nobody....or the emotionally damaged broken man that refuses to work on being a better man

    There's also the unsophisticated, uncultured, unclassy dude that aint never been nowhere, who is very content with being mediocre and round the way....they may actually have good jobs, but all they want to do is work and come home and chill....

    Dont forget the Christian type who has been so sheltered and conditioned by the church, that dealing with them is like dealing with a brainwashed member of a cult...that is so far disconnected from reality that you get frustrated just trying to have a conversation with them.

    Pickings is slim out there....dudes ARE NOT trying to work on themselves. I feel sorry for these women out here....they putting in a lot of work to be great and the fact is, dudes is gonna opt for the younger ones like u said...and when they do, they end up with a young girl who lacks the certain maturity and life experience so she do DUMB SHIT....and cause the man to be bitter and jaded...but HE made that choice because he ran away from dealing with an older woman. A man in his 40s, that has no clear direction and still just trying to "see where it goes" is a man that isnt even viable himself. If he is stuck in that phase at 40 he still has a LOT OF GROWING UP to do....and MANY men are stuck in that phase. They just not ready. Meanwhile these women in their 40s are educated, sophisticated, work out, financially secure, cultured, classy, well rounded and intelligent, and as she gets older and more cultured, self assured and confident, she then FILTERS HERSELF OUT of the general pool, because she cannot find a man that is TRULY HER EQUAL. Because the Black man that is her equal probably hates Black women and would rather date anything but a Black woman....and most Black women DONT want to date outside their race. They rather be loyal to Black men
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

    you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

    you just don't have the BALLS to OVERTLY AGREE....rather just do it INDIRECTLY

    weak men only can deal with weaker women

    in the presence of strength you diminish...

  15. #15
    Registered User Missmayling's Avatar Missmayling is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Long island, ny
    Posts
    6,780
    Credits
    55,532,810
    Quote Originally Posted by Swollen View Post
    huh??
    Some women like to fix men, so the prey will never change or evolve. A guy looking for money, papers, sex etc, may not target the same type of gullible woman.
    MÉCHANT LOUP likes this.
    The enemy of my enemy is my friend- Arabic proverb

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •