Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2 Free Tickets To Trinibaje Private Party This Weekend

Credits
    Originally posted by HeavynlyTrini
    Sorry, I'm dislecksic. See, I can't even get that one right! Actually, I think I'm more illiterate than anything. ButTRINIBAJE, YOU ARE THE BEAST LIAR I KNOW!

I mean, the BEST LAWYER I KNOW. Actually I don't know you either, so I guess I jus schtupid!
    nope the correct words are still not in matte mauve... COME ONE HEAVY CHUNK-KA-LUNKS TRINI... one more try.

Sugar Apple
    wait wait wait, who is the dj? who is performing? Is it just you at this fete? The people want to know. :p

Credits
    Originally posted by trinibaje
    HEAVY TRINI.. i though you were my friend.
    Did you just call me Heavy Trini?!!! I hope that's in reference to my deep voice and not my 2 double chins. Because I'm very sensitive about that! I had an operation and the reaction to the medication swole up my face. I can't explain what happened to the rest of my body though. It's a medical mystery as to how the rest of it swole up so big. Anyway, we are FIENDS

amprincess
    *amprincess passes out from laughter*

Credits
    Originally posted by Sugar Apple
    wait wait wait, who is the dj? who is performing? Is it just you at this fete? The people want to know. :p
    DJ HOPSTOTCH - spinning the latest in country, polish folksongs and taino

Tickets 1k in advance (i gots a mortgage to pay)

Credits
    nope the correct words are still not in matte mauve... COME ONE HEAVY CHUNK-KA-LUNKS TRINI... one more try.
    Chunk-Ka-Lunks! I am mortified by your blatant disregard and discimation against chunkyly challenge people! I'm very hurt. I mean you could have said meh dreads is too nappy or meh feet stink or meh breast to big or something but instead you chose to hit me with a low blow. I was going to invite you to my wedding and make you my second child's godmother but now I have to reconsider. What happen if your god daughter is horizontily challenged too? WILL YOU NOT LOVE HER? Anyway, you will only confuse her. You don't even know where you're from. Trinidad or Barbadoes? PICK ONE PLEASE!

Credits
    Originally posted by HeavynlyTrini
    Chunk-Ka-Lunks! I am mortified by your blatant disregard and discimation against chunkyly challenge people! I'm very hurt. I mean you could have said meh dreads is too nappy or meh feet stink or meh breast to big or something but instead you chose to hit me with a low blow. I was going to invite you to my wedding and make you my second child's godmother but now I have to reconsider. What happen if your god daughter is horizontily challenged too? WILL YOU NOT LOVE HER? Anyway, you will only confuse her. You don't even know where you're from. Trinidad or Barbadoes? PICK ONE PLEASE!

chunk-ah-lunks is a term of indearment....

I am hurt that you exploit my schizophrenia here on imix....

Credits
    chunk-ah-lunks is a term of indearment....

I am hurt that you exploit my schizophrenia here on imix....
    Oh o.k. but next time use a more politically correct term such as "Heavy-Mampified-Sweetie-Trini". I think that has a more loving tone to it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12