Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: 1992 Dream Team vs 2012 American Olympics Team

Credits

1992 Dream Team vs 2012 American Olympics Team

Tawk you tawk

Gladiator
    lol thats been talk on ESPN for teh last week. Kobe said this year dream team can match or even beat the 1992 dream team

Gladiator
    My opinon is Lebron, Kobe and Durant will be the only three players from this year who are good enough to make that 1992 team...maybe Chris Paul too
    T-MAKAA likes this.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Gladiator View Post
    lol thats been talk on ESPN for teh last week. Kobe said this year dream team can match or even beat the 1992 dream team
    And he's right. I'm waiting to see how someone would try to convince otherwise in this thread.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    And he's right. I'm waiting to see how someone would try to convince otherwise in this thread.
    You stoopid lmao. I was gonna ask a few questions but it aint worth it because neither you nor this years team would have answers for Magic, Jordan, Bird, Barkley, Ewing or Robinson.
    Toppa_Toppa likes this.
    Space available for RENT

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bo$$ View Post
    You stoopid lmao. I was gonna ask a few questions but it aint worth it because neither you nor this years team would have answers for Magic, Jordan, Bird, Barkley, Ewing or Robinson.
    Big Bo$$, you didn't have to give him an answer...
    Seven is the number of the natural world. There are 7 days in the week, 7 notes on the musical scale and 7 directions (left, right, up, down, forward, back and center). The Sages teach that seven are the attributes of physicality: Height, Width, Depth, Top and Bottom (limits height), Front and Back (limits width), Left and Right (limits depth), the connecting of the other six.

Credits
    The players on the current team are stronger and more athletic. Bird and Magic were passed their prime. Who's left? MJ and Pippen?

Credits
    The players on the current team are stronger and more athletic. Bird and Magic were passed their prime. Who's left? MJ and Pippen?
    More athletic and stronger than Karl Malone? What fockin drugs you smoke? No 4 on this team could stop Malone or Barkley. NONE!!! Chandler could stop Ewing or Robinson in their prime? Who checkin Magic and Stockton? Paul, Williams, Westbrook?!! lol yeah fockin right!! I eh even mention Jordan and Pippen yet. Matter of fact none of these players was even stoppin Drexler and he could only go right!!

Did you know that only one player on the 92 Dreamteam shot under 50% from the field? Guess who google champ?
    Space available for RENT

T-MAKAA
    U know whats funny. It would not shock me if this team doesnt win Gold. I watched two games already and they have no inside presence.

Credits
    More athletic and stronger than Karl Malone? What fockin drugs you smoke? No 4 on this team could stop Malone or Barkley. NONE!!! Chandler could stop Ewing or Robinson in their prime? Who checkin Magic and Stockton? Paul, Williams, Westbrook?!! lol yeah fockin right!! I eh even mention Jordan and Pippen yet. Matter of fact none of these players was even stoppin Drexler and he could only go right!!
    Your basing your argument on sensationalism. Players today are faster and stronger. Besides, the 92 DT would've had a harder time competing with international teams as the world has improved immensely in the last 15 years.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    U know whats funny. It would not shock me if this team doesnt win Gold. I watched two games already and they have no inside presence.
    The NBA doesn't have post up players anymore.

T-MAKAA
    The NBA doesn't have post up players anymore.
    U realize u are agreeing with me right?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    U realize u are agreeing with me right?
    I am, but not on the Dream Team.

T-MAKAA
    I am, but not on the Dream Team.
    What?

Actually, its ok.

Credits
    This team has a better perimeter game than the DT.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast