Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: 1992 Dream Team vs 2012 American Olympics Team

  1. #1
    Registered User Inquistive is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    21,529
    Credits
    3,861,086

    1992 Dream Team vs 2012 American Olympics Team

    Tawk you tawk

  2. #2
    Gladiator
    Guest
    lol thats been talk on ESPN for teh last week. Kobe said this year dream team can match or even beat the 1992 dream team

  3. #3
    Gladiator
    Guest
    My opinon is Lebron, Kobe and Durant will be the only three players from this year who are good enough to make that 1992 team...maybe Chris Paul too
    T-MAKAA likes this.

  4. #4
    Registered User Inquistive is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    21,529
    Credits
    3,861,086
    Quote Originally Posted by Gladiator View Post
    lol thats been talk on ESPN for teh last week. Kobe said this year dream team can match or even beat the 1992 dream team
    And he's right. I'm waiting to see how someone would try to convince otherwise in this thread.

  5. #5
    Insurgent Alpha Unit's Avatar Alpha Unit is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Mountains
    Posts
    9,118
    Credits
    6,660,545,981
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    And he's right. I'm waiting to see how someone would try to convince otherwise in this thread.
    You stoopid lmao. I was gonna ask a few questions but it aint worth it because neither you nor this years team would have answers for Magic, Jordan, Bird, Barkley, Ewing or Robinson.
    Toppa_Toppa likes this.
    Space available for RENT

  6. #6
    Anonymous Riley Escobar's Avatar Riley Escobar is offline
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    2,280
    Credits
    1,560,696
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bo$$ View Post
    You stoopid lmao. I was gonna ask a few questions but it aint worth it because neither you nor this years team would have answers for Magic, Jordan, Bird, Barkley, Ewing or Robinson.
    Big Bo$$, you didn't have to give him an answer...
    Seven is the number of the natural world. There are 7 days in the week, 7 notes on the musical scale and 7 directions (left, right, up, down, forward, back and center). The Sages teach that seven are the attributes of physicality: Height, Width, Depth, Top and Bottom (limits height), Front and Back (limits width), Left and Right (limits depth), the connecting of the other six.

  7. #7
    Registered User Inquistive is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    21,529
    Credits
    3,861,086
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bo$$ View Post
    You stoopid lmao. I was gonna ask a few questions but it aint worth it because neither you nor this years team would have answers for Magic, Jordan, Bird, Barkley, Ewing or Robinson.
    The players on the current team are stronger and more athletic. Bird and Magic were passed their prime. Who's left? MJ and Pippen?

  8. #8
    Insurgent Alpha Unit's Avatar Alpha Unit is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Mountains
    Posts
    9,118
    Credits
    6,660,545,981
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    The players on the current team are stronger and more athletic. Bird and Magic were passed their prime. Who's left? MJ and Pippen?
    More athletic and stronger than Karl Malone? What fockin drugs you smoke? No 4 on this team could stop Malone or Barkley. NONE!!! Chandler could stop Ewing or Robinson in their prime? Who checkin Magic and Stockton? Paul, Williams, Westbrook?!! lol yeah fockin right!! I eh even mention Jordan and Pippen yet. Matter of fact none of these players was even stoppin Drexler and he could only go right!!

    Did you know that only one player on the 92 Dreamteam shot under 50% from the field? Guess who google champ?
    Space available for RENT

  9. #9
    T-MAKAA
    Guest
    U know whats funny. It would not shock me if this team doesnt win Gold. I watched two games already and they have no inside presence.

  10. #10
    Registered User Inquistive is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    21,529
    Credits
    3,861,086
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bo$$ View Post
    More athletic and stronger than Karl Malone? What fockin drugs you smoke? No 4 on this team could stop Malone or Barkley. NONE!!! Chandler could stop Ewing or Robinson in their prime? Who checkin Magic and Stockton? Paul, Williams, Westbrook?!! lol yeah fockin right!! I eh even mention Jordan and Pippen yet. Matter of fact none of these players was even stoppin Drexler and he could only go right!!
    Your basing your argument on sensationalism. Players today are faster and stronger. Besides, the 92 DT would've had a harder time competing with international teams as the world has improved immensely in the last 15 years.

  11. #11
    Registered User Inquistive is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    21,529
    Credits
    3,861,086
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    U know whats funny. It would not shock me if this team doesnt win Gold. I watched two games already and they have no inside presence.
    The NBA doesn't have post up players anymore.

  12. #12
    T-MAKAA
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    The NBA doesn't have post up players anymore.
    U realize u are agreeing with me right?

  13. #13
    Registered User Inquistive is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    21,529
    Credits
    3,861,086
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    U realize u are agreeing with me right?
    I am, but not on the Dream Team.

  14. #14
    T-MAKAA
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    I am, but not on the Dream Team.
    What?

    Actually, its ok.

  15. #15
    Registered User Inquistive is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    21,529
    Credits
    3,861,086
    This team has a better perimeter game than the DT.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •