Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 10 year anniversary: Spin Off.

Credits

10 year anniversary: Spin Off.

Quote Originally Posted by Rinababy View Post
    i was more focusing on the part where you spoke about having your soulmate right in front of oyu and not realizing it. i knew this couple, they were together for 5 or 6 years and woman wanted to get married so badly while dude was hemming and hawing. He claimed he love this woman, but for what ever reason just couldn't fully committ. i always wondered if the reality was that he was keeping her around until something better come along even though he had a decent woman who wanted to marry him and be his wife.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinjer View Post
    I know this couple....been together 10 years....live together...she wants to get married and start a family but he keeps putting it off. I asked him what the problem was and he said he wasn't sure she was 'the' one...but he's not leaving her because they've been together that long and their lives have become too intertwined...stuff like that amazes me!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Picong View Post
    dat not good enough fuh a lifetime commitment

Some, How I feel Men take two approaches towards marrying women. Either she fits into what he "Ideally Wants", or he feels an "Unique Bond/Attachment". What do y'all feel???
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Credits
    joie de vivre

carpe diem

I can tell you a story bout my dyck but
    it would be way too long

ank
    Credits

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by cassette_craig View Post

tawk up man, you know you boiling over....
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Credits
    bwoy dis is now a topic i stays away from, seriously nat me and dis dese days. Every female dat meet me dese days think dat if she give me fuk i gun hooked on dem pu$$y and want settle wid dem.

Cah everyone of dem i meet i talk me story plain, i single and jus like going out and party and have fun, at the end of the night you go yuh way i go mine and everybody live happy. If yuh want link i give you my number i not taking yours.
    joie de vivre

carpe diem

I can tell you a story bout my dyck but
    it would be way too long

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Colossus View Post
    Some, How I feel Men take two approaches towards marrying women. Either she fits into what he "Ideally Wants", or he feels an "Unique Bond/Attachment". What do y'all feel???
    It have to be a total package, people should look for someone that can fulfill or at lease come close to what they're looking for in a mate, looks is important but personality reigns above all things, it's almost like building a house no one starts from the roof - you must first have a foundation to start, many people get caught looking for love in all the wrong places.
    Man ah Barbeerian bound tuh be by de bar beer in meh hand beastly cold.

Credits

Try Looking @ sibling rivalry to get a better understanding of long term relationships.

Mommy Dearest **Vincy-Soca-Diva**'s Avatar **Vincy-Soca-Diva** is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by swallow View Post
    Try Looking @ sibling rivalry to get a better understanding of long term relationships.
    good answer

Credits
    IMO, when u meet "the one" they stop u in ur tracks and consume ur world..there is no denial in that

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Triniminx View Post
    IMO, when u meet "the one" they stop u in ur tracks and consume ur world..there is no denial in that
    Yes but how many people find "the one" and let them go thinking there's something better out there and wind up with nothing? it's like the story of the dog and the bone or a bird in the hand is worth two in the bushes, many people have came across their potential soul mate/the one but for some odd reason they messed up and wind up with nothing.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious saga View Post
    Yes but how many people find "the one" and let them go thinking there's something better out there and wind up with nothing? it's like the story of the dog and the bone or a bird in the hand is worth two in the bushes, many people have came across their potential soul mate/the one but for some odd reason they messed up and wind up with nothing.
    Well, if someone consumes ur life, or stops u right where u are, then u have no choice but to go with it, right? Thats a little different that just getting ur attention?

Taj
    Credits
    I don't know I'll wait and read other men opinions.
    Also keep in mind how many male imixers are married or in LTRs towards marriage.
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Triniminx View Post
    Well, if someone consumes ur life, or stops u right where u are, then u have no choice but to go with it, right? Thats a little different that just getting ur attention?
    In most circumstances, I'm drawing this reference from a coworker on my job, he's so miserable it's sickening, he had this woman that he now say was his soul mate but he treated her like just some other girl, she was everything he was looking for in a woman/wife he said but he was not ready to settle down and as he said be stuck for the rest of his life, he left and didn't even tell the girl where he was going or if he was coming back, he went to Germany and then called her and broke up with her days later - he's back living in the U.S once again and said he try locating her for over 20 something years but to no avail, he always tell me every time how lucky I am marrying my soul mate and how he wish he marry the chick when he had the chance - now he's saying that she was the one and they could have lived a long time together and maybe there's only one soul mate in everyone's lifetime. he's been in and out of some really crazy relationships with some real loony women, I've worked with him for about 8 years and he's always complaining about some relationship - 20 something years later he's still talking about this women he let go.

Taj
    Credits
    In most circumstances, I'm drawing this reference from a coworker on my job, he's so miserable it's sickening, he had this woman that he now say was his soul mate but he treated her like just some other girl, she was everything he was looking for in a woman/wife he said but he was not ready to settle down and as he said be stuck for the rest of his life, he left and didn't even tell the girl where he was going or if he was coming back, he went to Germany and then called her and broke up with her days later - he's back living in the U.S once again and said he try locating her for over 20 something years but to no avail, he always tell me every time how lucky I am marrying my soul mate and how he wish he marry the chick when he had the chance - now he's saying that she was the one and they could have lived a long time together and maybe there's only one soul mate in everyone's lifetime. he's been in and out of some really crazy relationships with some real loony women, I've worked with him for about 8 years and he's always complaining about some relationship - 20 something years later he's still talking about this women he let go.
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Sweetness4life Mrs. Yankee Doodle's Avatar Mrs. Yankee Doodle is offline
    Credits

good for his ass...he thought the grass was greener on the other side and this proves that it isn't always...
    Live life in concert with your values!
    Never be paralyzed!
    Don't wait for people to change! - Dr. Robert Brooks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast