Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Master Cleanse

LB
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Inglorious Bastard View Post
    I never had blood pressure problems in the past or now.......I dont cook with salt........I eh sure about the whole chemical process as far as if the salt actually stays in your system since there are at least 3-4 bowel movements once that quart is consumed..........if you not sure......the instructions does say to consult with a physician before doing the diet so if you have a history of high blood pressure that would be yuh best move.............
    okay cool Thanks for answering.

I just started having issues from being sick a few yrs back. Mine will shoot up and then drop like a stone for no reason. So I was curious of consuming that much salt water posed problems for others.

I'm gonna google so more if I can find out the chemistry of it all before I ask my doctor cause he is bound to tell me not to do a cleanse in the first place :
    ~ If you make the mountain any bigger you wont be able to move it later

LB
    Credits
    looked into this further....and yeah no...I wont try it.

I'll do another detox cleanse instead.

Credits
    Yall should try juicing and eating pureed soups.....that lemon juice diet doesn't give you the nutrients you need to actually "detox".

LB
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Libralove83 View Post
    Yall should try juicing and eating pureed soups.....that lemon juice diet doesn't give you the nutrients you need to actually "detox".
    I did purchase a juicer and will start doing just that! I have some teas as well to help with the process: dandelion, milk thistle, burdock, etc. to cleanse the blood and strengthen the liver. So lots of water, vegetable juices and other supplements.

I dont want anything like the Master cleanse for the exact reasons you mentioned about lack of nutrients. It obviously works for others, I'm a bit afraid of that for myself..

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladybug View Post
    I did purchase a juicer and will start doing just that! I have some teas as well to help with the process: dandelion, milk thistle, burdock, etc. to cleanse the blood and strengthen the liver. So lots of water, vegetable juices and other supplements.

I dont want anything like the Master cleanse for the exact reasons you mentioned about lack of nutrients. It obviously works for others, I'm a bit afraid of that for myself..
    YES!! One thing to remember is that you have to consume the fresh juice as soon as you make it. The longer it's stored the more nutrients you lose.....Good luck!

I'm off and on with my supplements and juicing. But it's the timing of it.

LB
    Credits
    YES!! One thing to remember is that you have to consume the fresh juice as soon as you make it. The longer it's stored the more nutrients you lose.....Good luck!

I'm off and on with my supplements and juicing. But it's the timing of it.
    Thanks!. The tricky part is when I am way from home but I am going to have some soups to take with me and I bought one of those sprout kits and will try to incorporate those when I have to be away from home for long periods of time.

My problem is consistency too. And it isnt like I dont have the knowledge in my head I just fail to execute regularly or get side tracked by other methods ppl talk about But I need to detox and get myself balanced again so this upcoming week is all about me.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladybug View Post
    Thanks!. The tricky part is when I am way from home but I am going to have some soups to take with me and I bought one of those sprout kits and will try to incorporate those when I have to be away from home for long periods of time.

My problem is consistency too. And it isnt like I dont have the knowledge in my head I just fail to execute regularly or get side tracked by other methods ppl talk about But I need to detox and get myself balanced again so this upcoming week is all about me.
    when you're out and about you can get these....I bought them at wholefoods. You just mix them in with water or juice

LB
    Credits
    when you're out and about you can get these....I bought them at wholefoods. You just mix them in with water or juice

OH! OH! OH!

Many many thanks for the recommendation! I was in the organic food store yesterday trying to find solutions and came up empty handed. Great info! I can go back now and take a look

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123