Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2 Gunshots around the corner

Links30

2 Gunshots around the corner

As i am looking out the window o get a little fresh air, I looked down and saw a guy arguing with another one, suddenly the guy with all the mout punched the guy sqaure in the face. He fell back as if he was dead or something and he just laid there like a wounded animal fearing not to get lick again. The guy then kept on talking while walking away. So as he walking to soon be out of my sights, another guy came out from the building and ran after the guy that punched the other on in the face. I actually watched this guy ducking down like if he some military soldier or someshit and when he too went around the corner then it happened. Bang Bang.

Now the so call gunman running back into the building where he exited out of. The funny thing about this is that a police car was making a U-turn to head in the opposite direction when the shots were fired at the other end of the street. How they didn't hear that shit, i dunno.

You know thinking about this and watching people from across the street stopping in their tracks is just crazy. With little children an all holding on to their mothers hand these set of people going to be doing things like this is really sad. The guy knocked out the other guy and he walked away. Thats how it suppose to be then you gonna have the cowards come out with gun in hand to boot to shoot and then run like a bytch. And they ask the question why police always shooting and killing black men, you ask questions about these things but these kind of people in the communities are the problems. And they not even old enough to buy BEER. THATS THE EVEN MORE fcukED UP PART ABOUT THIS MESS. But jah know some may hate me for saying this and you know i respect your views and opinions but you YANKEE BLACK PEOPLE ARE THE MOST fcukED UP SET OF PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET EARTH. JAH KNOW cause dat coulda been meh aunt, mother, friend anyone that i may have known could have been walking and you Mr. so call badman all yuh can do is shoot people n run.

Stueepss, i ent know if its just me but to be ral honest i getting fed up of this place.

Credits
    Move out of Brooklyn...

You sure dem people Yankee? It is Brooklyn...LOL. I dunno. People keep telling me to move to NYC somewhere but I cannot see for what? Quality of life here is much better...

Taj
    Credits
    the gunman was his relative or friend or else why he really gettin in dat
    d fella who get punched knew that gunman was gonna do that

hush yuh mout an be satisfied wit d stale air in ur apt.
    A sharp knife never proclaims its sharpness to the worldbut the first to fall against it becomes its advocate.

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

renegade
    I'd love to see the same level of outrage expressed every time one of those wanna be gangsters shoots someone they werent aiming for.

Kiz
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Bago20 View Post
    As i am looking out the window o get a little fresh air, I looked down and saw a guy arguing with another one, suddenly the guy with all the mout punched the guy sqaure in the face. He fell back as if he was dead or something and he just laid there like a wounded animal fearing not to get lick again. The guy then kept on talking while walking away. So as he walking to soon be out of my sights, another guy came out from the building and ran after the guy that punched the other on in the face. I actually watched this guy ducking down like if he some military soldier or someshit and when he too went around the corner then it happened. Bang Bang.

Now the so call gunman running back into the building where he exited out of. The funny thing about this is that a police car was making a U-turn to head in the opposite direction when the shots were fired at the other end of the street. How they didn't hear that shit, i dunno.

You know thinking about this and watching people from across the street stopping in their tracks is just crazy. With little children an all holding on to their mothers hand these set of people going to be doing things like this is really sad. The guy knocked out the other guy and he walked away. Thats how it suppose to be then you gonna have the cowards come out with gun in hand to boot to shoot and then run like a bytch. And they ask the question why police always shooting and killing black men, you ask questions about these things but these kind of people in the communities are the problems. And they not even old enough to buy BEER. THATS THE EVEN MORE fcukED UP PART ABOUT THIS MESS. But jah know some may hate me for saying this and you know i respect your views and opinions but you YANKEE BLACK PEOPLE ARE THE MOST fcukED UP SET OF PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET EARTH. JAH KNOW cause dat coulda been meh aunt, mother, friend anyone that i may have known could have been walking and you Mr. so call badman all yuh can do is shoot people n run.

Stueepss, i ent know if its just me but to be ral honest i getting fed up of this place.

why are you telling us on imix and not the police......

m
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by renegade View Post
    I'd love to see the same level of outrage expressed every time one of those wanna be gangsters shoots someone they werent aiming for.
    You really beat me to this post.

I was actually gonna do a thread about it days ago.

It's fukking crazy.

But, let them tell it...POLICE are our biggest problem.

*SMH*

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinikiz View Post

renegade
    Lets be real, all people involved might be better off dead.
    And sticking himself into it could put his life at risk.

Kiz
    Credits
    Lets be real, all people involved might be better off dead.
    And sticking himself into it could put his life at risk.
    lets be real.....if he ent gonna tell the police then he needs to shut the fack up!..........he may be putting himself at risk

renegade
    lets be real.....if he ent gonna tell the police then he needs to shut the fack up!..........he may be putting himself at risk
    I think you're missing the point of the thread.
    You can play hero and put yourself into other people business who probably wasnt no saint themselves if you like but thats your prerogative.

Kiz
    Credits
    I think you're missing the point of the thread.
    You can play hero and put yourself into other people business who probably wasnt no saint themselves if you like but thats your prerogative.

what is the point of the thread?..telling ppl business instead?....he juss told us some events that he saw that may have lead up to a crime......

I however do understand that ppl fear for their lives also...but if you ent gonna tell the cops den what's the point of telling us on imix

Links30
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post
    the gunman was his relative or friend or else why he really gettin in dat
    d fella who get punched knew that gunman was gonna do that

Well T, i really dont know, is just the fact that these same guys where the same clothes, smokes weed everyday, dont go to school to begin with and thats it.

hush yuh mout an be satisfied wit d stale air in ur apt.
    LOL. Pretty soon i wouldn't have tp peeking out of a window hopefully sitting on my own porch

renegade
    what is the point of the thread?..telling ppl business instead?....he juss told us some events that he saw that may have lead up to a crime......

I however do understand that ppl fear for their lives also...but if you ent gonna tell the cops den what's the point of telling us on imix
    You missed the point of the thread.

Kiz
    Credits
    You missed the point of the thread.
    Obviously!

Taj
    Credits
    renegade and SD yall talking bout the same thing?
    A sharp knife never proclaims its sharpness to the worldbut the first to fall against it becomes its advocate.

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast