Thread: $100 to Lime with Co-workers

Credits

Lightbulb $100 to Lime with Co-workers

Ahem...so my co workers just come invite me for some shin dig dey planning. Dey telling me wha a great time it go be...and then tell me everybody have 2 chip in $100.

So of course I want 2 know wha de ass is de $100 for...dey say is for de suite (dey gettin some suite in some fancy hotel...dais $350 /night or something so), drinks and food...

Dis is a lime with co workers...not no blasted VIP fete wit performance and ting Is how much I eating and drinking (with co workers) for $100?

Wha allyuh think...am I being unreasonable?

Credits
    dat lime kinda pricey seeing as how its just a lime wit some co-workers....but yah got de money and like lime wit de that much go head..me personally would think twice bout dat

Sleepydon
    Quote Originally Posted by 1trini-gyal
    Ahem...so my co workers just come invite me for some shin dig dey planning. Dey telling me wha a great time it go be...and then tell me everybody have 2 chip in $100.

So of course I want 2 know wha de ass is de $100 for...dey say is for de suite (dey gettin some suite in some fancy hotel...dais $350 /night or something so), drinks and food...

Dis is a lime with co workers...not no blasted VIP fete wit performance and ting Is how much I eating and drinking (with co workers) for $100?

the party sounds cool. An all inclusive fete with co-workers in an upscale hotel is always fun....if you like oyur co-workers.

Do you think that someone is plotting on keeping some of the money or do you just think that $100 is too much to spend on the lime?

Credits
    I wouldn't pay that much to lime w/ my co-workers. I don't like them that much.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by 1trini-gyal

So you work with 2 peepul?

Credits

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by brotha bel
    So you work with 2 peepul?

Dais de same thing I sayin...wit de amount of people dey...even if 15 come dais $1500...$1150 for remaing food and drinks?

Dey cool and all but
    Last edited by 1trini-gyal; 09-24-2005 at 07:54 PM.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Rummacita
    I wouldn't pay that much to lime w/ my co-workers. I don't like them that much.

I feel de same way as you..