Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Mind, Body n' Soul: Imix In Vogue Gettin' In 2 Shape

Credits
    Hey ladies, I hope you're sticking to your diets and exercising. I am. Well sort of. I cheated but I am back on track. I ended up ordering the slim in 6 series. I received it today. Anyone else trying out slim in 6?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by sk gyal
    Hey ladies, I hope you're sticking to your diets and exercising. I am. Well sort of. I cheated but I am back on track. I ended up ordering the slim in 6 series. I received it today. Anyone else trying out slim in 6?
    actually i wanted to try the billy blanks "boot camp" series, i saw somebody posted it a while ago......but i don't feel like going back to look.................what i wanna know is does that really work? and how long did it take to see results?
    "If they were appreciated for their personality in the first place, she would not have been told to get extensions or weave when she started out as a reporter. This whole thing would not have been an issue to begin with if these women were appreciated for what was in their heads and on on top it." - Hello BKLYN

Barbados my home no matter where ever I go
    Credits

how does this slim in 6 thing work?

Credits
    i am stickin to it well....i went to the gym yesterday and i ate very sensibly.....i have the slim in 6 at home but i havent really used it yet.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by SwEeTsOcAlAdY
    how does this slim in 6 thing work?
    You have to workout 6 days a week. There are 3 different levels and you move up to the next level when you master one. They say you can lose up to 20lbs in 6 weeks. It's really hard.

Credits
    I recently started using the slim in 6 program...so far so good. It's 3 levels, start up, ramp it up & burn it up and you have to work out 6 days/week. As time goes by you have to increase the levels, you usually do start it up for like the first 3 days then move on to ramp it up etc...
    The excercises are not really difficult but you do get a good work out..My body was really sore the 3 days after but I am back to normal now.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by peachy
    I recently started using the slim in 6 program...so far so good. It's 3 levels, start up, ramp it up & burn it up and you have to work out 6 days/week. As time goes by you have to increase the levels, you usually do start it up for like the first 3 days then move on to ramp it up etc...
    The excercises are not really difficult but you do get a good work out..My body was really sore the 3 days after but I am back to normal now.
    have you tried the 6 day express diet plan?

Credits
    That's good. Are you eating Atkins brand food or just lots of meat?
    My meals usually consist of eggs and bacon/sausage for breakfast, lunch is chicken and a salad and dinner is steak and a salad or veggies. I call this the healthy Atkins!!! My treat is fat free jello and whip cream and its only 2grams of carbs!!!! I am drinking water like crazy and my drink treat is a Diet Snapple b/c its 0 grams of carbs!!! Girl I got this thing down back!!

Credits
    have you tried the 6 day express diet plan?
    No..I don't like diets. I just try practicing healthy eating.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyJ
    My meals usually consist of eggs and bacon/sausage for breakfast, lunch is chicken and a salad and dinner is steak and a salad or veggies. I call this the healthy Atkins!!! My treat is fat free jello and whip cream and its only 2grams of carbs!!!! I am drinking water like crazy and my drink treat is a Diet Snapple b/c its 0 grams of carbs!!! Girl I got this thing down back!!
    You ain playin gyul. Keep it up!!!

Credits

Talking I'm trying to loose wieght!!

Who here wants to lose weight? Who is interested in an imix support group?

*raises hand* Me!!!
    I would be very interested in a imix support group
    I work out every morning for an hour and I've been watching what I eat, I'm building muscle every where, but I can't get rid of my stomach... Help!!!!

Credits
    its so funny just the other day I was tellin my friend I need a support group to deal with this dieting thing So join me up!! My sister wedding is coming up in May and I had lose some weight but gain it right back due to too much stress. I am very disappointed in my self that I was not able to lose all the weight I wanted to lose for her wedding so my goal is to lose the weight for my birthday which is july. But if u guess have any suggestion for me to lose at least some pounds before May I will surely appreciate it. WEll i am doing the exercise thing but just have to get my eating together. U guys keep strong and down fall off your goals

blessed luv

Barbados my home no matter where ever I go
    Credits
    2 weeks ago, it was all very noisy in here. Now everyone has quietened down for some odd reason.

I want to hear some feedback

I'm gine joggin tonight, but hook or by crook i gine.

Credits
    I don't want to lose weight, I just want to tone!!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by zenzele1
    Have you considered Pilates? My friend did it and it really tightened her tummy.
    i have a good pilates tape.. it hurts like hell.. but i does work.. makes u flexiable to...

Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast