Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: 1 in 5 Americans STILL BELIEVE OBAMA MUSLIM

  1. #1
    Gladiator
    Guest

    Thumbs down 1 in 5 Americans STILL BELIEVE OBAMA MUSLIM


  2. #2
    Girl Crush Mrs. Campbell's Avatar Mrs. Campbell is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Here...
    Posts
    28,678
    Credits
    331,752,124
    Don't forget born in Kenya and could not and should not have been able to run for president.
    Our Queen went to sleep, her people left to weep....in song she lives on.



    Long Live the Queen!

  3. #3
    Gladiator
    Guest
    is ah shame

  4. #4
    Registered User marabunta is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    US
    Posts
    8,337
    Credits
    93,732
    Quote Originally Posted by Lieutenant View Post
    is ah shame
    Whaddayah 'xpect from MudderfuKKKerZ who go looking for Easter Eggs laid by a Bunny Rabbit.

  5. #5
    Gladiator
    Guest
    : calm down Mara

  6. #6
    Dragon Singh IslandmixUSA's Avatar IslandmixUSA is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 1998
    Location
    South Beach
    Posts
    17,884
    Credits
    2,466,130,003,239,999,894,719,398,969,643,979,951,637,561,03 2,240,627,990,921,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Lieutenant View Post
    is ah shame
    There are always crazy people who think all kind of crazy shit and Obama is not helping by not picking a church to worship

  7. #7
    Sagattarius notorious saga's Avatar notorious saga is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    OnYuhMuddaBamsie
    Posts
    10,182
    Credits
    38,181,020
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
    There are always crazy people who think all kind of crazy shit and Obama is not helping by not picking a church to worship
    How you know he eh waiting for the mosque to be finish at ground zero for him to pick?
    Man ah Barbeerian bound tuh be by de bar beer in meh hand beastly cold.

  8. #8
    Dragon Singh IslandmixUSA's Avatar IslandmixUSA is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 1998
    Location
    South Beach
    Posts
    17,884
    Credits
    2,466,130,003,239,999,894,719,398,969,643,979,951,637,561,03 2,240,627,990,921,216
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious saga View Post
    How you know he eh waiting for the mosque to be finish at ground zero for him to pick?
    No comment

  9. #9
    Registered User marabunta is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    US
    Posts
    8,337
    Credits
    93,732
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
    There are always crazy people who think all kind of crazy shit and Obama is not helping by not picking a church to worship
    What Church did Biaatch Ass Slave Owner George Washington worship at?

  10. #10
    Brutha_Supreme
    Guest
    And majority of blacks still got their one blood drop mentality. FCK OSAMA

  11. #11
    Registered User iswa's Avatar iswa is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    pon earth
    Posts
    494
    Credits
    1,513,890
    Quote Originally Posted by marabunta View Post
    What Church did Biaatch Ass Slave Owner George Washington worship at?
    THANK YOU. so what if he is Muslim.As long as he performs his presidential duties i cd care less if he worships a piece of rock. Since when do u have to choose a church and mek declarations that u are a Christian to be a president. I didn't see no one harrassing the other presidents abt their religion and we knw some of them were evil sons of itches. So because a few radical Muslims did some wrong we wanna judge the entire religion? Steups as if Christians haven't done much worst. Didn't george bush start 10 wars in 4 yrs and didn't Clinton teach Tiger Woods some tricks? Oh wait but Obama is de bad one and we just haveeeeee to knw his religion. Why don't people start minding they own business. If he Muslim and u Christian it just means more room in heaven for u.
    Last edited by iswa; 08-24-2010 at 09:37 PM.

  12. #12
    Registered User iswa's Avatar iswa is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    pon earth
    Posts
    494
    Credits
    1,513,890
    Quote Originally Posted by $upreme_$killz View Post
    And majority of blacks still got their one blood drop mentality. FCK OSAMA
    me no likey this comment. lol

  13. #13
    Gladiator
    Guest
    Dragon like dem fellas in here shut you down

  14. #14
    Norman SWAGGERIFIC is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NEW YORK
    Posts
    17,206
    Credits
    101,493,621
    I personally feel that Obama is an imposter, the man does not love America or the founding principles of this country, I believe he is a muslim that was born in Kenya.

  15. #15
    Registered User Ananci_7 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    San Fernando Trinidad & Tobago
    Posts
    2,302
    Credits
    1,191,592
    Quote Originally Posted by iswa View Post
    THANK YOU. so what if he is Muslim.As long as he performs his presidential duties i cd care less if he worships a piece of rock. Since when do u have to choose a church and mek declarations that u are a Christian to be a president. I didn't see no one harrassing the other presidents abt their religion and we knw some of them were evil sons of itches. So because a few radical Muslims did some wrong we wanna judge the entire religion? Steups as if Christians haven't done much worst. Didn't george bush start 10 wars in 4 yrs and didn't Clinton teach Tiger Woods some tricks? Oh wait but Obama is de bad one and we just haveeeeee to knw his religion. Why don't people start minding they own business. If he Muslim and u Christian it just means more room in heaven for u.
    I could not have put it any better; just how stupid, intellectually shallow, hypocritical, religiously ignorant and bigoted can these illiterates paint the US? (no need to answer Man of "Mystery")
    Create your own university; develop and encourage a culture of critical thinking and action

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •