Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: 13 Year Old Sodomized and Killed in Trinidad

  1. #1
    Registered User Bassy's Avatar Bassy is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    324
    Credits
    501,605

    13 Year Old Sodomized and Killed in Trinidad

    Absolute Madness

    http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index...s?id=161043123

    dead at 13 in sex attack

    Enterprise shocked over torture of victim

    Richard Charan rcharan@trinidadexpress.com


    Tuesday, October 31st 2006



    Permanand Persad, 13, murdered at John Trace, Enterprise, on Sunday.

    The bedroom of a vacant house was a torture chamber with no escape for 13-year-old Permanand Persad, who was sodomised and savaged by a man he considered his friend.

    His head was split open when he was bashed against a wall by his killer, who tried to cut off his limbs.

    His face was beaten in and his back and chest were chopped. His throat slit.

    Yesterday, police said when Permanand's body was found, it was naked, except for a jersey wrapped around his face.

    Most of his teeth were missing. Police found the teeth in a cup.

    An autopsy later in the day confirmed the sexual assault and that Permanand's spine was broken.

    He was killed on Sunday afternoon at a house off Crown Trace, Enterprise, Chaguanas.

    It was an act of kindness that took Permanand to the house. The suspect asked him to buy a box of food and Permanand took it to the house.

    Permanand lived three houses from the one in which he died.

    It was raining while he was being tortured and killed. That is why police believe no one heard any screams.

    The suspected killer did not go far.

    When Permanand's body was found that evening by the homeowner, the killer was in the crowd that came to try and identify the boy, whose face was beaten until unrecognisable, investigators said.

    A 28-year-old suspect, from the area, ate his mother's dinner and went to bed.

    When police went for him at 9 a.m. yesterday, he jumped through a back window and ran to a garden camp where he spent his day allegedly smoking cocaine.

    Police credited the village where Permanand lived for helping in the hunt that led to the arrest of the killer three hours later. The suspect was headed for the highway when held.

    Permanand was a pupil of the Chaguanas Junior Secondary School. He lived with his aunt, Sita Ramroop, and uncle, Devan Maharaj.

    His parents, Vimala and Ram Persad, were too poor to care for Permanand, and his sister, Tricia,11.

    Maharaj said his nephew "was a favourite in the village. Everybody loved that boy. He was quiet and respectful".

    Maharaj said the boy had worked cutting lawns to buy deyas to light around his home for Divali.

    His body was found in a toilet and bathroom enclosure in the bedroom of the home of a woman who visited at 3.45 p.m.

    She ran, thinking it was her son. The blood was everywhere.

    Police said Permanand fought for his life.

    His body was identified by his father who said: "I couldn't believe it, not my son. Look what drugs and addicts could do."

    Permanand's mother said: "He would do anything for me. He was a good boy. I didn't even know it was him in the mortuary."

    The killer changed his blood-soaked pants and joined them in identifying the body, villagers said.

    Ramroop said: "He told everybody he would never kill a child, and then he went home."

    Using a helicopter and tracker dogs, police searched a one square mile of abandoned cane field off Dass Trace, Egypt Trace and Endeavour Road. They were tipped off by several villagers who spotted the suspect in his garden shack.

    Villagers had given the police until nightfall to catch the man. They vowed vigilante justice if he was not apprehended by then.

    Sookoo Jaggan, who lives a mile from the murder scene, saw the police arrest the suspect.

    He said: "The man was wearing a yellow shorts and slippers, walking cool, cool on the road, like he just come from hunting, when the police spot him."

    Jaggan said the police snatched and searched the man, who was smiling.

    Permanand's funeral will be held on Thursday.

    Central Division homicide offices are investigating

  2. #2
    .
    L O S T .'s Avatar . is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    .|.
    Posts
    38,035
    Credits
    578,961
    el reposto

  3. #3
    vincy_socababy
    Guest
    good lord *shudders* what wrong with people

  4. #4
    dev
    Registered User dev is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    ga
    Posts
    9,200
    Credits
    143,025
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassy View Post
    Absolute Madness

    http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index...s?id=161043123

    dead at 13 in sex attack

    Enterprise shocked over torture of victim

    Richard Charan rcharan@trinidadexpress.com


    Tuesday, October 31st 2006



    Permanand Persad, 13, murdered at John Trace, Enterprise, on Sunday.

    The bedroom of a vacant house was a torture chamber with no escape for 13-year-old Permanand Persad, who was sodomised and savaged by a man he considered his friend.

    His head was split open when he was bashed against a wall by his killer, who tried to cut off his limbs.

    His face was beaten in and his back and chest were chopped. His throat slit.

    Yesterday, police said when Permanand's body was found, it was naked, except for a jersey wrapped around his face.

    Most of his teeth were missing. Police found the teeth in a cup.

    An autopsy later in the day confirmed the sexual assault and that Permanand's spine was broken.

    He was killed on Sunday afternoon at a house off Crown Trace, Enterprise, Chaguanas.

    It was an act of kindness that took Permanand to the house. The suspect asked him to buy a box of food and Permanand took it to the house.

    Permanand lived three houses from the one in which he died.

    It was raining while he was being tortured and killed. That is why police believe no one heard any screams.

    The suspected killer did not go far.

    When Permanand's body was found that evening by the homeowner, the killer was in the crowd that came to try and identify the boy, whose face was beaten until unrecognisable, investigators said.

    A 28-year-old suspect, from the area, ate his mother's dinner and went to bed.

    When police went for him at 9 a.m. yesterday, he jumped through a back window and ran to a garden camp where he spent his day allegedly smoking cocaine.

    Police credited the village where Permanand lived for helping in the hunt that led to the arrest of the killer three hours later. The suspect was headed for the highway when held.

    Permanand was a pupil of the Chaguanas Junior Secondary School. He lived with his aunt, Sita Ramroop, and uncle, Devan Maharaj.

    His parents, Vimala and Ram Persad, were too poor to care for Permanand, and his sister, Tricia,11.

    Maharaj said his nephew "was a favourite in the village. Everybody loved that boy. He was quiet and respectful".

    Maharaj said the boy had worked cutting lawns to buy deyas to light around his home for Divali.

    His body was found in a toilet and bathroom enclosure in the bedroom of the home of a woman who visited at 3.45 p.m.

    She ran, thinking it was her son. The blood was everywhere.

    Police said Permanand fought for his life.

    His body was identified by his father who said: "I couldn't believe it, not my son. Look what drugs and addicts could do."

    Permanand's mother said: "He would do anything for me. He was a good boy. I didn't even know it was him in the mortuary."

    The killer changed his blood-soaked pants and joined them in identifying the body, villagers said.

    Ramroop said: "He told everybody he would never kill a child, and then he went home."

    Using a helicopter and tracker dogs, police searched a one square mile of abandoned cane field off Dass Trace, Egypt Trace and Endeavour Road. They were tipped off by several villagers who spotted the suspect in his garden shack.

    Villagers had given the police until nightfall to catch the man. They vowed vigilante justice if he was not apprehended by then.

    Sookoo Jaggan, who lives a mile from the murder scene, saw the police arrest the suspect.

    He said: "The man was wearing a yellow shorts and slippers, walking cool, cool on the road, like he just come from hunting, when the police spot him."

    Jaggan said the police snatched and searched the man, who was smiling.

    Permanand's funeral will be held on Thursday.

    Central Division homicide offices are investigating
    THINGS ARE REALLY BAD THERE...LIL CHILDREN GETTING RAPED

    AND I HEAR A COLLECTIVE "HUSH" .

  5. #5
    Brown Milk
    Guest

    wheeeeeeeeeey

    this is pure madness... what dis world has come to...

  6. #6
    Gangsta Boogie Bake n Shark's Avatar Bake n Shark is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    My business, Population...1
    Posts
    39,910
    Credits
    510,185
    Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    THINGS ARE REALLY BAD THERE...LIL CHILDREN GETTING RAPED

    AND I HEAR A COLLECTIVE "HUSH" .
    ...and "little children getting raped" not happening elsewhere, I supposed.

    Ah the hell that is Trinidad and Tobago, and the fixation that non-Trinidadians on Imix have with it. Story to follow after your local news...

  7. #7
    Registered User Fiyah's Avatar Fiyah is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    29,059
    Credits
    35,340
    Quote Originally Posted by Bake n Shark View Post
    ...and "little children getting raped" not happening elsewhere, I supposed.

    Ah the hell that is Trinidad and Tobago, and the fixation that non-Trinidadians on Imix have with it. Story to follow after your local news...
    How Trinidad boss?! Enjoying yuhself?

  8. #8
    XTC Inc. carib_xtc's Avatar carib_xtc is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    3,728
    Credits
    514,330
    Quote Originally Posted by Bake n Shark View Post
    ...and "little children getting raped" not happening elsewhere, I supposed.

    Ah the hell that is Trinidad and Tobago, and the fixation that non-Trinidadians on Imix have with it. Story to follow after your local news...
    Heeeey bakes How u doin I really missed u last week
    GROWING OLD IS MANDATORY GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL

  9. #9
    dev
    Registered User dev is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    ga
    Posts
    9,200
    Credits
    143,025
    Quote Originally Posted by Bake n Shark View Post
    ...and "little children getting raped" not happening elsewhere, I supposed.

    Ah the hell that is Trinidad and Tobago, and the fixation that non-Trinidadians on Imix have with it. Story to follow after your local news...
    YES,but in Trinidad, it happens so often.WHY???

  10. #10
    Registered User Fiyah's Avatar Fiyah is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    29,059
    Credits
    35,340
    Quote Originally Posted by dev View Post
    YES,but in Trinidad, it happens so often.WHY???
    I don't think it happens in Trinidad more often than say a Jamaica... what you are experiencing is over-exposure to this news from Trinidad because this is a predominantly Trinidadian site. I am sure I could post similar stories from Jamaican news just as frequently.

  11. #11
    where de crix Oneshot's Avatar Oneshot is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Brick City, NJ
    Posts
    23,343
    Credits
    23,838,312
    a little too many details

  12. #12
    Taj
    Loyalty to Loyalty Taj's Avatar Taj is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Fix up, look sharp!
    Posts
    48,808
    Credits
    38,523,102
    whoa really sad

    waiting to hear more details
    r they trying to say he was high when he did it?
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

    You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

  13. #13
    $ CASH MONEY PROMOTIONS$ Dark & Lovely's Avatar Dark & Lovely is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    brooklyn usa
    Posts
    10,422
    Credits
    539,736
    Wow this is horrible...THey should beat the Muther f'er in jail and break his totte in half.
    May the little boy rest in peace!
    "TOO BLESSED TO BE STRESSED
    TOO ANNOINTED TO BE DISAPPOINTED"

  14. #14
    Kiz
    Registered User Kiz's Avatar Kiz is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    On top yuh man
    Posts
    29,577
    Credits
    536,605
    drugs boi drugs........AYE!!!!

  15. #15
    Gangsta Boogie Bake n Shark's Avatar Bake n Shark is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    My business, Population...1
    Posts
    39,910
    Credits
    510,185
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiyah View Post
    How Trinidad boss?! Enjoying yuhself?
    I juss reach back yesterday fadda...I here recuperating before having to head back to de plantation tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by carib_xtc View Post
    Heeeey bakes How u doin I really missed u last week
    I musse look like 'mamaguy' is my middle name

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •