Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: 1 year from today

  1. #1
    TC
    Steuuuupssss! TC is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    In de sky
    Posts
    16,101
    Credits
    1,296,732

    1 year from today

    On June 11 2010 kicks off the action in South Africa...WORLD CUP BABY! IŽll be there!

  2. #2
    ank
    Registered User ank's Avatar ank is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    29,826
    Credits
    6,273,420

  3. #3
    Letterist XtasyReds's Avatar XtasyReds is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    12,134
    Credits
    1,048,390
    You better bring a nice jacket because its winter time in June.

    And you better book accomodation (if not staying by friends) and rental one time. Because O.R.Tambo and other rental locations have shortages on a regular day never mind a major international event such as this.

  4. #4
    Registered User iPicong's Avatar iPicong is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    JC/Brazil 2014
    Posts
    51,424
    Credits
    44,178,436
    no Soca Warriors.....no Picong....I will divert funds to warm weather Carnivals........we will know it like 4 months
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio



    LR Advertising LLC

  5. #5
    ALLEZ LES BLEUS!!! Deacon's Avatar Deacon is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The true north, strong and free
    Posts
    3,185
    Credits
    1,072,899
    Quote Originally Posted by Picong View Post
    no Soca Warriors.....no Picong....I will divert funds to warm weather Carnivals........we will know it like 4 months

    Don't lie. You know today.

  6. #6
    ALLEZ LES BLEUS!!! Deacon's Avatar Deacon is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The true north, strong and free
    Posts
    3,185
    Credits
    1,072,899
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss T.C View Post
    On June 11 2010 kicks off the action in South Africa...WORLD CUP BABY! IŽll be there!
    Where are you going? I'll be in Durban and Capetown

  7. #7
    Registered User iPicong's Avatar iPicong is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    JC/Brazil 2014
    Posts
    51,424
    Credits
    44,178,436
    Quote Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
    Don't lie. You know today.
    no....we r still in it mathematically..........my heart is still in it.......my soul is still in it
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio



    LR Advertising LLC

  8. #8
    Registered Member VINCYPOWA's Avatar VINCYPOWA is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ISLANDMIX DOT COM
    Posts
    89,615
    Credits
    47,006,995
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss T.C View Post
    On June 11 2010 kicks off the action in South Africa...WORLD CUP BABY! IŽll be there!
    I will MOST DEFINITELY be there because my WORLD CUP PIGGY BANK is now over 5 GRAND. It should be OVER 6 GRAND by X-MAS.

    I EVEN HAVE FREE HOUSING from a PENPAL who has DECIDED to let I n I STAY at her RESIDENCE.

    See what ah LIKKLE NETWORKING could do on de INTERNET?

    YUHHHHHHH SEEEEE MEEEE

  9. #9
    ALLEZ LES BLEUS!!! Deacon's Avatar Deacon is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The true north, strong and free
    Posts
    3,185
    Credits
    1,072,899
    Quote Originally Posted by VINCYPOWA View Post
    I will MOST DEFINITELY be there because my WORLD CUP PIGGY BANK is now over 5 GRAND. It should be OVER 6 GRAND by X-MAS.

    I EVEN HAVE FREE HOUSING from a PENPAL who has DECIDED to let I n I STAY at her RESIDENCE.

    See what ah LIKKLE NETWORKING could do on de INTERNET?

    YUHHHHHHH SEEEEE MEEEE

    Didn't you say that prostitution is morally wrong?

  10. #10
    ALLEZ LES BLEUS!!! Deacon's Avatar Deacon is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The true north, strong and free
    Posts
    3,185
    Credits
    1,072,899
    Quote Originally Posted by XtasyReds View Post
    You better bring a nice jacket because its winter time in June.

    And you better book accomodation (if not staying by friends) and rental one time. Because O.R.Tambo and other rental locations have shortages on a regular day never mind a major international event such as this.
    What is O.R. Tambo?

  11. #11
    Letterist XtasyReds's Avatar XtasyReds is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    12,134
    Credits
    1,048,390
    Quote Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
    What is O.R. Tambo?
    The largest of Jo'burg's airport.

    And if you don't drive manual, you really better book your car from now because automatic cars are scarce.

  12. #12
    ALLEZ LES BLEUS!!! Deacon's Avatar Deacon is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The true north, strong and free
    Posts
    3,185
    Credits
    1,072,899
    Quote Originally Posted by XtasyReds View Post
    The largest of Jo'burg's airport.

    And if you don't drive manual, you really better book your car from now because automatic cars are scarce.
    I love driving manual. What is the driving like there. From Joburg to Durban is something like 15 hours driving?

  13. #13
    Gladiator
    Guest
    Great thread..

  14. #14
    Producer JAM CREW's Avatar JAM CREW is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    ummm i don't know!!
    Posts
    7,788
    Credits
    1,606,318
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss T.C View Post
    On June 11 2010 kicks off the action in South Africa...WORLD CUP BABY! IŽll be there!
    lawd say GOD SPARE MY LIFE TO SEE ANOTHER DAY
    St.Kitts Jam Crew Productions

    like the fan page search for St.kitts Jam Crew Productions

    or hit up on twitter @JAM_CREW

    or email : st.kittsjamcrew@gmail.com

    or soundcloud search for Jam Crew

  15. #15
    Spoogie
    Guest
    Fuk Africa

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •