Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: 2003's most stolen vehicles

  1. #1
    Dragon
    Guest

    2003's most stolen vehicles

    should I be upset or happy my KIA did not make the list

    Rank Year Make Model
    1 1995 --Saturn SL
    2 1998--Acura Integra
    3 1994--Saturn SL
    4 1999--Acura Integra
    5 1995--Acura Integra
    6 1997 --Acura Integra
    7 1996 --Acura Integra
    8 1994 --Acura Integra
    9 2002 --Mitsubishi Montero
    10 2000 --Honda Civic
    11 1991 --Acura Legend
    12 1999 --Honda Civic
    13 1994 --Honda Civic
    14 1994 --Honda Accord
    15 1995 --Honda Accord
    16 1991 --Toyota Camry
    17 1995 --Honda Accord
    18 1993 --Honda Civic
    19 1996 --Chevrolet Tahoe
    20 2001 --Mitsubishi Montero
    21 1997 --Chevrolet Tahoe
    22 1995 --Honda Civic
    23 1990 --Toyota Camry
    24 1989 --Toyota Camry
    25 1993 --Honda Accord

  2. #2
    Lucy-furrr yanktiguan's Avatar yanktiguan is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    BK
    Posts
    16,432
    Credits
    1,011,698
    what u think? i just thankful the toyotas move down.

  3. #3
    Dragon
    Guest
    Originally posted by yanktiguan
    what u think? i just thankful the toyotas move down.
    Itís the first yr Toyota and Honda is not on the top ten lists

  4. #4
    KingBea... Cimo 2's Avatar Cimo 2 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Back So...
    Posts
    11,864
    Credits
    1,142,352

    Yeah....

    Yah lucky.. huh.. But I hear mustangs are fast becoming a "Hot" commodity.

  5. #5
    Dragon
    Guest

    Re: Yeah....

    Originally posted by Cimo 2
    Yah lucky.. huh.. But I hear mustangs are fast becoming a "Hot" commodity.
    Mustangs are a gentlemanís car. Them young punks donít know about American horsepower

  6. #6
    sagal
    Guest
    My car always make it on the list....2000 Honda Civic

  7. #7
    xtremeintl.com Mystic Xtremist's Avatar Mystic Xtremist is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Plugged In From Zion
    Posts
    18,980
    Credits
    4,835,937

    Re: Re: Yeah....

    Originally posted by DRAGON
    Mustangs are a gentlemanís car. Them young punks donít know about American horsepower
    Apparently, old punks doan know about horsepower either, because your ass cyaar even count to 10.

    Rank Year Make Model
    .
    .
    .
    10 2000 --Honda Civic
    Originally posted by DRAGON
    Itís the first yr Toyota and Honda is not on the top ten lists

  8. #8
    Registered User Jewel's Avatar Jewel is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    281
    Credits
    1,505,633
    DRAGON I would like to know can you list the most stolen cars for 2k4. I see that you have for 2k3 so what about this year.

  9. #9
    Lucy-furrr yanktiguan's Avatar yanktiguan is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    BK
    Posts
    16,432
    Credits
    1,011,698

    Re: Re: Re: Yeah....

    Originally posted by MysticReveller
    Apparently, old punks doan know about horsepower either, because your ass cyaar even count to 10.

    Marnin Mystic I see u startin early this mornng :p

  10. #10
    Dragon
    Guest
    Originally posted by Jewel
    DRAGON I would like to know can you list the most stolen cars for 2k4. I see that you have for 2k3 so what about this year.
    We are only 5 months into 2004 .. the list donít come out till feb 05

  11. #11
    Dragon
    Guest

    Re: Re: Re: Yeah....

    Originally posted by MysticReveller
    Apparently, old punks doan know about horsepower either, because your ass cyaar even count to 10.




    Dear mystic
    I do know a lot about horsepower. As for the comment about Honda in the top ten was a mistake on my part. But I am glad your car made the top ten lists. I will have my friend Raul pay you a visit in the rich area you live in

  12. #12
    xtremeintl.com Mystic Xtremist's Avatar Mystic Xtremist is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Plugged In From Zion
    Posts
    18,980
    Credits
    4,835,937

    Re: Yeah....

    Originally posted by yanktiguan
    Marnin Mystic I see u startin early this mornng :p
    Early bird ketch de most worm....yuh see de big worm ah ketch :p

    Trupsss Dragon tek it easy, u know u cyaar make a mistake around me and not get pure lixx But ummm on that note, Acura is not Honda too? Duhhh
    :p
    Tell yuh boy Rupaul try he best, u eh know where i live

  13. #13
    Dragon
    Guest

    Re: Re: Yeah....

    Originally posted by MysticReveller

    Tell yuh boy Raul try he best, u eh know where i live
    Your house is the only one on the block with the big American flag

  14. #14
    TC
    Steuuuupssss! TC is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    In de sky
    Posts
    16,101
    Credits
    1,296,732
    Is a good thing I drive a Porsche.

  15. #15
    Gangsta Boogie Bake n Shark's Avatar Bake n Shark is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    My business, Population...1
    Posts
    39,910
    Credits
    1,020,185

    Re: 2003's most stolen vehicles

    Originally posted by DRAGON
    should I be upset or happy my KIA did not make the list

    Rank Year Make Model
    1 1995 --Saturn SL
    2 1998--Acura Integra
    3 1994--Saturn SL
    4 1999--Acura Integra
    5 1995--Acura Integra
    6 1997 --Acura Integra
    7 1996 --Acura Integra
    8 1994 --Acura Integra
    9 2002 --Mitsubishi Montero
    10 2000 --Honda Civic
    11 1991 --Acura Legend
    12 1999 --Honda Civic
    13 1994 --Honda Civic
    14 1994 --Honda Accord
    15 1995 --Honda Accord
    16 1991 --Toyota Camry
    17 1995 --Honda Accord
    18 1993 --Honda Civic
    19 1996 --Chevrolet Tahoe
    20 2001 --Mitsubishi Montero
    21 1997 --Chevrolet Tahoe
    22 1995 --Honda Civic
    23 1990 --Toyota Camry
    24 1989 --Toyota Camry
    25 1993 --Honda Accord
    Look like yuh Kia safe....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •