Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: 15 year old girl dies after having sex......

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by RotiKing2004eva View Post
    I was saying two things.

1) Maybe it had nothing to do with sex
    2) Children need to learn about the dangers of sex
    I think when we teach children about sex, Dying immediately afterwards isn't one of the warnings.

Measure ur life with Love Doctor's Daughter's Avatar Doctor's Daughter is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Swerve View Post
    I think when we teach children about sex, Dying immediately afterwards isn't one of the warnings.
    maybe we should start telling them they would die too... go back to the traditional warnings many of us had as kids.... to this day my 9yr old niece is of the impression that kissing a boy gives u measles or mumps on ur face.... up to last week we looked at hannah montana and one of the characters kissed the rocker guy and my niece turned to me and said, "auntie how come when she get measles the tv doesnt show the buttons on her face?"... my intelligent response was 'that's cause tv make-up is the best".... but eventually i'd tell her the truth, but for now i'm cherishing the innocence, i prefer her like that.... i'm trying to figure out what to tell her sex does to u if u have it...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor's Daughter View Post
    maybe we should start telling them they would die too... go back to the traditional warnings many of us had as kids.... to this day my 9yr old niece is of the impression that kissing a boy gives u measles or mumps on ur face.... up to last week we looked at hannah montana and one of the characters kissed the rocker guy and my niece turned to me and said, "auntie how come when she get measles the tv doesnt show the buttons on her face?"... my intelligent response was 'that's cause tv make-up is the best".... but eventually i'd tell her the truth, but for now i'm cherishing the innocence, i prefer her like that.... i'm trying to figure out what to tell her sex does to u if u have it...
    That is bare assness. My grandmother told my sis kissing a boy could get you pregnant. True story, my sis was out playing in d yard with other kids, a boy ran up and kissed her on the cheek. If you hear bawl...she thought she was preggers. Now what if my sis was struck with such fear and she ended up killing herself because she thought omg, I'm pregnant..I can't let nobody find out, granny/mammy/tanty/uncle and nene go kill me.

Arm children with facts, get an anatomy book and teach them about their bodies. Find out if the pediatrician and or nurse can set up a session with you and your child(ren), but don't tell them foolishness. If anything, fear causes them to do foolish things when they are faced with a real situation.
    dollbabi and SKBai1991 like this.
    Our Queen went to sleep, her people left to weep....in song she lives on.

Long Live the Queen!

Taj
    Credits
    good god!

i know someone whose mother told them stupid shit like that, chick is now a lesbo

allyuh gwan wid dat!
    Triniminx likes this.
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    lol, awa

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    15 year old having sex is a shocker to u?

I think when allyuh become parents u wouldnt always be quick to mention them when something bad happens to a youth.
    I think she lives in another Trinidad. Nothing out of the ordinary except for death after hot cock

Credits
    Come on dd...
    So wats gonna happen when the kid reach an age where she find out that all that cooties from kissing is bull...
    teaching kids crap like that would do more harm than good whe the kid starts looking at u as a bullshitter and her peers more reliable...
    the healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers.

Carl G. Jung

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj View Post
    good god!

i know someone whose mother told them stupid shit like that, chick is now a lesbo

allyuh gwan wid dat!

Taj
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by trinimimz View Post
    more like 15-18....it have some horses in form 5 lol

u have a point with the news story bout the girl that had sex n died...tuens out she was raped by her bf, his uncle and I think his father or something so...
    here's what ppl think is the reall story with that girl that died after intercourse
    I hav a few friends from Digity Trace & they was tellin me the girl boyfriend pick she up & they went by him... Few mins later they see the car she was in going in Digity Branch Trace with she boyfriend & a nex man... Some time later they see the car come back out speeding... (nut sure who was in the car) ... Little while after she boyfriend went back in the branch trace & come back out with the girl in the car... (It is allege the girl was raped by 4 men)... Apparently the men did what they had to do & left she in the branch trace & drive of but she boyfriend went back & took she to the Penal Health Center where she later died... My peeps say Saturday they see the boyfriend & his father was in the car & a Police panel van behind was going in the branch trace ... Word out is that she was raped by the Boyfriend, his father, his uncle & brother-in-law Will update when I hear more & yes!.. The boyfriend family Hav $$$ ...Was told boyfriend father & uncle was arrested befor for the same sh!t but always buy thie way out
    trinituner.com • View topic - Penal School Girl Killed?......
    ummm hmmm
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    ummm hmmm
    SMH...

Sad...

Mommy Dearest **Vincy-Soca-Diva**'s Avatar **Vincy-Soca-Diva** is offline
    Credits
    This is sad...but I do remember reading once air in the vagina during sex killed a young girl in the US not sure if it's true because you can't read everything in the papers but I believe the girl died on the spot. It is possible the young lady had unerlying health issues no one knew about. (Last I check trini health system wasn't the greatest). Or it's also possible she was drugged or used drugs during sex. The possiblitlies are endless it's just a sad story. Another case where life is too short.
    Link me on fassbook http://www.facebook.com/#!/SocaDivaChandelle
    2 Sweet 2 B 4Gotten:)

Credits
    damnn, they probably rip shit cuunt upp..

Credits
    steups they trying to scare teenagers and create an urban legend?

she had sex then died... newpaper is to wipe yuh bottom wid yes.
    at least read it while you in the outhouse ok lol
    Allright, hear what, gimmeh 4 more chances nuh cause you en easy

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by King-NicK View Post
    damnn, they probably rip shit cuunt upp..
    nah...im willing to bet money she had a latex reaction..more ppl den you know have it..and it can come at any time..

im assuming she used latex
    BELLY FULL BUT DEM STARVIN'

Credits
    So sad.

Quote Originally Posted by BABYLOC View Post
    nah...im willing to bet money she had a latex reaction..more ppl den you know have it..and it can come at any time..

im assuming she used latex
    Well, if she was raped, it isn't likely that it was latex.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast