Thread: 1trini-gyal (Weather)

Credits

1trini-gyal (Weather)

why do i check for your signature every day

ok here are some thoughts about what's going on in your sig from an orlando met.

one: the wave in the caribbean. most of the models have it slowing down in the nw caribbean as the environment becomes more favorable. still a goodly bit of shear down there, so this may come about more slowly than shown... but several globals have a system present near/east of the yucatan in 3-5 days. if it develops, like a mexico or maybe south texas thing. more likely mexico, but it may get stuck down there.

two: the wave in the eastern atlantic near 40-45w. this is the system the outlooks have been saying 'could be entering a more favorable environment' for a couple of days now. the environment isn't getting a whole lot more favorable, but it is going west and remaining coherent. several globals don't develop/recurve this thing now, instead getting it stuck near the end of the run over the coming weekend as that early october ridge blocks it off the east coast. now i see where that wave underneath was coming from. if it gets caught, we may have it running at us between florida and the carolinas.

Credits
    So in other words u advise travel insurance?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Rummacita
    So in other words u advise travel insurance?

Credits

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadJockey

what's the name of your monkey?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadJockey
    I hate that fackin monkey.

Well Baje...the storms have been appearing more frequent lately.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Rummacita
    I hate that fackin monkey.

Well Baje...the storms have been appearing more frequent lately.
    Prof Gray says two more storms.. one more major hurricane. He has been pretty accurate so far.. if another major one is going to happen the best time is before October 15. Late in the season its Florida and the carolinas that have to be careful, i think the Gulf storms are done until next year.. Thank God...

Credits

Lightbulb

I does come and look for it too

Well I find we been really skating by so far this year...Phillipe gone...I see dat thing down by mexico...but doh feel it go get to us...whatever is coming off of Africa now lookin kinda funky...but the been fallin apart once dey reach water...hopefully since we winding down de water cooling off a bit (yeah right)...I just been wondering if one is gonna come catch us off guard...or if we cool till next year...God knows we need a break...I figure they runnin in 3's...we get 3 last year..de gulf may get 1 more and make it 3...and we start over again next year

Quote Originally Posted by Trinibaje
    why do i check for your signature every day

ok here are some thoughts about what's going on in your sig from an orlando met.

one: the wave in the caribbean. most of the models have it slowing down in the nw caribbean as the environment becomes more favorable. still a goodly bit of shear down there, so this may come about more slowly than shown... but several globals have a system present near/east of the yucatan in 3-5 days. if it develops, like a mexico or maybe south texas thing. more likely mexico, but it may get stuck down there.

two: the wave in the eastern atlantic near 40-45w. this is the system the outlooks have been saying 'could be entering a more favorable environment' for a couple of days now. the environment isn't getting a whole lot more favorable, but it is going west and remaining coherent. several globals don't develop/recurve this thing now, instead getting it stuck near the end of the run over the coming weekend as that early october ridge blocks it off the east coast. now i see where that wave underneath was coming from. if it gets caught, we may have it running at us between florida and the carolinas.