Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1trinigyal

Credits

1trinigyal

can u please give me some info about disney world (i went once AGES ago)....

where to stay?
    how long to stay?
    what parks to visit?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Dougla Ting View Post
    can u please give me some info about disney world (i went once AGES ago)....

where to stay?
    how long to stay?
    what parks to visit?
    when you going

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by goku View Post
    when you going
    wanna take tay for her bday in august.

Credits
    wanna take tay for her bday in august.
    that sounds good.....I still have her christmas present home...I will try and get it to her this weekend

Credits

Lightbulb

Depends on how many people going...

There are some nice vacation houses that are pretty reasonable ( in comparison to de rate dey charge for 1 room in a "disney" hotel)

However it also depends on the ages of the kids and the type of experience you looking for....I am supposed to be taking my daughter next month and I promised her we could actually stay in a disney hotel that has the monorail running through the lobby and all dat foolishness...however dat is $200+ PER NIGHT for ONE BLASTED ROOM...steups...

How long to stay depends on how many parks you want to visit...

Magic Kingdom is good for younger kids...

Haven't been to Epcot in years but it has more educational rides, etc...

Can't remember MGM...so I cyah help you there

I hear Animal Kingdom is real nice but I haven't been to that one since it opened...

For older kids I would actually recommend Universal Studios over Disney...I like over there better, just can't take mine there yet because ah think she probably still too short to get on most of the rides...

Universal has two parks...Universal Studios with mostly simulated rides (which I really like because I'm a fraidy cat) and Islands of Adventure which has more rollercoaster type rides.

Then there is also Sea World as well...whish is nice but I haven't been there in a few years...

So...your length of stay would be determined by how many of those parks you planning to visit on your trip. Each group also offers multi day passes as well or you could play tourist and sit in on a timeshare presentation fuh free tix...just fake a case of bad diahrea once de 90 minutes up and grab your tix and run...

De vacation home thing is nice, because for me I like to cook rather than eat out every day, plus they have 4-6 bedrooms and sometimes a heated pool and gameroom so it makes for a nice space rather than being cramped in a hotel room...if you choose hotel there are tons of them to choose from up here up and down International drive and all around Disney for that matter...

Yuh find that is enough info?

Credits
    thanks for the info! don't they also have a discounted rate for florida residents?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by 1trini-gyal View Post
    Depends on how many people going...

There are some nice vacation houses that are pretty reasonable ( in comparison to de rate dey charge for 1 room in a "disney" hotel)

However it also depends on the ages of the kids and the type of experience you looking for....I am supposed to be taking my daughter next month and I promised her we could actually stay in a disney hotel that has the monorail running through the lobby and all dat foolishness...however dat is $200+ PER NIGHT for ONE BLASTED ROOM...steups...

How long to stay depends on how many parks you want to visit...

Magic Kingdom is good for younger kids...

Haven't been to Epcot in years but it has more educational rides, etc...

Can't remember MGM...so I cyah help you there

I hear Animal Kingdom is real nice but I haven't been to that one since it opened...

For older kids I would actually recommend Universal Studios over Disney...I like over there better, just can't take mine there yet because ah think she probably still too short to get on most of the rides...

Universal has two parks...Universal Studios with mostly simulated rides (which I really like because I'm a fraidy cat) and Islands of Adventure which has more rollercoaster type rides.

Then there is also Sea World as well...whish is nice but I haven't been there in a few years...

So...your length of stay would be determined by how many of those parks you planning to visit on your trip. Each group also offers multi day passes as well or you could play tourist and sit in on a timeshare presentation fuh free tix...just fake a case of bad diahrea once de 90 minutes up and grab your tix and run...

De vacation home thing is nice, because for me I like to cook rather than eat out every day, plus they have 4-6 bedrooms and sometimes a heated pool and gameroom so it makes for a nice space rather than being cramped in a hotel room...if you choose hotel there are tons of them to choose from up here up and down International drive and all around Disney for that matter...

Yuh find that is enough info?

The vacation homes are the way to go.. I stayed in a lavish 5 bedroom this past summer...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinibaje View Post
    The vacation homes are the way to go.. I stayed in a lavish 5 bedroom this past summer...
    how much do the vacation homes cost?

Credits
    i dunno.. i crashed de party... but i will find out for you...

Credits

Lightbulb

thanks for the info! don't they also have a discounted rate for florida residents?
    Yeah sometimes...depending on the time of year...you can check online...and you can actually buy the tickets online too...

Quote Originally Posted by Trinibaje View Post
    Yeah and didn't even come visit me

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by goku View Post
    that sounds good.....I still have her christmas present home...I will try and get it to her this weekend
    think i'm gonna take dejah too since her bday is the same time and she will want someone to hang out with.

Credits

Lightbulb

I would say about $90/night and up....just some of them have minimum stays and such...so do some research since you have time...here's just one for example http://www.vacationrentals.com/vacat...tals/2031.html

And you can do a condo, villa, townhouse or full house....depending how much space you need...that house I linked is $90/night I believe for August...

**edit...and here's another http://www.vacationrentals.com/vacat...als/18610.html
    Last edited by 1trini-gyal; 01-04-2007 at 12:08 PM.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by 1trini-gyal View Post
    I would say about $90/night and up....just some of them have minimum stays and such...so do some research since you have time...here's just one for example http://www.vacationrentals.com/vacat...tals/2031.html

And you can do a condo, villa, townhouse or full house....depending how much space you need...that house I linked is $90/night I believe for August...

**edit...and here's another http://www.vacationrentals.com/vacat...als/18610.html
    thanks! *i wonder how far 1tg livin from disneyworld*

Credits

Lightbulb

lol...I am about 30-45 minutes from Disney...but I hopefully would have escaped de land of de hot by de time you planning to come up here...so everybody need to get their visiting in quick!!!

Credits
    word, cause dats my vacation home lmao
    Marcus Garvey said you would not know yourself till your back is against the wall. It gone through the wall now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast