Thread: 14 Year Old Gives Birth At Middle School & Kills Baby

Credits

Thumbs down 14 Year Old Gives Birth At Middle School & Kills Baby

Police: Teen Kills Newborn In School Toilet

BAYTOWN, Texas -- A 14-year-old gave birth to a baby in a junior high school bathroom and tried to flush the newborn down the toilet, killing the infant, police told KPRC Local 2.

Baytown police said the eighth-grade student delivered the near full-term baby at Cedar Bayou Junior High School, located at 2600 Elvinta, on Wednesday morning while she was alone.

The baby was born alive, investigators said.

"We understand that the baby was alive when it was born and that the girl attempted to flush the child down the toilet. The child died as a result of these actions," said Lt. Eric Freed of the Baytown Police Department.

Another student who walked into the restroom heard the baby crying and ran to get the nurse and assistant principal. But by the time they arrived, officials said, it was too late.

The case is being treated as a homicide, detectives said. Police have not said if the baby was a boy or a girl.

"According to everyone I talked to, no one knew that she was pregnant," said Kathy Clausen of the Goose Creek Independent School District.

The unidentified girl was taken to a nearby hospital, where she was listed in stable condition.

The baby's father is not yet known.

A letter was sent home to parents about the incident.

School counselors will be on hand at the school on Thursday for any students or faculty who want to talk.

"The staff handled it beautifully. I can't tell you they weren't upset because they were. Everyone was upset. It's a very upsetting situation. It's a sad situation," Clausen said.

As news of the tragedy spread throughout the community, parents rushed to the school to pick up their children.

Albert Contreas braced himself for a difficult discussion with his son.

"One life being flushed down the commode. It's God's creation. You don't mess around with God's creation," he said.

Even though the case is being investigated as a homicide, detectives said they are looking into the possibility that the baby's death could have been an accident.

Baytown, Texas, is located about 25 miles east of downtown Houston.

This is the second Houston-area 14-year-old to secretly deliver a baby this week.

A fetus was found in a trash bin aboard a Continental Airlines jet on Sunday. Investigators determined the fetus was stillborn and the Harris County District Attorney's Office declined to press charges against the mother.

Police: Teen Kills Newborn In School Toilet - Houston News Story - KPRC Houston

Credits
    damn dats sad

Credits
    similar sit just happened in slu, but instead of a toilet she threw the child in the trash bin. dunno if it was a teen, but juk bois cursed her stink!

Credits
    This shit makes me sick. Some of these parents need to be charged! How the ass a mother dont know her daughter is pregnant?!?!?! Especially at 14??? Steups when i was a teenager my mother had my period marked on a calendar and bought all my pads and ting...shit she used to barge in the bathroom sometimes just to check. Parents facking up dey responsibilities...fack all this privacy shit. When yuh grown and living on yuh own yuh could have yuh privacy until then......steups.

Trinibajan and Proud miss Trinibajan's Avatar miss Trinibajan is offline
    Credits
    Seriously this is disgusting.... what the hell a 14 year old girl doing getting preg? me hope she wasnt rape... she white?? what kinder parents this girl got? naa boi.....thats sad.. real sad...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinababy View Post
    This shit makes me sick. Some of these parents need to be charged! How the ass a mother dont know her daughter is pregnant?!?!?! Especially at 14??? Steups when i was a teenager my mother had my period marked on a calendar and bought all my pads and ting...shit she used to barge in the bathroom sometimes just to check. Parents facking up dey responsibilities...fack all this privacy shit. When yuh grown and living on yuh own yuh could have yuh privacy until then......steups.
    That I cyah make sense out of neither. So as a mother, you not seeing no pads or tampons in d trash???? You not looking at your daughter's physical appearance???
    Our Queen went to sleep, her people left to weep....in song she lives on.

Long Live the Queen!

Brown Milk
    Mother and daughter should both get banged up in jail...

Mother for being a irresponsible parent and daughter for being stupid...

I can only be me.... MadamStatuesque's Avatar MadamStatuesque is offline
    Credits
    damn right....this sh!t is ridiculous fah true....it's sad this lil girl couldnt seek help from someone and that this was her only resort....steups
    Not a single ounce of fock shall be given today...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms.69 View Post
    damn right....this sh!t is ridiculous fah true....it's sad this lil girl couldnt seek help from someone and that this was her only resort....steups
    +1

I always say that you can always talk to someone for help regardless of your situation....

Its also sad to know the parents were careless in noticing their daughter movements and her size from the pregnancy....
    de ORIGINAL ...

"What others think about you is none of your business"...

-unknown.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms.69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldnHoney View Post
    +1

I always say that you can always talk to someone for help regardless of your situation....

Its also sad to know the parents were careless in noticing their daughter movements and her size from the pregnancy....
    Dey saying on the news the lil gyul didn't know she was pregnant.
    Now considering the fact that her parents are so irresponsible, it wouldn't surprise me if the child dont know anything about sex (aside from engaging in it) and maybe didn't know what was happening to her body but was too scared to ask....Maybe??? I know i'm grasping her but I guess its possible

Credits
    Dey saying on the news the lil gyul didn't know she was pregnant. Now considering the fact that her parents are so irresponsible, it wouldn't surprise me if the child dont know anything about sex (aside from engaging in it) and maybe didn't know what was happening to her body but was too scared to ask....Maybe??? I know i'm grasping her but I guess its possible
    That I could believe in the first few months. I got preg at 15 and for the first few months I didn't know. I was still bleeding like normal (cept it was a little lighter) and I had just moved to canada so I thought I was vomiting from all the new food and stuff. But I figured it out eventually, aint no way I woulda carried a baby to term and not know I preg. That is kinda weird imo. Plus when de belly getting bigger...she had to have known, she just lyin.
    Trinidad Posse!

sharkie
    funny thing is the school saying they would send a letter at home. i think this is the one time you deserve a call.

no way, 4 days later they need a "dear parent, your child had a baby in the bathroom and then flushed it down the toilet. could you find some time to come in and have a chat with us? thanks, -school"

wtf.

Credits

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by sharkie View Post
    funny thing is the school saying they would send a letter at home. i think this is the one time you deserve a call.

no way, 4 days later they need a "dear parent, your child had a baby in the bathroom and then flushed it down the toilet. could you find some time to come in and have a chat with us? thanks, -school"

wtf.

I think the letter was for the parents of the other children in the school to let them know what hapened at school.

As for everything else this is a very sad situation indeed. I can certainly see how it is possible to not realize depending on how the girl was carrying. There are some people that carry very small (or does be fat from de beginning and baby just blend right in) and if you wear certain clothes you can certainly cover it up. So I would say we need to know more information before we jump on the everybody should have known bandwagon.

This situation is very very sad though...2 children lost dey life...de innocent child and de next child which is now gonna be charged with murder and have to deall with the fact that she killed her own child for the rest of her life.

What I never seem to understand is how people feel dey go get away with these things killing and throwing away babies like nothing...

dEm
    Credits
    it's sad to know that youths just doh care for GOD given life. I hope she can one day be able to forgive herself after all she'll be going through for this.