Thread: A vacuum for a boat

Credits

A vacuum for a boat

My wife and I have a 37.5 hunter sailboat, we are looking for a compact vacuum not sure whether it should be 110 V, 12 V or one with the rechargeable battery. What is everyone's opinion on which one to get and which one they like the most. Not looking to drain the kitty on a vacuum but yet want to buy something decent for the price. Thanks

Credits
    Тo buy the best cordless vacuum cleaner, you need to consider the battery life (how long it can vacuum before leaving) and the charging time (how long it takes to charge). Make sure you choose a vacuum cleaner with a replaceable battery. For your boat, this is more than enough. But at the same time, you can buy a cordless vacuum cleaner, like the Dyson V6, which is useful both at home and on your travels, because it is very portable, but at the same time powerful and convenient vacuum cleaner.

Credits
    I have read and read a lot of your posts, great, your article has a good and very useful content, thank you for sharing.
    vex 3

Credits
    Congratulations on your purchase, which is pretty cool. I also recently purchased a carpet that I placed in my living room. Initially, I changed my carpet because it was in an unbearable state and I couldn’t wipe it off. Soon the same situation happened with the second carpet and I started looking for ways to prevent it. Having spent a little time studying the issue on the Internet, I realized that I it was just necessary to purchase the necessary carpet cleaning products on the website https://spotcarpetcleaners.com/blog/...out-of-carpet/. This was my best purchase. Now my carpet can be safely compared with a red carpet on which celebrities walk. I advise everyone to purchase these cleaning products