Thread: From .08 to .05!!!

Credits

From .08 to .05!!!

What say IMIX about the NTSB recommendations to congress
    If there wasn't any bad parents then there wouldn't be any good strip clubs... Think about it!!!

Credits
    they looking at increasing fees (bribes) for the police, and getting more people with dodgy records.

Credits
    NTSB muddaz cont! Dey takin dey shit too far. Dis is all about $$$ lower limit mean more arrests means police #s look better means more money from state gov't to help fund police forces. More lawyers make money, insurance companies make more and the list go on and on.
    Space available for RENT

Credits
    It cost me around $1200 to get out of my DUI (not DWI) charge back in the gap but since then I've truly watched my alcohol consumption while driving...Still didn't change much about my drinking but made me more aware of how much I drank when out socially. I don't like how they pushing for them passive detectors so you don't even have to act/appear intoxicated if they stop you (check points).... Lawyers again messing with stuff trying to justify their employment saying its morally right thing to do SMH.
    If there wasn't any bad parents then there wouldn't be any good strip clubs... Think about it!!!

Credits
    The lower the better.
    Complain about the limit after someone you know is hit by a person who is driving under the influence...