Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: 1,000 Workers back to work

  1. #1
    Whose YO DADDY..^ DADDY MAGYVER is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    8,124
    Credits
    1,054,717

    1,000 Workers back to work

    in the transit strike there has been reports of 1,000 workers disobeying strike orders and returning to work. spokesman for the mta said they will make sure those folks are paid for their dedication to the MTA.


    now if these strikers get the improvements that they are requesting... what should happen to these workers who chose not to strike, should they benefit from the strikers hard work??
    Live your Life!
    www.REVELLERSinc.com

  2. #2
    Registered User Rinababy's Avatar Rinababy is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    10,776
    Credits
    1,115,624
    SCABS!!!!
    No they should not in any way shape or form benefit from the union's hard work and sacrifice.
    Those scabs could be looking at some serious reprecussions for this....

  3. #3
    Im a SEXY B!TCH HATER PtHova's Avatar PtHova is offline
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    FAT Camp
    Posts
    14,103
    Credits
    1,065,851
    how will they know they returned to work
    they cud say they were home, no?

  4. #4
    ........... ~Urbane~'s Avatar ~Urbane~ is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Flatbush
    Posts
    12,107
    Credits
    3,758,406
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDY MAGYVER
    in the transit strike there has been reports of 1,000 workers disobeying strike orders and returning to work. spokesman for the mta said they will make sure those folks are paid for their dedication to the MTA.


    now if these strikers get the improvements that they are requesting... what should happen to these workers who chose not to strike, should they benefit from the strikers hard work??

    These sell outs and back stabbers. They should get no benefits!!!!!!! We stand as one or fall !!!!
    “I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure–which is:
    Try to please everybody” Herbert Bayard Swope

  5. #5
    Registered Peeper jcitybk is offline
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    309
    Credits
    1,343
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinababy
    SCABS!!!!
    No they should not in any way shape or form benefit from the union's hard work and sacrifice.
    Those scabs could be looking at some serious reprecussions for this....
    don't be so quick to call people scabs, not every mta worker can strike, there are people who are on probation and are not covered by the union

  6. #6
    Registered User Rinababy's Avatar Rinababy is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    10,776
    Credits
    1,115,624
    Quote Originally Posted by PtHova
    how will they know they returned to work
    they cud say they were home, no?
    I think people from your own local would know.
    If you're reporting for work chances are you're crossing a picket line of your fellow employees...not good move.

  7. #7
    Registered User Rinababy's Avatar Rinababy is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    10,776
    Credits
    1,115,624
    Quote Originally Posted by jcitybk
    don't be so quick to call people scabs, not every mta worker can strike, there are people who are on probation and are not covered by the union
    If they WERE on strike and returned to work then they are SCABS...if they were never on strike in the first place then they wouldn't be returning to work so therefore its not the issue!!!

  8. #8
    .
    L O S T .'s Avatar . is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    .|.
    Posts
    38,030
    Credits
    1,088,961
    Quote Originally Posted by PtHova
    how will they know they returned to work
    they cud say they were home, no?
    im guess they can pull work records ...

  9. #9
    Registered Peeper jcitybk is offline
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    309
    Credits
    1,343
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinababy
    If they WERE on strike and returned to work then they are SCABS...if they were never on strike in the first place then they wouldn't be returning to work so therefore its not the issue!!!

    do you work for mta

  10. #10
    ........... ~Urbane~'s Avatar ~Urbane~ is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Flatbush
    Posts
    12,107
    Credits
    3,758,406
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinababy
    SCABS!!!!
    No they should not in any way shape or form benefit from the union's hard work and sacrifice.
    Those scabs could be looking at some serious reprecussions for this....
    RIGHT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    “I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure–which is:
    Try to please everybody” Herbert Bayard Swope

  11. #11
    Registered User Rinababy's Avatar Rinababy is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    10,776
    Credits
    1,115,624
    Quote Originally Posted by jcitybk
    do you work for mta
    No
    not that I see what that has to do with anything...
    I've been on strike before....
    and I am aware that there are those who are deemed essential and who cannot strike.
    THOSE ARE NOT THE PEOPLE I AM REFERRING TO
    I am talking about the people who were on strike and who crossed the picket line.
    THEY ARE REFERRED TO AS SCABS!

  12. #12
    ........... ~Urbane~'s Avatar ~Urbane~ is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Flatbush
    Posts
    12,107
    Credits
    3,758,406
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinababy
    No
    not that I see what that has to do with anything...
    I've been on strike before....
    and I am aware that there are those who are deemed essential and who cannot strike.
    THOSE ARE NOT THE PEOPLE I AM REFERRING TO
    I am talking about the people who were on strike and who crossed the picket line.
    THEY ARE REFERRED TO AS SCABS!
    Nah i heard they had to go to work because they was on Probation and could have lost there jobs. Plus i heard it was less than 1000.
    “I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure–which is:
    Try to please everybody” Herbert Bayard Swope

  13. #13
    Banned saveoursoca is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    flatbush
    Posts
    7,513
    Credits
    25,986
    they should be given the worst positions to work in once the strike is over

    When they are brought up on disclipinary charges by the MTA the union should not appeal or look to defend them


    AS for them working and it being found out.
    YUh hours are all recorded by the union so if they have clocked in foir theses days they union will know

  14. #14
    Registered User Rinababy's Avatar Rinababy is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    10,776
    Credits
    1,115,624
    [QUOTE=Trinadian]
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinababy
    No
    not that I see what that has to do with anything...
    I've been on strike before....
    and I am aware that there are those who are deemed essential and who cannot strike.
    THOSE ARE NOT THE PEOPLE I AM REFERRING TO
    I am talking about the people who were on strike and who crossed the picket line.
    THEY ARE REFERRED TO AS SCABS![/QUOTE]

    Nah i heard they had to go to work because they was on Probation and could have lost there jobs. Plus i heard it was less than 1000.
    Like I said if they weren't on strike in the first place or they were authorized by the union to return to work then that's one thing, but when you cross your own picket line the word for that is SCAB me nah mek it up it is what it is.....
    btw I know u not arguing wid me, I'm just kekking meh position clear for those who gonna come in and talk some B.S.

  15. #15
    aka Karl Logan kevlocks's Avatar kevlocks is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Casamance
    Posts
    13,162
    Credits
    1,073,460
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDY MAGYVER
    in the transit strike there has been reports of 1,000 workers disobeying strike orders and returning to work. spokesman for the mta said they will make sure those folks are paid for their dedication to the MTA.


    now if these strikers get the improvements that they are requesting... what should happen to these workers who chose not to strike, should they benefit from the strikers hard work??
    Just because they getting PAID doesn't mean they're going to get there benefits. This thing is far from over

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •