Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1st Birthday Parties

sharkie

1st Birthday Parties

do you think yuh should really have one?? i ask, cuz i gettin ready to go to mih friend lil sis party, buh de po child do really like ppl

so it go have a whole setta hard back high school seniors, adults and one likkle baby in de party.

de po ting won't even care for de ting ah buy fuh she do you think it's really necessary to have one?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkbait
    do you think yuh should really have one?? i ask, cuz i gettin ready to go to mih friend lil sis party, buh de po child do really like ppl

so it go have a whole setta hard back high school seniors, adults and one likkle baby in de party.

de po ting won't even care for de ting ah buy fuh she do you think it's really necessary to have one?

no.... i mean celebrate with cake but why have a party.. its not like the chile know what going on.. tek de chile to de zoo and buy a snow cone and call it a day

TC
    Credits
    Not really. But itīs best to throw such a party anyway so when the kids grow up dem donīt be cussin the parrents from depriving them!

Credits
    stupid idea...

sharkie
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinibaje
    no.... i mean celebrate with cake but why have a party.. its not like the chile know what going on.. tek de chile to de zoo and buy a snow cone and call it a day
    i know fuh sure i eh go have a big party fuh my chile, cuz even though is de fuss....it sure as hell not de last. it have more times where i could waste mih money entertaining

and on another note....time fuh mih to go and get ready

Credits
    I had a huge party fuh my daughter's 1st birthday and she loved it. It was a luau theme and she had nuf fun swimmin wit she friends and cousins, but dats just my opinion.
    I hear plannin she 2nd now, Dora theme and she excited helpin me " buy Dora balloon, Mummy"

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ValeTrini
    I had a huge party fuh my daughter's 1st birthday and she loved it. It was a luau theme and she had nuf fun swimmin wit she friends and cousins, but dats just my opinion.
    I hear plannin she 2nd now, Dora theme and she excited helpin me " buy Dora balloon, Mummy"
    My children, if i ever get there will hate me.. cause they will celebrate milestones untraditionally.... i already say for xmas no body getting a toy, instead the family going to discovery a new place on de earth..

Credits
    STUPES.. have de party.. i not de one cooking or cleaning.. but i surely will be eating

Indianute
    allya children should be worry about school NOT planning allya damn baby birthday party! Children should not be having children! What is the address for the party? I am gonna come down there and preach to allya.....allya need some talkin to! Dis beautiful saturday allya should be going to church not no flickin party for one of allya babies! We adults work too flickin hard for we tax money going to support allya damn babies! when i was growing up you feel we was studyin baby? Back in trinidad if you find yourself pregnant and you still in high school you had to move into di damn hills! Allya children too free. Allya feel allya is big woman!.........and the cussin goes on for hours.....

....But mom, its not my baby, im just going to support my friend!

does this sound familiar?

Sweetness4life Mrs. Yankee Doodle's Avatar Mrs. Yankee Doodle is offline
    Credits
    I don't think that it's wise to have a 1st b/day party. The child eh go understand shit dat going on. Oh doh ask for these parents dat de child eh walking yet, but deh having party. De child cah even enjoy his/her party. My son is turning one this mth and i say already is a little family lunch to celebrate his milestone and dats it, no theme party nothing.
    Live life in concert with your values!
    Never be paralyzed!
    Don't wait for people to change! - Dr. Robert Brooks

sharkie
    Quote Originally Posted by Indianute
    allya children should be worry about school NOT planning allya damn baby birthday party! Children should not be having children! What is the address for the party? I am gonna come down there and preach to allya.....allya need some talkin to! Dis beautiful saturday allya should be going to church not no flickin party for one of allya babies! We adults work too flickin hard for we tax money going to support allya damn babies! when i was growing up you feel we was studyin baby? Back in trinidad if you find yourself pregnant and you still in high school you had to move into di damn hills! Allya children too free. Allya feel allya is big woman!.........and the cussin goes on for hours.....

....But mom, its not my baby, im just going to support my friend!

does this sound familiar?
    wtf are you tawkin bout??? reading is really fundamental....who yuh goin and preach to? de chile mudda??

ah done tell yuh is mih FRIEND LIL SISTER, therefore he din have no blasted chile!! yuh too flickin fass in yuh ass. and whey to rass you get i lookin to breed picknee??? i jus askin a kiss me ass "if" question.

steupsssssssss, look....doh make mih....

Credits
    i say why not, time isnt guaranteed to anyone, u dont know if you will live to see the next year with a child so live every moment as if its the lasts.god forbid something is to happen to either child or the parent, thats another memory you(or the child) will have to cherish

Credits
    wtf are you tawkin bout??? reading is really fundamental....who yuh goin and preach to? de chile mudda??

ah done tell yuh is mih FRIEND LIL SISTER, therefore he din have no blasted chile!! yuh too flickin fass in yuh ass. and whey to rass you get i lookin to breed picknee??? i jus askin a kiss me ass "if" question.

steupsssssssss, look....doh make mih....

Cool it chica

Credits

Do you remember yours? How was it? It was just a few years ago wasn't it?
    West Indian T-shirts & More: www.wiCulture.com
    Like it on Facebook: facebook.com/wiculturetees

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by n00ner
    Do you remember yours? How was it? It was just a few years ago wasn't it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast