Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2012 The world will end...

Credits

2012 The world will end...

How will you make amends... Tell me your stories..

Credits
    Saw the movie this week. And apart from the general theatrics there was alot to be said about how long the goverment took before it told anyone of impending doom. Natural selection, etc etc... I dont want to spoil for those that didnt see movie though..

Credits
    I use to actually be scared when people talked about how the world would end in 2012. People gave so much seemingly valid proof and evidence to why this will be a end date like , Mayan Calender ect.... Thats until I did research on other days people thought the world would end , and I found over 3 dozen other past dates with huge supporting evidence to back it up , like biblical ,scientific evidence (blah blah blah) , which sometimes caused mass suicides , wars (blah blah blah)......and yet the predictions all failed.

**Yawn**
    “I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure–which is:
    Try to please everybody” Herbert Bayard Swope

Credits
    The world has already ended.
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio

LR Advertising LLC

Credits
    But what if its real..... [inserts scary music] :

TC
    Credits
    Even if it´s real,or not real, when our time come to done, we done!
    Last edited by TC; 11-20-2009 at 01:03 PM.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Picong View Post
    The world has already ended.
    Very optimistic of you.. :

Credits
    Well its all gotta end sometime, I just wonder will the common folk be privy to the classified information.. And if so then how soon.. :

Hadha min fadhle Rabbi Juancito Trucupey's Avatar Juancito Trucupey is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Swagga~ View Post
    I use to actually be scared when people talked about how the world would end in 2012. People gave so much seemingly valid proof and evidence to why this will be a end date like , Mayan Calender ect.... Thats until I did research on other days people thought the world would end , and I found over 3 dozen other past dates with huge supporting evidence to back it up , like biblical ,scientific evidence (blah blah blah) , which sometimes caused mass suicides , wars (blah blah blah)......and yet the predictions all failed.

**Yawn**
    i never put much faith into the mayan calender either way tho...b/c if it were "so much truth" to it they wouldn't have been killed off by the Spainards non?
    Beija-flor minha escola,Minha vida, meu amor

Credits
    That movie is a load of fuckery... Like them Hollywood film makers running out of ideas... The only thing that saved that film is the special effects...
    Seven is the number of the natural world. There are 7 days in the week, 7 notes on the musical scale and 7 directions (left, right, up, down, forward, back and center). The Sages teach that seven are the attributes of physicality: Height, Width, Depth, Top and Bottom (limits height), Front and Back (limits width), Left and Right (limits depth), the connecting of the other six.

T-MAKAA
    Quote Originally Posted by Riley Escobar View Post
    That movie is a load of fuckery... Like them Hollywood film makers running out of ideas... The only thing that saved that film is the special effects...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    hes not lying though.. I felt like I was watching one of them ole school cartoon where cobra never wins and GI Joe is always victorious!!

Credits
    This movie Sucked.... I haven't been this thorougly disappointed in a loooooong time. i want my money back

Mommy Dearest **Vincy-Soca-Diva**'s Avatar **Vincy-Soca-Diva** is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Swagga~ View Post

**Yawn**
    yea like the millenium, I remember how many people quit work moved to Jerusalem to be closer to Jesus when he came back. The world will not end but civilization might, when that happens we can't control it all we could do is grin and bare and pray.

Mommy Dearest **Vincy-Soca-Diva**'s Avatar **Vincy-Soca-Diva** is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by PJK View Post
    hes not lying though.. I felt like I was watching one of them ole school cartoon where cobra never wins and GI Joe is always victorious!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast