Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Question...

  1. #1
    Swappilicious... GoldnHoney's Avatar GoldnHoney is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,737
    Credits
    1,578,044

    Question...

    ok drinking 8-10 cups/bottles of water is good for you, but what about water gain?? Isn't that another problem to worry about? Besides taking diurex, what else can you do to get rid of extra water weight??
    de ORIGINAL ...


    "What others think about you is none of your business"...


    -unknown.

  2. #2
    Toppa_Toppa
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldnHoney View Post
    ok drinking 8-10 cups/bottles of water is good for you, but what about water gain?? Isn't that another problem to worry about? Besides taking diurex, what else can you do to get rid of extra water weight??
    You won't have any extra water weight. Once your body gets used to getting a regular and sufficient supply of water, you'll flush out the stuff it holds onto as well as a lot of toxins.

    I drink 1.5 - 3 Litres a day.

  3. #3
    Banned Nikkihoney is offline
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    107
    Credits
    1,007,505
    Your body only retains water when you don't drink enough, because its making sure you don't get dehydrated. When you drink enough water throughout the day wich is 8-10 cups then you won't retain water so you don't have to worry about the water gain.

  4. #4
    Toppa_Toppa
    Guest
    Another reason drinking water will help you lose weight is that when the body does not get suffeicient water, the Liver is needed to help out the kidneys and because it's occupied doing that, it cannot metabolised fat. So ... water is truly your friend.

    What I do is carry around a 1.5 litre bottle with me and take swigs every now and then. I've read that gulping down a bunch in a row isn't too good.

    Once you get used to it you'll develop your own routine; listen to your body. Especially since often times, when we feel hungry, it's really that the body is thirsty, so by drinking water regularly you could actually cut down onyour food consumption.


    Hope this helps.

  5. #5
    Swappilicious... GoldnHoney's Avatar GoldnHoney is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    21,737
    Credits
    1,578,044
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppa_Toppa View Post
    Another reason drinking water will help you lose weight is that when the body does not get suffeicient water, the Liver is needed to help out the kidneys and because it's occupied doing that, it cannot metabolised fat. So ... water is truly your friend.

    What I do is carry around a 1.5 litre bottle with me and take swigs every now and then. I've read that gulping down a bunch in a row isn't too good.

    Once you get used to it you'll develop your own routine; listen to your body. Especially since often times, when we feel hungry, it's really that the body is thirsty, so by drinking water regularly you could actually cut down onyour food consumption.


    Hope this helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkihoney View Post
    Your body only retains water when you don't drink enough, because its making sure you don't get dehydrated. When you drink enough water throughout the day wich is 8-10 cups then you won't retain water so you don't have to worry about the water gain.

    hmmm... point taken and it makes sense... thanks!
    de ORIGINAL ...


    "What others think about you is none of your business"...


    -unknown.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •