Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: 2007 Range Rover...

  1. #1
    Trini Exhibitionist
    Guest

    2007 Range Rover...

    Is it worth the $100,000.00 price tag?



  2. #2
    Registered User The Captain's Avatar The Captain is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hello Brooklyn!!!!
    Posts
    12,160
    Credits
    1,099,388
    Probably not but whats under the hood?

  3. #3
    Trini Exhibitionist
    Guest
    Feature Range Rover HSE Range Rover Supercharged
    MSRP* Starting at $100,900 Starting at $121,400
    Seating capacity for 5 adults Standard Standard
    Longitudinal 32-valve V8 Standard Standard
    Horsepower @rpm 305 hp @ 5750 rpm 400 hp @ 5750 rpm
    torque @ rpm 325 lb.-ft. @ 4000 rpm 420 lb.-ft. @ 3500 rpm

  4. #4
    The JaM™
    Guest
    Hmmmm... not feeling that... maybe it's just cuz those wheels look slightly small for it... I like them big!

    I wouldn't spend my own money and buy one... but if I was given as a gift I would gladly accept.

  5. #5
    Trini Exhibitionist
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by VincyJam82 View Post
    Hmmmm... not feeling that... maybe it's just cuz those wheels look slightly small for it... I like them big!

    I wouldn't spend my own money and buy one... but if I was given as a gift I would gladly accept.
    naturally

  6. #6
    The JaM™
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Trini Exhibitionist View Post
    naturally
    lol
    But have you seen the new Audi TT? That car is seriously SEXY! I didn't think they could get better than the original but they sure did.

  7. #7
    Trini Exhibitionist
    Guest

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by VincyJam82 View Post
    lol
    But have you seen the new Audi TT? That car is seriously SEXY! I didn't think they could get better than the original but they sure did.
    yes ma'am...love it!!!

  8. #8
    The JaM™
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Trini Exhibitionist View Post
    yes ma'am...love it!!!
    *SIGH* If only it was possible to marry a car... lol

  9. #9
    Trini Exhibitionist
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by VincyJam82 View Post
    *SIGH* If only it was possible to marry a car... lol
    go to Vegas anything is possible hun!!

  10. #10
    .
    L O S T .'s Avatar . is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    .|.
    Posts
    38,030
    Credits
    1,088,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Trini Exhibitionist View Post
    Feature Range Rover HSE Range Rover Supercharged
    MSRP* Starting at $100,900 Starting at $121,400
    Seating capacity for 5 adults Standard Standard
    Longitudinal 32-valve V8 Standard Standard
    Horsepower @rpm 305 hp @ 5750 rpm 400 hp @ 5750 rpm
    torque @ rpm 325 lb.-ft. @ 4000 rpm 420 lb.-ft. @ 3500 rpm
    ok thas why its so much

  11. #11
    ah like chupidness limintrinibwoy's Avatar limintrinibwoy is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    In meh skin
    Posts
    16,220
    Credits
    3,976,977
    hell no ....it nice but not 100 grand nice

  12. #12
    Trini Exhibitionist
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by limintrinibwoy View Post
    hell no ....it nice but not 100 grand nice
    and that's Canadian dollars throw in the 15% tax and all the other monies

  13. #13
    SAINTSational Nica's Avatar Nica is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Nawlins BAYBAY
    Posts
    39,594
    Credits
    7,746,304
    Quote Originally Posted by VincyJam82 View Post
    lol
    But have you seen the new Audi TT? That car is seriously SEXY! I didn't think they could get better than the original but they sure did.
    back away from the TT.........we've been in love since 2000
    Those Who Sacrifice Freedom for Security Deserve Neither
    www.cookingwithval.com
    http://www.snackhealthy.com/snackwithval
    @cookingwithval
    @NicaBlack

  14. #14
    Registered User Licorishbajan's Avatar Licorishbajan is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn #2 or 5 train plz
    Posts
    587
    Credits
    1,006,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Trini Exhibitionist View Post
    Is it worth the $100,000.00 price tag?



    Yea it worth that price if somebody else buying it for me as a gift

  15. #15
    Taj
    Loyalty to Loyalty Taj's Avatar Taj is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Fix up, look sharp!
    Posts
    48,960
    Credits
    42,728,994
    Dutty is this one you wanted?
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

    You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •