Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Staying healthy and fit.

Credits
    5 Different ways to Be Solid, Fit and Upbeat. Begin by never getting seconds. One serving for every dinner is all anybody needs from a wholesome point of view. Utilize a littler plate or bowl. On the off chance that you need to eat less tomorrow, go get yourself some littler dishes. Make your protein the side dish.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Campbell View Post
    Fitness has always been a part of my life. My dad used to walk and by extension we walked everywhere.
    Same story. I also walked a lot with my dad.

Credits
    i only say when you eat left one portion of stomach empty for this you never suffer indigestion problem

G l o w i t s e l f

Credits
    I have noticed that many businessmen don't understand the importance of hiring special corporate wellness consultants and it's sad. They are very crucial and if you want to learn more information about it, then I recommend you to read an article on this site right here if you are interested in this thing

Credits
    I think the addition of 2 things in life can improve its health and fitness status. First of all, you need to go with a healthy and balanced diet. Instead of inorganic and junk food, it is better to go with green food, lean meat and fruits. The second thing that you consider is to start doing workout and walk. I know in the beginning, it sounds tough to do workouts, especially if you want muscles etc. I would suggest you take multivitamins and other energy supplements from here https://alphabolix.com/. These supplements will overcome your zinc, vitamin, and other hormonal deficiencies.

Moreover, you should take a healthy breakfast because if you want to stay fit and healthy after the 40s, then a good breakfast is essential. You can also enhance the use of calcium and protein in your diet. Better to conduct medical checkups regularly. Hopefully, you will stay fit and healthy after your 40s, 50s, 60s and even 70s. :)

Credits
    People aren't taught how important sleep is; or that sleeping early makes a difference. And it's easy to forget about stress.
    Do not forget about exercises! Personally, I'm back playing squash again now anyway, so I'm getting plenty of cardio action from that, plus its actually enjoyable for me. I hate running distance which pretty much rules out going for a run with some of my mates, I just dont find it remotely enjoyable. Taking supplements from Canada drugs direct helps as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12