Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: 2 hour 24 tonight!!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by elq
    u're not making any sense, cuz if you watched the show they CLEARLY showed who was involved in Jack's being outed in EPISODE 5

go to 11:53 A.M. at http://www.fox.com/24/episodes/11am.htm
    I understand that Walter wanted Jack dead... but how in the first place did he know he was alive? He should have thought he was dead because only 4 peopel knoew he was alive. Lqast season, he attempted to have him killed and in his eyes, Jack was dead. What changed?

My question is not IF he knew Jack was alive... my question is HOW did he know Jack was alive???? Only 4 people knew and he was not one of the four

elq
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by shortsweetness
    I understand that Walter wanted Jack dead... but how in the first place did he know he was alive? He should have thought he was dead because only 4 peopel knoew he was alive. Lqast season, he attempted to have him killed and in his eyes, Jack was dead. What changed?

My question is not IF he knew Jack was alive... my question is HOW did he know Jack was alive???? Only 4 people knew and he was not one of the four

wwjackd?
    no gas mask for u.

Credits
    wwjackd?
    no gas mask for u.
    I guess you just don't understand my question... that's alright... perhaps I am not articulating it as well as I need to...

elq
    Credits
    I guess you just don't understand my question... that's alright... perhaps I am not articulating it as well as I need to...

Have we figured out who told the terrorists that Jack was still alive? How did they know?
    Is it someone in CTU that gave away the info?
    Is it his other family in Mexico?
    let's try this again....
    no, but they clearly showed a record of a call btwn palmer and jack cell phone before he disappeared....but i guess u missed that too.

only people in ctu left was chloe so who knows at this point, but highly unlikely

and no, they weren't his family anyways. de boy didn't like him and as clearly shown by others, they had no clue who he was to even think about ratting him out.

still no gas mask for you.

Credits
    let's try this again....
    no, but they clearly showed a record of a call btwn palmer and jack cell phone before he disappeared....but i guess u missed that too.

only people in ctu left was chloe so who knows at this point, but highly unlikely

and no, they weren't his family anyways. de boy didn't like him and as clearly shown by others, they had no clue who he was to even think about ratting him out.

still no gas mask for you.
    Thank you, finally, for answering my question. Next time, I will attempt to articulate my questions better than I had this time.

Credits
    if yuh fat, yuh could mek it to de medical room.
    ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!

*DEAD*

Credits
    I just can't wait till next week nah...those 2 hours went by dam fast if u ask me

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678