Thread: Where the weightlifters at

Down di road, ova di gully, pass di big tree
    Credits

Where the weightlifters at

What kinda high calorie supplements or meal replacements you guys use? I'm actually trying to gain a few pounds.

I'm what they call a "hardgainer". High metabolism, active lifestyle, and not enough calorie intake isn't helping either.
    Disclaimer:
    Many of you can't keep Jamaica outa yuh mouth. Its ok, we understand you can't help it. Envy is a helluva thing. But let it be known. If you've never been to mi yawd your comments about mi yawd shall hereby be stricken as nuttin but verbal defecation. Walk good.

Yes I am a superhero. Sarcasm is my superpower.

Credits
    try myoplex. i used that for a time. i use body fortress whey protein as well. and get those 6 pack protein bars. they are real convenient and suprisinly tasty.

but to be honest myoplex taste like sh*t. best way is to eat like a hog. 5-6 times a day with medium size meals.

I would eat about 4 meals, a protein bar and taking in 2 protein shakes a day on rest days and then an addtl protein shake on workout days.

the first few weeks was hard though, i had to force the food down.
    Last edited by Guyhamian; 12-03-2010 at 09:15 PM.
    Man Ah Long Distance Stulla!!!!

Credits
    Well I been trying to do the samething my self nothinh aint working I stop playing soccer and running.
    Greenz till I die ( Pantonic panorama 2011 for me )

Credits
    I am not using any products for weight gain..You can try force supplement to gain body but kindly check or ask side effects..

Gladiator
    Right now using "Re- Built Mass" from GNC. I will let you know if its worth much in a few weeks

Credits
    i think you need to try Protein Powders..Protein is the major nutrient responsible for muscle growth and repair. In fact, protein should be the number one nutritional concern for people working out and trying to gain weight...