Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: 15 year old girl dies after having sex......

Credits

15 year old girl dies after having sex......

Death after sex: a mystery, says autopsy | Trinidad Express Newspaper | News

By Carolyn Kissoon South Bureau
    Story Created: Mar 14, 2011 at 11:44 PM ECT
    Story Updated: Mar 14, 2011 at 11:44 PM ECT
    The autopsy on a teenager who died after having sex with a boyfriend has not been able to confirm a cause of death.
    The examination on the body of Karen Pustam, by pathologist Dr Valery Alexandrov at the Forensic Science Centre in St James yesterday, was recorded as "undetermined" pending further investigation.
    Pustam, 15, was pronounced dead at the Penal Health Centre last Friday, police said. The Form Four pupil of the Penal Secondary School had earlier in the day gone to a road off Digity Trace, Penal, where she had sex, police said. She subsequently complained of feeling unwell, started shaking and lost consciousness.
    Pustam lived with her mother, Sheila Sookoo, and younger brother at Digity Trace, Penal. Yesterday, Sookoo said her daughter's death was not natural.
    "My child never had a medical history. I want to know what happened to her and how she reached at the health centre," she said.
    Sookoo said she kissed her children and left for work around 7.45 a.m. that day.
    "My son went to school, but that was Carnival week and Karen did not go to school. She was in perfect health when I left home," she said.
    Sookoo said she called her daughter's cellphone around 10 a.m. but there was no answer. Around midday she received an anonymous call that her daughter was at the health facility.
    "When I didn't get her on the phone I knew something was wrong. I called everyone looking for her. I didn't know I would go and find my daughter dead," she said.
    Pustam will be cremated following a service at her home tomorrow.

Measure ur life with Love Doctor's Daughter's Avatar Doctor's Daughter is offline
    Credits
    sad at the end result,, BUT, 15 yr old having sex smdh.... parents i urge u to be more vigilant with ur kids please

Credits
    makes kill her wid foop possible

Credits
    That boy is going to be a celebrity... his name and picture will be released just now.

Measure ur life with Love Doctor's Daughter's Avatar Doctor's Daughter is offline
    Credits
    no mention of the 'boyfriend's' age or name.... I'm sure it's a hard back grown ass man.... he must have torn or ruptured something inside with his penis... this is sad... i hope the police get to the bottom of this

TC
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor's Daughter View Post
    sad at the end result,, BUT, 15 yr old having sex smdh.... parents i urge u to be more vigilant with ur kids please
    DD, wake up nuh, bout be more vigilant...unless you mean by that,talk more to your kids about the dangers of sex...yuh done know when a young gyul ready and make up her mind to foop ten trojan horses cannot hold her back!
    Last edited by TC; 03-15-2011 at 09:22 AM.
    Triniminx likes this.

Credits
    damn..... she went hard to de body .....RIP
    One step at a time

Credits
    If she "She subsequently complained of feeling unwell, started shaking and lost consciousness." the first thing that comes to my mind was she could have been drugged. Also, maybe the sex had nothing to do with it.

That being said DD is right, every parent/adult/adviser needs to be diligent about teaching people the dangers of sex.

Credits
    no mention of the 'boyfriend's' age or name.... I'm sure it's a hard back grown ass man.... he must have torn or ruptured something inside with his penis... this is sad... i hope the police get to the bottom of this
    @ DD... probably

RotiKing.. she seemed to have went willingly to have sex, why would drugs be necessary? (rhetorical question, no need to answer)
    Last edited by Swerve; 03-15-2011 at 09:54 AM.

T-MAKAA
    15 year old having sex is a shocker to u?

I think when allyuh become parents u wouldnt always be quick to mention them when something bad happens to a youth.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by RotiKing2004eva View Post
    If she "She subsequently complained of feeling unwell, started shaking and lost consciousness." the first thing that comes to my mind was she could have been drugged. Also, maybe the sex had nothing to do with it.

That being said DD is right, every parent/adult/adviser needs to be diligent about teaching people the dangers of sex.
    Your first bolded contradicts the second.
    Our Queen went to sleep, her people left to weep....in song she lives on.

Long Live the Queen!

T-MAKAA
    Quote Originally Posted by chinky eyes View Post
    Hmm u been MIA.. Where you was?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    Hmm u been MIA.. Where you was?
    I went global.
    Our Queen went to sleep, her people left to weep....in song she lives on.

Long Live the Queen!

Taj
    Credits
    steups they trying to scare teenagers and create an urban legend?

she had sex then died... newpaper is to wipe yuh bottom wid yes.
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by chinky eyes View Post
    I was saying two things.

1) Maybe it had nothing to do with sex
    2) Children need to learn about the dangers of sex

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast