Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: 2013 WORKOUT RESOLUTION: I AM GOING TO BE IN SHAPE (BEFORE n AFTER PHOTOS)

Credits

2013 WORKOUT RESOLUTION: I AM GOING TO BE IN SHAPE (BEFORE n AFTER PHOTOS)

R U COMMITTED to this RESOLUTION??

Credits
    You like the snitch who got caught by 5-o and telling your boy to come out…” They Got Us “…..why don’t you post your pics first ?

Start it off Man.......Geez

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by socapineman View Post
    You like the snitch who got caught by 5-o and telling your boy to come out…” They Got Us “…..why don’t you post your pics first ?

Start it off Man.......Geez
    MAnnnn, I DOH WAH SHAME the OUT OF SHAPE POSSE, so I will HOLD off a BIT.

YUHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEE

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post
    MAnnnn, I DOH WAH SHAME the OUT OF SHAPE POSSE, so I will HOLD off a BIT.

YUHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEE
    lol, yeah, ok VP.

How much weight you trying to get rid off ?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by socapineman View Post
    lol, yeah, ok VP.

How much weight you trying to get rid off ?
    10 to 15 pounds

Credits
    I don't make resolutions...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by jolie View Post
    Well, SKIP the RESOLUTION PART and CONCENTRATE on the GOAL of the THREAD.

YUHHHHHH SEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

Credits
    Doh be FRAID to POST a PIC because you're PORTLY, because in 2013, you will be LEAN n MEAN once you decide to TAKE UP the CHALLENGE.

YUHHHH SEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEee

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by jolie View Post
    She got me caught up in the moment.

cuz she look like a....

Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Credits
    R U COMMITTED to this RESOLUTION??

My 2013 resolution is mental, not physical.
    Who has eyes to see, let them see...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownilus View Post
    My 2013 resolution is mental, not physical.
    PHYSICAL AIDS MENTAL.

YUHHHHHHH SEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

Credits
    PHYSICAL AIDS MENTAL.

YUHHHHHHH SEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
    I didn't say it wasn't being worked on ALREADY, this thread is about resolutions for 2013...I have only one that is for 2013 specifically.

I just came out of hospital 2 days ago with a rare and severe complication of a meds I was recently put on, and before that a gym wouldn't let me join for the longest because of health issues that had to be corrected or at least signed off on by a doctor BEFORE I could join...so you don't know what is behind scenes with me. I know what I am doing and the pace at which I am even allowed to do it, and my journey different from yours. I already work on fitness, so it's not a 2013 resolution because it's already a work in progress.

I've kind of had my mind on a leash in SOME ways (although considered more openminded overall than most) and I see how far I can fly sometimes when I just let it free like it wants to be, if I didn't open my mind to certain things and possibilities I would not be in the better position I'm in right now, so for 2013 an open mind, free and clear (to things that work for ME not just to whatever people feel to push at or on me mind you) is the resolution January 1.
    dollbabi likes this.
    Who has eyes to see, let them see...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownilus View Post
    I didn't say it wasn't being worked on ALREADY, this thread is about resolutions for 2013...I have only one that is for 2013 specifically.

I just came out of hospital 2 days ago with a rare and severe complication of a meds I was recently put on, and before that a gym wouldn't let me join for the longest because of health issues that had to be corrected or at least signed off on by a doctor BEFORE I could join...so you don't know what is behind scenes with me. I know what I am doing and the pace at which I am even allowed to do it, and my journey different from yours. I already work on fitness, so it's not a 2013 resolution because it's already a work in progress.

I've kind of had my mind on a leash in SOME ways (although considered more openminded overall than most) and I see how far I can fly sometimes when I just let it free like it wants to be, if I didn't open my mind to certain things and possibilities I would not be in the better position I'm in right now, so for 2013 an open mind, free and clear (to things that work for ME not just to whatever people feel to push at or on me mind you) is the resolution January 1.
    Ok
    TweetaFineeta likes this.

Credits
    A renowned cardiologist explains how eliminating wheat from our diets can prevent fat storage, shrink unsightly bulges, and reverse myriad health problems.
    Every day, over 200 million Americans consume food products made of wheat. As a result, over 100 million of them experience some form of adverse health effect, ranging from minor rashes and high blood sugar to the unattractive stomach bulges that preventive cardiologist William Davis calls “wheat bellies.” According to Davis, that excess fat has nothing to do with gluttony, sloth, or too much butter: It’s due to the whole grain wraps we eat for lunch.
    After witnessing over 2,000 patients regain their health after giving up wheat, Davis reached the disturbing conclusion that wheat is the single largest contributor to the nationwide obesity epidemic—and its elimination is key to dramatic weight loss and optimal health. In Wheat Belly, Davis exposes the harmful effects of what is actually a product of genetic tinkering and agribusiness being sold to the American public as “wheat”—and provides readers with a user-friendly, step-by-step plan to navigate a new, wheat-free lifestyle.
    Informed by cutting-edge science and nutrition, along with case studies from men and women who have experienced life-changing transformations in their health after waving goodbye to wheat, Wheat Belly is an illuminating look at what is truly making Americans sick and an action plan to clear our plates of this seemingly benign ingredient.

Credits
    "Eat less and exercise more" is a weight loss mantra NOT a fat loss tool. If you want to be hungry all the time, lose muscle along the way and gain the weight back ending up fatter than you were to begin with, then follow this advice. If you want fat loss and sustained body change, then you should eat more of the right things more often and exercise efficiently and smarter. The results are hunger is gone, cravings controlled, energy stable and fat goes while muscle stays. Stop playing the weight loss game and escape the weight loss brainwash of "eat less & exercise more". - Metabolic Effect

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast